jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We all know that this guy is not Prithvi but IP. Even if he is Prithvi, might not have hugged her immediately, He might have said without sindhoor, tum meri dharmapatni nahi lagti. pehle sindhoor pocket me nahi to khoon se hi maang bhar doon, then only hug and all..

"Meera without sindhoor or mangalsutr"  is acid test for identifying Prithvi

After so many serious discussions, I thought it is required to lighten the discussion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jslakshmi

We all know that this guy is not Prithvi but IP. Even if he is Prithvi, might not have hugged her immediately, He might have said without sindhoor, tum meri dharmapatni nahi lagti. pehle sindhoor pocket me nahi to khoon se hi maang bhar doon, then only hug and all..

"Meera without sindhoor or mangalsutr" is acid test for identifying Prithvi

After so many serious discussions, I thought it is required to lighten the discussion.

🀣 🀣 🀣

Yeah ..very funny Jslakshmi.

I missed you friend. 😭

Now I know you were with us all the time. πŸ˜‰
monalika thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ha ha! That was phunny :)
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even i thought the same but then realisd, junoon ke writers me logic ka kami hai.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well as I see it we shall see IP applying sindoor and tying mangalsutra to Meera next week. Wonder how everyone will respond to that. Since Meera thinks it is Prithvi she may insist and since I dont see IP being a gentleman or an honest person or one with integrity I expect him to do this so as to continue fooling all and live as Prithvi.
foram. thumbnail
But they cant show such thing na, varna chodungi nai unko.
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

But they cant show such thing na, varna chodungi nai unko.

Dekhte hain. Am back on wait and watch mode and wont put anything past these guys.
foram. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Dekhte hain. Am back on wait and watch mode and wont put anything past these guys.

they may get inspird and cn show such thing too
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adianasr

Well as I see it we shall see IP applying sindoor and tying mangalsutra to Meera next week. Wonder how everyone will respond to that. Since Meera thinks it is Prithvi she may insist and since I dont see IP being a gentleman or an honest person or one with integrity I expect him to do this so as to continue fooling all and live as Prithvi.

I think same.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jslakshmi

"Meera without sindhoor or mangalsutr"  is acid test for identifying Prithvi

Thank u dear!πŸ˜†πŸ€—Yes!Dt is a solid proof dt dis is actually IP nd nt our Pritvhi!πŸ˜‰