Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
woww. Lovely OS.. loved it !
beautifully Written.. Keep it up. Excellent Work !
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...dis was smthng so so lovely...
I could imagine kkk n as enacting dese in front of my eyes while reading dis...
U r a fantastic writer bidz...i luv reading ur posts...plzz pm me wenever u write coz i really dont want to miss dem...
Plzz update ur FF as well coz i really enjoy reading dem too especially "we complete each other"...
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So so beautiful friend. Kitna achha laga padke. I loved the scene Megha hugs Mohan and cudnt stop crying Awww๐Ÿ˜ณ

How much love they have for each other. You framed it so delicately . It touched my heart. 

I miss such beautiful scenes for MM. You fullfilled it in your post here.

The dialogues were awesome. Their concern towards each other is mindblowing. Even though we dont get to see them close manier times but this is what which makes this couple so special.

Aur usse bhi special scenes such as these which you captured in your post today. 

Lovely awesome๐Ÿ‘
Pilu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow yaar its a amezing thyme u write I am claf on u .               By the way Monu ki fav food Roti & Bhindi . Really ... Bcz its my fav food also.
kiru_maau thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh!!! it was sooo awesome reading your OS... and then side mein your stacked avatar was also helping me visualize some scenes๐Ÿ˜† I love that stacked avatar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"It's his birthday today and he is in... jail..." her voice was shaking in grief.

- this line was soo perfect... it reflected all of Megha's grief altogether... and then iske baad se... in each line you have spun in the MM magic so wonderfully... I loved it!!!

The birthday celebration was also so--

keep writing more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

rakhi_u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely write up! Plz keep adding :) 
shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bidzie... ๐Ÿค—
You are just awesome!...hope you know that!!...this OS had a sense of calm and serenity in it...i felt so peaceful inside my heart after reading this wonderful OS... :-D...Megha's feelings have been described so well :-)...just loved the cake scene and the cheek rubbing...i was like 'Awww' and even when she tried to hide her blush but ultimately submitting herself to his presence and his gaze :-D
I could feel the pain of separation they were facing when he was in jail and she wanted to celebrate with him!   :-( ...and her tears...love the way Mohan rubs her tears away every time!
Happy Birthday Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar!...well the best gift would be hugging his beloved Megha and wipe away all the pain of being away from each other...and he did get that gift!
Just loved this OS! Well i love all your writings! You are super good!

Mohan and Megha:
Kyun ki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho

MegHan forever !! :-)
Rainbow2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely OS  beautifully written Bidzie and the way Megha realized that it was his birthday was really sweet.This has to be the best birthday gift.

Wow Jigri helping Mohan to come out of jail, really nice๐Ÿ˜Š
MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bidzie - Loved it. Thanks for giving me a heads up earlier abt this. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will surely post a detailed comment soon
Keep up the fab work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another tragic OS *Shakes head*, well I have just started so not sure about your ending but pullleeezzz enough of tear shedding and tormenting hearts.
When I read title I assumed it to be a fictious situation with Mohan B'day being celebrated but NO its the Jail track *glares*

Coming to OS
Terrific improvement from your early works, Bidz. I can see the story perfectly flowing and technically too very sound vocab and good language structure. I simply loved how Megha greeted him,
I so could see Megha saying to Mohan, yea Megha is bad *remember her past actions and anger roses in* but she can be very romantic infact much more if she put herself to it.

Okay done reading all and I am not really angry or say actually very happy, this was so effing cute, I had this smile playing on my lips throughout MM shot in last, it was so cute and pretty and roflmaoo at Mohan's comment of not being the first time...rofl, innovative conversation I must say ๐Ÿ˜›
. B/w by any chance you happened to know what we would be getting inn today's epi *Tapping fingers on table* wasn't everything to be a coincident is bit unbelieveable here *raises eyebrows*.I'll see you on FB for this ๐Ÿ˜› but for now I simply loved the OS, for some reason I could see my work in your OS...Lol and could not help but envy at how you have improved and how I have gone rustic *Bewails*.๐Ÿ˜› 

Very well written. Your best from all what I have read๐Ÿ˜Š