||The Buddies||We Are like this!We Are Like That!

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
1 Year Celebrations CC

Hi All πŸ€—
Welcome you all to this CC...Well this is made to discuss about our 1 year celebrations which will be on 23rd July πŸ˜ƒ
only few days to go and our show will complete 1 yr πŸ˜²
So we need to rush up and make everything so soon...Lets Rock this celebrations πŸ‘πŸΌ
So what you all are waiting for??? 
Lets work to make our celebrations grand πŸ˜Ž

PS: Spam less because discussions regarding celebrations are most important πŸ˜³
Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Members

Roshini1494 (Rosh)
spicySugar.. (Mais)
CutielovesChocs (Raina)
momentsofme. (Ayushi)
-Sneha.R- (Sneha)
madestkishafan
 ARandKJFan
NaughtyRa (Shubh)
-Serendipity- (Radha)
joshyalbinaAlBz
*Khushii* (Khushi)
Born2Dance (Misha)
Yamzy (Yamini)
arshifan2012 (Zoya)
 lizzie_ROFL (Lizzie)

I only added the people who signed up...If someone's name is missing pls PM me or hit like button πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
IDEAS SUGGESTED BY MEMBERS

1. A 1 year siggy contest, OS contest, VM contest (non-canon OS contest, OSes based on songs, whatever you guys feel right). 

2. Tons of creations for all to be worn, GIF's capturing the happy and sad moments, VM's reliving the entire S1 and S2 that marks its beginning with the introduction of characters and then moves to the emotions we have gone through the entire TBP journey, there can be a big GRAND thread inviting the entire I-F and what not. 

3Write ups about the One year journey of our beloved TBP!! 

4. All TBPians could have the same dp and siggy on that day for a specific hour or for the whole day.

5.We can have a crazy scene contest see like One pic and u have to narrate a crazy scene on that pic and funny caption contest.

6.We shld go for award ceremony whc is already suggestd by oder members. .i thnk presentng d award for our awesum star for der freakly awesum performance in 1year includng s1 n s2 stars it wil interstng. N categories shld b sumthng superbly interstng.

7. The whole journey of TBP by anyone view. [KD, Panchi, Kiya etc] Writers given the liberty to choose the character, but each character can only hold a crtain no. of writers. [I know, sad Kd/RV ke liye hi jaayege]

8. Less write ups and more creative competitions.

9. Making comic strips- stacking sigs together portraying funny moments and humorous scenes in TBP till date

10. Group competitions- Members forming their own groups with a specific group name and no. of members for competitions + Treasure Hunt

11. We can Have a Best Character of the Year , and Any Die-hard Fan of *XYZ* whatever the couple or single actor is..Siggy/Avi/VM Dedicated to TBP and all the crew and cast for there Brilliant work

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 10 years ago
.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im here guys!
Shall we start right away ? 😳
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I suggest less write up and articles durin celebrations and do things more on the creative side so that everyone can enjoy it. There can be people who might not like to read much.
Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lizzie_ROFL

I suggest less write up and articles durin celebrations and do things more on the creative side so that everyone can enjoy it. There can be people who might not like to read much.

Kudoos yeah i too agree. .
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how abt we make Comic strips. .
u know stack some sigs together portraying the most humourous Dialogues of TBP till date. .
that would something newπŸ˜›

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg this is awesome Rosh..thanks for the invite bud πŸ€—

IM SO IN <3
.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Oh yes! Good Idea Rads! πŸ˜ƒ We have had so many good comic scenes till date so it would suit us well 😳
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We can also make collage of each of the different relatinoships because the different kinds of relationships is a highlight of TBP..