Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
lolz i guess smiley apni ruqu wali jwels saathj le gyi hogi 
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariel

Yes they are ! Don't you need a heart for friendship ? Don't love and friendship take birth from the same place ? They both need to realize that !

I think he won't let her go ! He won't he won't he won't !

But if the cvs prove us wrong , she should take her time coming back to him. Anyway he takes her for granted, what's the rush. ! Take your time ruks , he should miss his friend . For Jo he could give up his throne , and talaaq for rukku ? I know he is just being the awesome and just king that he is and I'm being emotional and shortsighted , but need to vent . :(

You go jalal, ruks will understand ! She knows where you are coming from .

well jodha is the main lead & ruku is not. so thts answers it all. now jodha will suggest jalal as a "mahan" balaji heroine & jalal like a typical daily soap hero will be influenced by her. he has to commit mistakes like this to prove the tagline right. im not against jodha, i love her, but demeaning jalal-ruku relationship is not justified. CVs can show jalal-jodha bonding & their growing respect towards each other without even involving ruku.
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes they are ! Don't you need a heart for friendship ? Don't love and friendship take birth from the same place ? They both need to realize that !

I think he won't let her go ! He won't he won't he won't !

But if the cvs prove us wrong , she should take her time coming back to him. Anyway he takes her for granted, what's the rush. ! Take your time ruks , he should miss his friend . For Jo he could give up his throne , and talaaq for rukku ? I know he is just being the awesome and just king that he is and I'm being emotional and shortsighted , but need to vent . :(

You go jalal, ruks will understand ! She knows where you are coming from .

That's my biggest problem...Jalal was ready to leave his throne abandoning his subjects for his vachan to jodha BUT didn't he took marital vows with Ruqayya ?? She don't deserve that public humiliation. Is he don't value his marriage to Ruqayya?? Anyways,  he wont divorce her but still he is coming across as biased. Marriage is an ascribed status BUT friendship is not an ascribed status it is achieved status. We can fall in love for no reasons but friendship is not about falling, in won't happen in a moment; it takes time to make friends. we cling to the person who we have known, identified and shared some common ground. Given this he understands Jodha's plight (sailing in the same boat blah blah) but cant he understand Ruqayya's love or he don't want to acknowledge??

May be he takes Ruqayya for granted...half of her arrogance is due to Jalal, he allowed her to run harem with her own set of rules, he intrigued with her against Jodha...except about MA, Ruqayya did shared everything with Jalal over and time again and he always patted her. 

nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

well jodha is the main lead & ruku is not. so thts answers it all. now jodha will suggest jalal as a "mahan" balaji heroine & jalal like a typical daily soap hero will be influenced by her. he has to commit mistakes like this to prove the tagline right. im not against jodha, i love her, but demeaning jalal-ruku relationship is not justified. CVs can show jalal-jodha bonding & their growing respect towards each other without even involving ruku.

Turing Ruqayya into villain is the easiest way to highlight Jodha and make her magnanimous in respect to other begums. 

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnirony

I dont like at all how he almost gave up his throne without a thought to how many people have given up their lives for mughal shaan. 

The only thing justifying all of this is that the awaam will be on Jalals side always from here on. He proved he is not above the law by sacrificing his own, sacrificing Ruqaiya of all, if nothing else, this will win the people over and they will be firmly loyal to him like never before. 

But he needs to tell Ruks that. Or HB or someone should tell her. She is too upset to see it. How does he not see that? As an emperor he did ok, but what about as a best friend? Why does he never go on his own to comfort her? That hug was too little too late, her letter though made me cry. 😳

@ blue. I'm with you. This is not only wrong and unfair to Ruks but this love story will cease to be epic if it comes at the cost of another relationship that is precious to him.
Ariel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

That's my biggest problem...Jalal was ready to leave his throne abandoning his subjects for his vachan to jodha BUT didn't he took marital vows with Ruqayya ?? She don't deserve that public humiliation. Is he don't value his marriage to Ruqayya?? Anyways,  he wont divorce her but still he is coming across as biased. Marriage is an ascribed status BUT friendship is not an ascribed status it is achieved status. We can fall in love for no reasons but friendship is not about falling, in won't happen in a moment; it takes time to make friends. we cling to the person who we have known, identified and shared some common ground. Given this he understands Jodha's plight (sailing in the same boat blah blah) but cant he understand Ruqayya's love or he don't want to acknowledge??

May be he takes Ruqayya for granted...half of her arrogance is due to Jalal, he allowed her to run harem with her own set of rules, he intrigued with her against Jodha...except about MA, Ruqayya did shared everything with Jalal over and time again and he always patted her. 

the only way I can feebly justify that is that he has grown as an emperor since then. He now wants justice for all his people and he wants their loyalty. So ruks ban gayi bakri. 

I can accept what he is doing as a king, but he definitely let down ruks on the personal front. He needs a letter to remind him of what his father did, of what he means to ruqaiya? He couldnt comfort her before that.? How about going to her right after the announcement? 
To me it seems like he is sacrificing her with no explanations. She will do it willingly if he tells her to do it. 
But this is all just to make Jo the typical mahaan heroine and Ruks the trump card that can be used either way. 

On the other hand, Like you said, friendship doesnt grow overnight. He does take Ruks for granted, because she has been there always, he expects her to make sacrifices that he will not expect from any of his other begums. Its like he owns her loyalty. Enough to use it for his means. Thats how deep that bond goes. that he will make demands of it without another thought. He has expectations from her that he doesnt ask from any other wife. She has to understand, thats his demand.  No questions asked. Thats why their bond borders on the grey side. 

But he needs to comfort her. He has to know that her life revolves around him without her expressing it in a letter. Common Jalal.
Edited by Ariel - 10 years ago
Ariel thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

@ blue. that is another thing that irritates me. He encouraged all her arrogance and ruling with an iron hand.  But he started changing. When you come across a new philosophy wouldnt you share it with your BFF especially when its for self improvement? Why is he leaving ruks behind? 

And I didnt like what he said after the birthday track. He said you are my old friend, but make room for my new one without an explanation. How is she supposed to know about Jo and her qualitites when she hasnt been bending over backwards to please jo like he has. She is his scheming buddy but nothing else? 😡

I dont at all understand why he thinks he and jo are in the same boat after sailing in the same boat for 11 years with ruks?? They are way more similar.  Jo is too white while Jalal and ruks both are grey. And he never tries to tell her about why he cant love her back?? Friendship and love come from the place.  

anyway I'm done, they will most likely turn ruks negative at least for a short while and I will be banging my head against the wall. 
Edited by Ariel - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

@ blue. that is another thing that irritates me. He encouraged all her arrogance and ruling with an iron hand.  But he started changing. When you come across a new philosophy wouldnt you share it with your BFF especially when its for self improvement? Why is he leaving ruks behind? 

And I didnt like what he said after the birthday track. He said you are my old friend, but make room for my new one without an explanation. How is she supposed to know about Jo and her qualitites when she hasnt been bending over backwards to please jo like he has. She is his scheming buddy but nothing else? 😡

I dont at all understand why he thinks he and jo are in the same boat after sailing in the same boat for 11 years with ruks?? They are way more similar.  Jo is too white while Jalal and ruks both are grey. And he never tries to tell her about why he cant love her back?? Friendship and love come from the place.  

anyway I'm done, they will most likely turn ruks negative at least for a short while and I will be banging my head against the wall. 

Awesome...you spoke my frustration

@Bold...I agree with you completely
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lavina's acting today was the best, pure perfection! ❤️
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want  Jalal to tell Ruq that he does hav a plan afterall. I cant c her pain =(