Relationship is all about enjoying small things

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
  I think I am too immature to post such a mature topic but today's episode was so beautiful that this forced me too post this topic 😊.
  In today's hectic world, we all forget about the basics of a relationship, to enjoy small little things. We think that these small little things are an important part of a relationship, it could be any relationship and these small little things make or break a relationship. For example, today all the Gokuldham ladies were seen enjoying the first rains, Champak chahchaji also allowing them to enjoy the rains, and then eating the delicious salted corns which have a special thing of enjoyment attached to them.
 But today everyone is seemed to have forgotten it, just as in today's episode when Anjali gets into a romantic mood, Taarak does not understand her feelings and leaves for office.Taarak too has a point, we cannot blame him completely, but small things like getting drenched in rains, sitting in a balcony and having a cup of tea or coffee with some biscuits, pakoras with your partner gives a feeling of satisfaction and enjoyment 😊.
  The show is giving a wonderful message that even if we are busy in our day-to-day activities we should fine sometime for beloved ones  because we are because of them and if they are not a part of our lifes, we are nothing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i too agree...enjoyig tese small things brings us more happiness tan in big things...tese enjoyments brings us together[relation], 
but...
wat to tis generation only needs sucess and oneself fame...hmmm my taought...so no obession plz...
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reminds me of a saying,

Happiness is the journey, not the destination

JayVed ❀️
srutyhc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayVed

Reminds me of a saying,

Happiness is the journey, not the destination

JayVed ❀️

no doubt..a milestone word document said by u...sir
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree.. Spending time with your family is always a bliss. 

Once you get old, your company will replace you with some one else but the time spent with your loved ones and memories associated with them will last long.

From my point, taral should really understand and respond to Anjali's feeling. I know getting drenched in rain can make you sick but nothing is so very big than the fun you had. End of the day what matter is how happy a human being you are.

Felt so sorry for Anjali😭 jetha and daya are so good as a couple with all the little nok jhok they have.