~Happy Birthday Kratika Sengar:LetOurLoveAdornYou~

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Thousands of Wishes to someone we love so much.

A person who has that "special touch."

Always a smile upon your face,

Everything you do is with style and grace.

P2, Rani Laxmibai, Aarti, are all different entities by name, but played by one wondrous person -- KratikaSengar. Entering this world on July 3rd, 1986, she was born in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Though acting was not her dream, she chanced upon entering this industry 6 years back. And as clichd as it sounds, there really was no looking back.

The one thing that sets Kratika apart from the mainstream actors is her ability to portray strong, level-headed roles while delivering an array of various shades to her characters. It says so much about the kind of person she is offscreen as she has the same strong and confident demeanor. We know that when Kratika has something to say, she gets her message across. That's probably one reason why she so successfully dons such complex characters with aplomb.

Just like any character, Kratika herself has many different shades to her personality. Charming, witty, humorous, sensible, smart, beautiful, down-to-earth are just many of the descriptions a fan of Kratika's would use to describe just what she means to them. To put it simply, whenever we see her, we can't help but smile.

Kratika Sengar has wow-ed us for 6 years with her success reaching a new height each time. We wish her the best of the best for her career, and hope that she stays just as humble and sweet as she is.

A very happy birthday from all her fans.Sending baskets of love, hugs, and good wishes.

WE LOVE YOU KRATIKA! KEEP SMILING😃❤️

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddu246 thumbnail

Edited by Siddu246 - 10 years ago
Siddu246 thumbnail

"Mera Pehla Episode 'Mera Pehla dance Punar Vivah ka issi set pe hua tha..Aur yeh last dance performance tabhi habiba ma ne kiya tha or aaj bhi hibaba ma ne kiya hai.."

Kratika Sengar as Our Aarti Yash Scindia

Leaving behind her immense sorrow &desolation, she entered our lives singing -dancing with a beautiful smile , gleaming-bright eyes! She appeared as an innocent vulnerable 'prempujaran' who was living with the hope that one day her husband, who had deserted her for another woman will come back to her. 20th Feb'12, the day when PunarVivah premiered and gave us our Aarti& we fell in love with Kratika the very same day.

Naive to the world's guile ,Aarti though a destitute , never missed a single moment to enjoy to its fullest. She fell in love with her collegiate ,Prashanth& married him. He gave her his parents ,Shobha&Satyendre - something she always craved for & in the return she gave him her soul , her heart ! Blinded in love , She bore his abuse , violence and heavily pregnant Aarti then was abandoned for another woman . Prashanth broke all the ties with Aarti& his family but Aarti couldn't erase his name from her heart & continued to serve Prashanth's family as a dutiful daughter in law & a loving mother. Kratika rocked as the guileless Aarti , our hearts echoed for her when she broke down seeing her shattered son . We cried when she cried , we underwent horripilation when she howled helplessly , we smiled seeing her coping up with the miseries. Kratika touched every chord of our hearts.

Aarti was very dear to her parents in law & they wanted her to get all the happiness that she deserved therefore she was unwillingly hooked to Yash , her soulmate. Aarti's forlorn vulnerability & helplessness was perfectly depicted by Kratika . Post marriage the most beautiful phase of PunarVivah began when Kratika as Aarti stole each & every heart. An isolated newly wedded bride flinching between her spoilt little son & an absolutely new environment , snobbish new mother-in-law & brattish new daughters . Kratika gave it such a realistic touch that even repeats of the show had so much to explore.

Aarti's re-marriage gave her what her love marriage didn't , LOVE. Aarti was deeply touched with Yash's immense care & affection for her & her son. Though Yash was still living in his past , didn't show any sign of love for Aarti , Aarti fell truly madly & deeply in love with him . The irrevocable love that didn't require Yash's reciprocation and Kratika gelled amazingly in the unrequited lover's character. Kratika's long hairs , black almond eyes , sunny bright smile added all the bright stars to the archetypal Aarti. So much life Kratika added to her character that we can't imagine , even some oscar winner in the character ! Kratika became synonym to Aartiji !

A dutiful unbiased mother , a doting daughter in law , a playful sister in law & adoring wife - Aarti was quintessential and Kratika immortalized this peerless character & enriched it with her soul & heart & dedication !

Kratika Sengar started her acting career from the show Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi where she played the role of Saanchi. After which she did many supporting roles in Kasauti, Kya Dill Mein Hai and was a part of reality show Lux Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka Ticket. Kratika came into limelight after playing the role of P2 in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Her role in Kasautii Zindagii Kay was appreciated and liked by the audience. This role got her fame and brought into limelight. Sengar played the role of P2, a chirpy, bubbly, responsible girl. She also acted as Naina in Kya Dill Mein Hai, and she appeared in an episode of Ahaat. However, her big break was in Jhansi Ki Rani where she played the queen of Jhansi. This got won her many awards including Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite Beti in 2010, BIG Television Award for Veer Character Female in 2011 & The Global Indian Film and Television Honour for Best Fresh New Face Female. Then she played the role of Aarti in the highly popular show Punar Vivah on Zee TV. Kratika won hearts of her fans and audience by playing the role of Aarti opposite Gurmeet Choudhary in Punar Vivah. She played the role of a mother of three in Punar Vivah.Kratika also acted in a short film named Read My Silence directed by Abhishek Chandra.

2007 Kasautii Zindagii Kay  as  Prena(P2)   

2008     Kya Dill Mein Hai   as  Naina  

2009     Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil   as  Simran 

2010    Aahat  as   Chitra   (Episodic Role)

In the Episode:Khooni Haveli I & II   

2010   Jhansi Ki Rani  as  Rani Laxmibai   

2012 - 2013   Punar Vivah  as  Aarti Dubey/Scindia    
Siddu246 thumbnail

Other Performances

ZRA 2010 : Rani Laxmibai

Zee NiteMauritius : JKR performance

Azadi : Rani Laxmibai

Azadi : Rani LaxmibaiPart 2

Boroplus Gold Awards 2012 (Zee TV)

Women Achievers Awards 2012 :Adhiabadi

5th Boroplus Gold Awards 2012 : Best Celebrated Jodi (with Gurmeet Choudhary)

Zee Rishtey Awards 2012 : Popular Face (Female)

Other Awards

MadhavraoScindia Leadership Award 2010 :Best Television Actress

BIG Television Awards 2011 : Veer Character Female(JKR)

ZRA 2010 : Favorite Beti

The Global Indian Film and TV Honors 2011: Best Fresh New Face (Female)

The Global Indian Film and TV Honors 2011: Best Fresh New Face (Female)  Part 2

Pearls Rattan Awards 2013
Siddu246 thumbnail

^Credit:Sadieecreations

Kratika Sengar: In Her Own Words...

"I'm like weather - always changing. I don't stay long enough to be caught...On the contrary, I'm like a baby or a cocoon - I think I'm still in a metamorphic stage, where I'm still growing."

"I am all the time a risk-taker. I can never play safe."

"Mera sochna yeh hai ki kisi bhi kalaakaar ke liye apne aap ko prove karna woh yehi hota hai ke aap alag-alag variations mein apne audience ko dikha sake ki kya kya kar sakte hai. Agar koi actor ek hi cheez baar baar karega toh uske andar jo talent hai humein nahi pata chalega."

"Kuch time pehle tak mujhe lagta tha, 'Haan, main bahut khush hoon, I'm very satisfied here.' But I think - ab mujhe aisa lag raha hai ki career mein stagnancy nahi aani chahiye. Aapko badte rehna chahiye."

[Kratika's view on "camps" within the Indian TV industry - do they strongly affect an actor's career?]

"Bilkul bhi nahi. No, no no no no. Not at all. Yahan, I think television mein kaam zyaada dekha jaata hai aapka. Like, for instance, aap Gurmeet ko hi le lijiye [gestures toward the now-vacant chair next to her] Ramayan se shuru kiya unhone. Ram kiya, phir unhone Geet mein itna alag role kiya, abhi Punar Vivaah mein kar rahe hai..."

Memorable Moments

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Sanchi: "You know what? A smile costs nothing but buys everything. [takes her drink and raises the glass in a toast] Cheers, buddy. You just have to smile!"

Tulsi: "Arrey, ab kya giraaya tune?!"

Sugandhi: "Mera sir, Baa. Aate ki dibbi uthaane nikli thi, haath mein toh aaye nahi, poore sir pe gir gayi! [pouts while Tulsi laughs] Arrey! Aap hans kyun rahi hai, Baa?"

Tulsi: "Bhoot lag rahi hai, bhoot. Subhe-subhe aate ki kya zaroorat hai?"

Sugandhi: "Baa! Mujhe sheera banana tha! Aaj aapka birthday hai, na? Issiliye socha, subah subah sabse pehle aapko apne haathon ka bana hua sheera khilaaoon. Sheera toh bana nahi aur...pata nahi kya ho gaya."

Kasautii Zindagii Kay

"Bhagwaan se?Darr? Nahi, Big P. Yeh toh mere dost hai! Kabhi naraaz nahi hote.Hamesha maaf kar dete hai mujhe!"

"Waqt ke hisaab se toh machiney chalti hai. Hum insaan toh dil ke hisaab se chalte hai!"

[P2 about Saksham] "Pyaar?Aur woh? My foot! Mera toh bas chale naa...toh main usse aisi sazaa doon...aisi sazaa doon ki woh zindagi bhar yaad rakhe!"

"Yeh pyaar-vyaar sirf kitaabon mein hi achcha lagta hai.Asli zindagi mein pyaar-vyaar kuch nahi hota."

"Bahut badnaseeb hoga woh jo mujhse pyaar karega."

[P2 talking about her baby (to Saksham)] "Uski hansi mein, hum dono ki hansi dhoond loongi.Uske saath bitaaye hue har pal mein, tumhe dhoond loongi."

Prerna: "P2, yeh zindagi hai na, yeh har pal roop badalti hain. Jo kal tha, woh aaj nahi hain, aur jo aaj hain, woh kya pata, kal ho na ho? Issiliye iss pal ko thaam le beta, yeh pal bahut keemti hai."

"Itni adjusting ki kissi ke saath bhi adjust kar legi. No class. No taste."

[P2 to Nihaal] "Yahan sawaal pyaar ka nahi hai, Mr. Nihaal Garewal, ego ka hai.Agar main kisi ke saath kahin chali gayi, toh tumhaari mardangi kahin ki nahi rahegi."

"Kisne kaha?Haan? Tumhaare inn dono haathon mein mere haath hai, na? Toh phir yeh khaali kaise hue, Nihaal? Jab tak tum mere saath ho na, mujhe zindagi se aur kuch nahi chahiye. Hum ek doosre ke taakat banenge. Hum dono ek doosre ka khayal rakhenge. Kuch zindagi se seekh lenge aur kuch zindagi khud-bakhud sikha degi.Dil ki duniya mein daulat ka kya kaam? Pyaar ki daulat toh hai na humaare paas? Aur woh humein kabhi tootne nahi denge.Kabhi kamzor nahi banaayegi. Log kehte hai pyaar dard deta hai, lekin main yeh nahi maanti. Pyaar toh dard baantta hai. Aur hum bhi baantenge. Hai na? I love you, Nihaal..."

Jhansi Ki Rani

"Hey Deva...Pata nahi humaare bhagya mein kya likha hai...ke hum apne Maharaj se ab kabhi nahi mil paayenge? Itne varshon baad unhe jab dekha, uss samay aisa laga jaise woh samay wohi...wohi tham jaaye. Kya woh...kya woh humein dekh kar pehchaan paayenge?"

"Yaad hai aapko, Maharaj? Aap hamesha humaare haathon ko dekh kar kaha karte the, 'Lakshmi Bai, aapke haath itne chhote kyun hai? Ab toh barabar ho gaye hai na, Maharaj? Aap hamesha kaha karte the ki humaari aankhen hirni jaisi hai. Par ab pata nahi...kitne badal gaye hai aap. Ho sakta hai...ab aap humein pehchaan bhi na paaye. Jab aapke saath the, tab itna bhi nahi jaante the ki pati-patni ke rishte ka arth kya hota hai. Sach kehti thi Moti Bai. Aaj aapke halke-se sparsh ne humein...humein yeh ehsaas dila diya...ki ab hum badi ho gaye hai..."

"Jhansi humaare pati ki thi...Aur ab Anand ki hai...Jiski rakshak hai Laxmi Bai.Rani Laxmi Bai. Aur hum apni Jhansi kisi ko nahi denge. Hum apni Jhansi kisi ko nahi denge!"

"Jaante nahi Damodar akele nahi reh paata hai?! Jaao! Jaao, usko de kar - [stops mid-sentence, then thrusts the toy horse into Sundar's hands] Jaao! [lets out a cry of anguish as she falls to her knees, sobbing] Damodar! Damodar! Damodar!"

"Humaare seene mein nahi...toh aap sab ke seene mein sahi. Ho kahin bhi kranti...Bas...Woh aag jalni chahiye...Jalti rehni chahiye..."

Jhansi Ki Rani: Behind the Scenes

"Pehli baat toh maine socha nahi tha ki main kabhi actor banoongi. Main karne kuch aur hi aayi thi Bombay ' main apne interns khatam kar rahi thi, college ka project khatam kar rahi thi, ek advertising agency mein internship kar rahi thi main. Bhali-bhaati zindagi thi meri...Pata nahi kis keere ne kaanta, phir actor bann gayi! [Kratika and Ulka laugh] But whatever's said and done, I'm enjoying my profession, and I want to continue it because I think it's amazing and it gives me a very good feeling!"

"We have to be positive and as it's said, rightly said, that life moves on. And this change is also welcome."

"While the show was a tribute to her bravery, gallantry and patriotism, it also highlighted how the Rani played each role in the life a woman ' that of a daughter, mother, wife and a warrior with equal aplomb! I learnt so many new things through this role, be it horse-riding, swordsmanship, the body language and diction for the Rani. As an actor, portraying the Rani of Jhansi was a dream come true!"

Punar Vivaah - Zindagi Milegi Dobara

"Kho kar paane ke baad jaana hai ki...ki pyaar kya hota hai.Sachcha pyaar kya hota hai. Ab kisi se koi jhijhak nahi. Koi darr nahi, koi sharam nahi.Haan...Karti hoon main aapse pyaar.Bahut pyaar.Bahut pyaar..."

"I love you. [silence, except for the waves crashing against the rocks] Main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon, Yashji."

"Kaash...iss jhoot ke peeche chhupe sach ko aap sunn paate, Yashji...Kaash...koi aisa chamatkar ho jaaye ki...yeh sab sach ho jaaye."

[Aarti, writing in her diary at night] "Samundar ke kinaare, bas iss shaher mein aate hi, yeh kaisa toofan badaaya hai mere mann mein? Har pal ek ajeeb si kashish, ajeeb si khushi mehsoos kar rahi hoon main...Aaina bhi dekh kar kehta hai, 'Yeh tumhe kya ho gaya hai, Aarti? Tum toh aisi na thi...' Kya kahoon main isse?Mausam ka jaadoo, ya kuch aur? [turns to look at Yash, who is sleeping] Haan. Pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe. Apne Yashji se. Aur aaj ki subah, pyaar ki pehli jeet ka, pehla padaav paar kar liya maine. Woh bhi uss chhote-se, alsaaye-se bazaar mein...Sagar ki lehron ki tarah, apni iss khushi ka shor apni dhadkanon mein sunne lagi hoon main..."

"Aap kabhi kabhi kya bolte hai mere - mere samajh mein nahi aata.Sab kuch upar se jaata hai - bouncer!"

[Yash, thinking, speaking to Aarti in his mind] "Main nazar aa raha hoon, Aartiji...aapki aankhon mein. Aur shayad meri aankhon mein aap bhi nazar aa rahi hongi. Log galat kehte hai. Kisi ko dekhne ke liye aankhen bandh karne ki zaroorat nahi hoti. Aise khwaab toh khuli aankhon se bhi dekhe jaate hai..."

"Sahi kaha tumne, Prashant...Ansh tumhara beta ho hi nahi sakta...Mere bete ki ragon mein tumhaara ganda khoon nahi beh sakta!Ansh sirf mera beta hai...Sirf mera beta...Aur ab uska...jisne apni jaan par khel kar...uski jaan bachaayi.Ansh.Yash.Scindia. Aur mujhe mere bete ke naam par naaz hai! Aur khabardaar...khabardaarjo mere bete ka naam apni iss gandi zubaan se liya tumne! Yeh haath jo tumhaare prarthana ke liye uthte the, na...Inhi haathon se tumhaari iss gandi zubaan ko kheench loongi."

"Kya kaha aapne? Main uss aadmi ke paas chali jaaoon jo...jo apne biwi, apne honewaale bachche, apne maa-bauji ko thokar maar kar chala gaya? Uske paas chali jaaoon jisne yeh kabhi jaanne ki koshish nahi ki...ki hum kaise hai, kis haal mein hai, zinda hai ya mar gaye? Apne dil par haath rakh ke kahiye, Yashji...ki aapko koi farak nahi padega...Bilkul dukh nahi pahunchega - Aap...aap dekh paayenge mujhe kisi aur...kisi aur aadmi ke saath?"

"Meri zindagi, mera wajood, sab aapse hai, Yashji...Aur aap keh rahe hai main kisi aur ke paas chali jaaoon?Kaise chali jaaoon...? Aapki har naraazgi ko seh loongi main, Yashji. Lekin please...Dobara apne zubaan par aisi baat mat laiyyega ki main aapki zindagi se door chali jaaoon! Yeh bardaasht nahi kar paaoongi main.Kabhi nahi.Kabhi nahi..."

"Aaj phirse mujhe meri takdeer par naaz ho raha hai, Yashji. Jis dil mein galtiyon ko andekha karne ki itni taakat hai...Uss dil mein meri liye jagah dekh kar...agar main khushi se mar bhi jaaoon toh aaj koi afsos nahi. [pauses] Aaj meri ek baat maanenge, please? ...Apne zubaan se woh teen shabd keh dijiye...jo aaj tak sirf aapki aankhon aur aapke dil mein base hai...Aaj unhe zubaan de dijiye, Yashji...Please...

"Yashji'Chawal laana mat bhooliyega..."

"Nahi, Palak...Mumma kabhi udaas nahi hogi. Apne bachchon ki chehre ko murjhaane nahi degi. Jiski pariyon jaisi beti ho, rajkumar jaisa beta...woh maa bhalaa kaise udaas reh sakti hai?"

Aarti: [talking to Yash, through Aayu] "Aap hi kahiye na apne Papa se...Dekhiye...Meri koi baat nahi maante yeh. Inse kahiye...agar yeh aise udaas rahenge, maayoos rahenge, toh humein kaun sambhaalega?"

Yash: [leans down] "I'm sorry, beta. Mujhe iss tarah kamzoor nahi padna chahiye.Lekin kya karoon?Aapke Mumma ki tarah strong toh nahi hoon. Apnon ke khone ka darr sataata hai mujhe..."

Aarti: "Kya kaha aapne? Jab aap udaas hote hai, aapko darr lagta hai, toh...toh aap Mumma ko kaske pakad lete ho. Aur aisa karke...aapka saara dard, saara darr door ho jaata hai. [Yash leans toward Aarti, who steps forward to hold him close to her] Jab tak hum dono saath hai...Ek doosre ke saath hai...Hum akele nahi hai, Yashji...Hum akele nahi hai..."

"Baat-baat par kitni behes hoti thi humaari. Ek number ke hum dono ziddi! Maine bola aise hoga, toh aapne bola waise hoga...Maine bola yeh sahi hai, toh aapne bola woh sahi hai. Phir kab ek doosre se pyaar ho gaya...Pata hi nahi chala."

"Waise toh aapne dher saari khushiyaan di hai mujhe. Lekin woh ek pal jo main kabhi nahi bhool sakti...Jab aapne hum dono ki pictures poore room mein lagaayi thi."

"Issi ko toh sachcha pyaar kehte hai. Aur zindagi ka doosra naam bhi dhoop-chhaon hai. Kabhi hans kar, kabhi ro kar...Kabhi rooth kar, kabhi manaa kar...Hamesha ek doosre ka saath dena. Aur ek doosre ke saath rehne se mushkil se mushkil safar bhi aasaan ho jaata hai. Sach mein, Yashji.Aapke saath bitaaya hua har ek pal mujhe hamesha yaad rahega.Thank you...For giving me such beautiful memories..."

"Teri har adaa mohabbat si lagti hai.Ek-ek pal ki judai bhi muddat si lagti hai. Pehle nahi socha tha...Ab...Sochne lagi hoon...Zindagi ke har lamhon mein teri zaroorat si lagti hai...Bas...Yehi iltijaa hai...ki rehna mere saath...Aakhri saans tak...Meri dhadkan mein..."

Punar Vivaah: Behind the Scenes

[Sumeet Mittal about Kratika] "Bahut achche performers chahiye the iss kahaani ke liye...Kahaani mein ek hote hai ke bina kuch kahe, bahut kuch kehnewaale kirdaar chahiye the humein, jo ek doosre ko agar just dekh rahe, ussi mein bahut kuch convey kar de...So, uss tarah ki gehraayi ko hum dekh rahe the...And Kratika ka, I would say ke, matlab, her face itself says everything! Like...bachche ko dekh ke feeling aani chahiye woh character ke andar...Woh mujhe laga ke, it's very much there on her face." 

"To be honest, jab mujhe concept sunaaya gaya tha, I wanted to do this show badly. And I think I'm blessed again ki mujhe hi mila yeh show."

[Portraying a mother on-screen: Is it a challenge?] "No, no. It's not, it's not. I love kids, and in fact, the one who's playing my kid in this show, he's a darling. If he's not there on the set, I'm actually sitting idle and not doing anything. I want him to be next to me all the time, you know? He's very cute."

Interviewer: "Hamesha se actress banna chahti thi?"

Kratika: "Nahi, nahi, nahi..."

Interviewer: "Jaise aapke husband toh second class mein the, woh tabhi se actor banna chahte the..."

[Kratika looks at them, confused]

Interviewer: "Yash. She's talking about Yash."

[Kratika laughs]

"Director ka achcha hona bahut zaroori hai, actually, aur humaare director bahut achche hai. Toh agar uss character mein woh soul ko laaye hai toh woh director hi laaye hai. Characters likhna aur unmein soul daalna mein bahut farak hai."

"Haan...Aarti toh be-intehaan pyaar karti hai Yashji se."

"I keep doing masti on the sets, I can't sit at one place, I'm a restless soul...And I keep throwing water on people, main bahut pareshaan karti hoon unhe [I trouble them a lot]. They just wait for me to pack up and then they are like, 'Okay! Where is she? I want to KILL her!' So the moment I pack up, I just disappear from the sets so that nobody can catch hold of me."

[Kratika about Aayu] "Ab yeh dekho na yaar, Yashji ko manaane mein, pataane mein bhi toh mujhe kitna time lag gaya! Unko 'I love you' kehne mein kitna time lag gaya! He is also taking his own pretty, cute time. I'm sure...Bilkul apne dad pe gaya hai!"

{Kratika and Gurmeet: An Inimitable Partnership}

Kratika: "Punar Vivaah is all about remarriage - kaise ek aadmi jiski already shaadi ho chuki hai -" [gestures toward Gurmeet, by her side]

Gurmeet: [interrupts] "Aadmi?"

Kratika: [turns, places a hand on his shoulder] "Aadmi hai aap?"

Gurmeet: [elongates the word] "Aadmiii..."

Kratika: "Toh kya boloon main?" [chuckles]

Gurmeet: [to her, aside] "Achcha hua 'mard' nahi bola. [both laugh] Just joking, just joking!"

Kratika: [composes herself] "Ek ladka jiski shaadi ho chuki hai..." [looks to Gurmeet for approval]

Gurmeet: "Aaah!" [laughs]

"Yahan pe kya, kya bolna hai mujhe...? Inke handsome hone ke baare mein baat karni hai, ya Punar Vivaah ke? [to a question about chemistry] Yahan pe main woh baat nahi kar sakti kyunki abhi woh chemistry hum share nahi karte...Ek baar shaadi ho jaayegi, then humaari - agar inhone achche se treat kiya, hum tabhi inke tareef karenge...Warna hum inke tareef nahi karenge..." [laughs at Gurmeet's expression while she speaks]

Gurmeet: [to cameraman] "Close!" [camera zooms]

[Kratika poses with her dupatta, playfully mock-blushing]

Gurmeet: "Kitna hansti hai...Aur kitna achchi lagti hai hanste hue."

Kratika: "Thank you!" [laughs]

Gurmeet: [suddenly] "Pan down!"

Kratika: [to Gurmeet] "Tilt down!"

Gurmeet: "Achcha, aah, tilt down! Sorry! Jaan-bujh ke, thoda sa...[camera shows Kratika, who is amused] Main soch raha tha ki tum pakadti hogi nahi!"

Kratika: [knowingly, humoring him] "Achcha, achcha, right!"

Gurmeet: [laughs] "Tilt down! Dekhiye, 10 kilo ka lehenga hai. [to Kratika] 10 kilo ka hai?

Kratika: "Bahut bhaari hai."

Gurmeet: [chuckles] "Bahut khoobsurat lag rahi hai. Jewelry jo inhone pehni hai woh bhi bahut, bahut achchi hai."

Kratika: "Dahej mein mili hai mujhe."

Gurmeet: "Dahej?"

Kratika: "Gurmeet ki family ne hi di hai."

Gurmeet: "Dahej mein? [Kratika nods, laughing] Dikhaao, dikhaao, dikhaao! [examines her necklace] Utaar dena baad mein! [after interviewer says something] Yash..." [grins as Kratika corrects herself]

Kratika: "Aah, Yash ki family, sorry! Yash ki family!"

[Kratika about Aarti]

Kratika: "Khud dukhi nahi rehti - akele ro legi par kisi ke saamne rona manzoor nahi karti. Always smiling, laughing, cheered-up girl...[Gurmeet lets out a quiet 'Hmm' next to her] So that's all about - [turns to Gurmeet] 'Hmm'? What is 'Hmm'? What is 'Hmm'?" [laughsalong with him]

Gurmeet: [looks at Kratika] "Humaare beech mein bachcha tha? Kahan? Bachcha kahan se aa gaya? Beech mein bachcha tha? [looks behind] Nahi! Bachcha nahi tha woh." [to Kratika, who is fixing her nose-ring] "Kiska bachcha tha woh?"

Kratika: "Pata nahi!"

Gurmeet: [laughs] [to interviewer] "Haan? Pata nahi!" [both he and Kratika laugh]

Gurmeet: "Aarti?"

Kratika: "Haan ji."

Gurmeet: "Arpita nahi?" [grins at her]

Kratika: [smiles] "Hi, I'm Aarti. Arpita aapki ex-wife ka naam hai."

Gurmeet: "Achcha. [they both laugh] Aur main Yash!"

Kratika: "Nice meeting you!"

Gurmeet: "Dekhiye...Shaadi ke kapdon mein bahut sundar lag rahi hai..."

Kratika: [grinning at him, half-laughing] "Hans ke bol sakte ho!"

Gurmeet: "Bahut, bahut achchi lag rahi hai, [as Kratika continues to laugh] muskuraate hue bhi bahut achchi lag rahi hai!"

[Final words about the show during the show's launch]

Gurmeet: [looks at Kratika] "Uhhh..."

Kratika: [to Gurmeet] "Kahiye, kahiye! Bahut kuch keh chuki hoon main!"

Gurmeet: [to cameraman] "Aayiye, aap idhar aayiye. Zoom kariye...[points to Punar Vivaah promotional sign] 10:30 baje..."

Kratika: "20th February se..."

Gurmeet and Kratika: "Zee TV par...Punar Vivaah."

[Gurmeet about Kratika]

February 2012: "Maine Kratika ko hamesha dekha hai talwaar leke ghoda bhagaate hue. Toh main wohi soch raha tha abhi ki yahan pe talwaar leke bhagaa na de, set-vet pe, aur shooting karte waqt...! Toh woh bahut achchi actress hai, aur Jhansi Ki Rani kiya hai, aur woh bahut hi strong character hai. Aur bahut achcha show - hit raha hai - toh main lucky hoon ke main unke saath karne ko mauka mil raha hai."

October 2012: "Aur woh Jhansi ki Rani hai, woh talwaar leke hi chalti hai!"

Gurmeet: "Aarti ki nazar mein Yash bahut hi gira-hua aur neech banda hai...[Kratika laughs] Aur phirse yahan pe bad timing hai, bad luck hai, aap bol sakte hai, Yash ka...ki jab woh dance karna start karta hai, wahan pe Aartiji aa jaati hai."

Kratika: "Par mujhe ek baat samjhaiyye, aap dance kar kyun rahe the?"

Gurmeet: "Kyunki bhaiyyon ne kaha, kasmein di ki..."

Kratika: "Karna padega?"

Gurmeet: "Arpita ki kasam de di..."

Kratika: [shakes head] "I swear..."

Kratika: "No, I'm not jealous, but haan, thoda, I am taken aback ki 'Yeh kya ho raha hai? Ek akeli ladki aur itne saare ladke, all of them are pouncing on her...'" [she and Gurmeet let out little chuckles]

Gurmeet: "...Bahut! [as Kratika steps away, laughing] Dil mein kya kya chal raha, main kya bataaoon?" [bends over, also laughing]

[Kratika bends to look at him, shakes her head in response to his silent inquiry, and they both double over in laughter again]

"Well, uh, when I saw him for the first time, I thought he's got bad attitude ' [casually glances off-camera, presumably sees Gurmeet, then laughs] He's listening! [returns attention to the interviewer] But now, I mean, I think he's a very nice, cute, cute guy, and he makes us laugh all the time on the set. Bilkul bachchon jaisi harkatein he keeps on doing, so that way it's good to work with him!"

"But yeah, till date, whenever we have bolne-waale dialogues and we have a scene like that, he doesn't let you do it because he makes you laugh at any time."

Gurmeet: "Neend nahi aati usse. Waise bhi, jabse Aartiji aayi hai, bechare ki neend toh hoti hi nahi hai [Kratika begins laughing], raat bhar bechara jaga rehta hai...Dekhiye, bachpan mein kya hota hai, Yash ko ek keere ne kaanta hota hai' [Kratika and Gurmeet laugh] Tabse woh bimaari hai Yash ke paas ki kuch bhi ho, lekin saaf -"

Kratika: "Cleanliness freak."

Gurmeet: "Bahut zyaada!"

Gurmeet: "Samajh nahi aata. Aamne-saamne bhi aa jaaye, tab toh dikhenge nahi [Kratika laughs again], jaise hi sir upar aayega dekhenge ek doosre saamne khare hai."

Kratika: "Haan. Phir [demonstrates] aise, aise, aise, aise nazar churaayenge" [chuckles].

"Basically, Yashji ko bahut - matlab Gurmeet ko thoda darr lag raha tha, but hats off, darr lagne ke baad bhi [Gurmeet makes a "Nah, I wasn't scared!" face as she speaks; Kratika turns and both laugh], darr lagne ke baad bhi, he still sat! Now I'm gonna take him to the most dangerous ride."

Gurmeet: "Ji, bilkul sambhal ke baat kijiyega, yeh Jhansi ki Rani hai, talwaar inke paas hai. Main toh kalti hua. [taps a very amused Kratika on the knee before getting up and leaving the room] Bye!"

Kratika: "Bye!"

"Actually, serious [take] ke liye zyaada mehnat karni padti hai kyunki, especially jab aapke saamne Gurmeet jaise actor ho. He is so good, I'll tell you...[proceeds to act out a rehearsal scenario] Matlab, yeh Gurmeet hai [gestures to herself], camera mere peeche hai, aur aap mein se koi Aarti hai.Aur main Gurmeet hoon. Aur unhe serious hona hai, toh woh apne dialogues kaise bolenge...? [closes one eye, drawls slowly] 'Aartiji...' [bursts out laughing a second later] Yeh nahi toh phir kahin, you know, sab jagah pe khujaane lagenge [imitates Gurmeet being fidgety], so nahi, control nahi ho sakti aapse hansi! Toh uss taraf mehnat karni padti hai but otherwise toh abhi itne time se karte aa rahe hai ki..."

"Yashji ne toh aise dekha aur [pretends to turn away from the camera, imitating Gurmeet's reaction to her "I'm getting married" prank] jaise toh main exist hi nahi karti, matlab even he didn't believe that I'm getting married."

"Uhhh'I - Gurmeet is a very fun-loving guy. You know, he just looks very serious, but he's DAMN adorable and he's VERY cute and he makes us laugh like anything! And the best thing is that he will not laugh, and once I start laughing, I will not stop. So I think whenever he's around me, he does all these mischievous things and he always makes us laugh...All the stress just goes away when Gurmeet is shooting around."

"Oh! He's a bigger prankster than I am. I always get caught! He...nobody can catch him, like, you know? Nobody can even suspect him, that he's a prankster because [animatedly] he makes such a serious face and if I am playing a prank on somebody, it comes right on my face, so I'm like thrashed after that, and he escapes.In fact, many times what has happened...He has played a prank on somebody else, the blame has come on me. [laughs] I'm like, 'Nooo! I didn't do it, it was Gurmeet!' and nobody believes me because I look naughty and I am naughty, but nobody knows that Gurmeet is much, much far ahead when it comes to playing a prank!"

Interviewer: "How hard is it for you to do the emotional scenes in Punar Vivaah?"

Kratika: "Not really hard; that ways Gurmeet is very understanding and he gives me that comfort level. He is a very, very, VERY decent man, so I don't really get uncomfortable at all."

[February 2013] "Sabse lazy: Yashji. Shot jaise hi khatam ho jaata hai, kone-kopche mein jaake so jaate hai."

[May 2013: One of many things Kratika will miss about PV] "...Gurmeet ka hamesha apne kamre mein pare-pare sote rehna..."

"Hot male? [grins and playfully bumps Gurmeet's shoulder] Guru!" [both burst into laughter]

"Waise toh koi bhi nahi hai jiske saath main date pe jaa sakoon yahan pe [chuckles quietly]. Haan! Sab boring, sab married! [gestures toward Gurmeet, who's standing next to her] Kisko leke jaaoon date pe?! [dejectedly] Nobody."

[Kratika to Gurmeet] "Catch me if you can!"

[Zee Rishtey Awards 2012: Rehearsals]

Kinshuk: "Meri ek ichcha hai ki [moves Kratika out of the way] main Gurmeet ke saath ek act kar sakoon yahan pe. Gurmeet, main Aarti hoon. Okay?"

[Kratika looks at Gurmeet; Gurmeet nods at Kinshuk, catches Kratika's eye...Kratika leans back, erupting into a fit of laughter, and Gurmeet follows suit]

Gurmeet: "Aarti jaise behave karo pehle."

Kinshuk: "Ruko. Main hansoonga nahi, theek hai, aapko ek romantic dialogue bolna hai. Aur, uh, mere saath thoda sa dance agar aap karte hai, toh...Main Aarti hoon, theek hai?"

Kratika: "Toh pehle Aarti jaise bann ke dikhaao, matlab...Act toh karo waise!"

[Yash and Aarti.Superman and his Hockey Stick-waali Gundi.Gurmeet and Kratika.Unparalleled and Inimitable.]

Siddu246 thumbnail

IF PV ZMD...as ONE !

This gives us immense pleasure in sharing our thoughts to you. Your entry in Punar Vivah was a mxture of thoughts for Pvians...to some it was 'Good', to some it was 'a cry', to some it was 'enjoyable', to some it was ' confusing' and to some it was 'yet to decide'...many voices finding difficult to head in one direction. As the show progressed, we found that our thoughts were flowing together, syncing together and without knowing it formed into music which asked for more.

All these link of thoughts of Pvians  is due to single dedication of a performer named Kratika Sengar...yes dear...YOU. The ability to grasp, the acceptance of criticism with smile and converting the weakness into strength was the result of your success. You surely have given a new definition and color to success and an inspiration to all generation.

Your performance as 'Arti' will be remembered as one of the best and your onscreen jodi with Gurmeet Choudhary as 'Yash and Arti' was the cutest as pair, natural couple as a performer ...asking for more! The word 'chemistry' is shying away from you two - simply because you both were a way ahead and unique .

We would like to be called as 'Well-wishers' than 'Fans'...as we believe...being a fan blinds one thought process that doesn't allow the space for an artist to improve...as we can see today...how the wellwisher's criticism has turned you and us pvians voice as ONE. Thank you Kratika Sengar ! Keep updating us every week...our wishes will flow everyday...keeping you guarded from negativity. Thanks once again with pots of luck. Keep Smiling !

Many years ago, a baby born on 3rd July, now the baby grown as star and rulez the heart of everyone especially me.. 

I had known you just for few years... And you had been part of my life in these years.. I adore you fully.. The way you talk, the way you smile, the way you express yourself.. You are one of a kind.. 

No words can describe how much I like you and how much I adore you.. You are person who melts anyone heart... I am adore you straight forwardness.. 

Hope this year birthday will give you more happiness than the last year.. Hope you will be blessed with everything in the world... Many more happy returns of the day...

( In all languages that I know)

Happy Birthday To You ... 
Iniya pirandha naal nalvaazthukkal
janmadina mubaraka...
shengri kuai le...
otanjobi omedeto gozaimasu...
saengil chukha hamnida...
Selamat Hari Lahir...
janma dina ashamsakal..
puttina roju shubhakankshalu...
shubho jnmodin...

Love, Anba RK

It's a special day for the most special person. Yes, kratika di, you are the most special person in my life. Not because you are a beautiful person but you are now my inspiration. You gave me that energy which helped me fight my fear and I started doing and learning something again which I never thought I would never do in my life because of an accident. But as I learned that you love doing it, I just forced myself to fight my fear and do it again. And its swimming. And I enjoy doing it. Yes u r my inspiration and I proudly say that I am " A proud Kratika sengar's fan". Happy Birthday my dear sister.. May you blessed with all the Happiness in the world...

Another year has passed, another achievement done. Another year is added, but also opened another opportunity for growth and experience.Challenges never end. Some things are good from the start while others get better in time. You started great and soared even higher. Every year that passes is another stepping stone to greatness.

Kratika, God gave a gift to this world when you were born. In sharing your talent, you have touched hearts far and wide, inspired minds and lifted energy to many. You made a difference in the lives that saw through your honest capability. I hope you know that you are loved for your endearing versatility not only on screen but also of the small glimpse we see of you off- screen. 

As an admirer of your works,  i will always wish only the best in everything you choose to do for the future and may success never fail you in achievements great or small. 

May the celebration of your natal day start a new turn in your world. May it also bring forth inevitable joy, happiness and favor your way. Sending a short birthday prayer for you.

Her birthday comes but once a year;
Lord, fill her day with joy and cheer;
This person who's so very dear,
Take care of her and keep her near.
Dear Lord in heaven, bless this day;
Protect this loved one, come what may;
Love her in your special way;
In Almighty's precious name I pray.
Amen.

Happy Birthday to a beautiful person - outside and inside.

- Enid -

Dear Kratika,

Words cannot begin to explain how much I adore the person you are. I don't normally have such obsessive feelings for actors, but when I do it's because that actor isn't just lovable onscreen, but off it as well.

My first encounter with anything related to you was with Punar Vivaah. Sadly I couldn't follow your previous works but when I did I am so glad it was with Punar Vivaah. This show allowed me to not only appreciate you as the amazingly talented actor that you are, but also as a personality. It was with this show that I got to experience all of your previously successful characters and shows. Jhansi Ki Rani, P2 are some of the dynamic roles that you've played and awed the audience through and it is through watching those shows that I know you are one versatile actor. Your choices tell us so much about you as a person.

Your charming demeanor offscreen, your vibrant smile, your witty remarks, your sweet nature, all are very few examples of what I think makes not only me but the rest of your many fans love you. It is such a great feeling when the actor you love is a gem of a person in real life and it just makes you love and adore them that much more.

I am just grateful that I got to experience the past year and a half with you, and let me just say how amazing this experience has been with you. It also got me much closer to one of my friends and that's an amazing feeling in itself. I just hope this journey with you continues for a much longer time and that for someone as talented and down-to-earth as you, you receive all the accolades and many more wonderful opportunities to make others fall in love with you.

Wishing you the best of the best and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, dear Kratika I remember last year on this day I had just begun to know you as a person, and today it seems like I've known you for so long. It has been such a pleasurable experience and I just hope it continues this way and that you keep making us more obsessed than we already are

You are an amazing human being, and you deserve all the love showered upon you today and the year ahead. I hope this coming year brings many precious times and that success keeps coming your way.

A very happy birthday to you. May all your wishes be fulfilled. Make sure to party and eat LOTS of cake haha.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH KRATIKA MUAH !

Love,

Zahra (ZsterRose)

You r always special for me and today is a special day not only for you but also for us as today an ANGEL came on earth from heaven and made this earth a heavenly place 😊

On this very special day wishing you a warm HAPPY BIRTHDAY

May your dreams be many and all comes true...
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold.
May you get the best in everything.
by miti

awnnn it's the birthday of the most beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, lovely, humble, funny, adorable,  down to earth person ever!!!!!list goes on...😛
kratika happy birthday love, hope you have a great day...:*:*:*::
may god add many more years to your life👏
hope to see you back very soon missing you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
the way you made me fall in love with you and your character in JKR and punar vivah as aarti and also your other shows, i'm sure it's the same way i will freely fall in love with your next character😛, as you are the best actress i have ever seen👏👏👏...wishing you all the best and a big success in all your projects...
happy birthday again🥳, love you loads❤️❤️❤️
stay blessed and alwways be happy😃
 love...❤️amina❤️
aka sallybaby

Happy Birthday and Many More Happy Returns Of The Day to the Most Beautiful and Gorgeous Swan Princess and The Best Ever Tellywood Actress, Kratika Sengar !! ❤️

May All God Bless You Always ! 😃 Stay Happy, Keep Smiling and Maintain Your Biggest Laughter Ever ! 😃 Keep Doing Masti ! 😆

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May your beloved bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

Another year older, another year wiser. Well at least you are shaping up to be what you meant to be ' the hottest girl in T Town! 😳 Happy Birthday Hotty Gorgeous! ☺️ May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond. 😳

Sending to you these birthday wishes
Filled with hugs and lovely kisses  ❤️

🥳 Party Time ! 🥳

Happy Birthday Kratika, 

Wishing you all the best things in life, Di! 😊 😊...May this day brings you an extra share of everything that makes you the happiest and may you be blessed with many more wonderful ones to come 🤗 ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ 🤗❤️ 🤗

Have a fantabulous one filled with Love, Laughter and Happiness...Enjoy to the fullest Dear! 😉 😳

Love you and God Bless you always *muah* 

Sincerely yours, Zet 

Dear Kratika, 
I wish you a  happy Birthday,🥳 Have loads of fun,Joy,happiness,Love and peace.👏👏
May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love ,happiness and success in your life .🥳 May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career 
Wishing you all the best for your future projects 🤗
You are a wonderful person and a beautiful actress. Just keep being you and doing what you love! 🤗
Much Love , Hugs and Kisses!!!🤗🤗
Sri_Radha😊

Hai Ma Pretty Lady ❤️

Many Many Many Happy returns of the day Kratz🤗  May all your wishes and desires comes true❤️ May ur smile alwayz lighten your face and be keep on smiling 😃

I admire U the Way U are... And Wish U all the best for your fruitful year ahead...😃

Happy Birthday Sweetheart 🤗

I wish you all the best and that your days will be filled with favor and blessings.
I will pray that you will receive more than what you hoped and wished. i wish all the best for ur future projects. 
Keep rocking as always as  u do.
Live well. Happy birthday!

love you loads ❤️
Deepa

SAALGIRAAH MUBARAK KRATIKA..!!!

Tum jiyo haazaron saal.. saal ke din hon pachaas hazaar.!!

Wish you a wonderful and happiest of birthdays.. I wish that this day would remain as the best and ever remembering day of your life.. I wish you get the best in your life.. Happiness, Love, Joy, Laughter, Blessings and every single thing that you wish for..

You have been introduced to me by my very dear friend through Punar Vivaah.. and after watching just three episodes, I became a fan of yours.. You have an amazing talent of touching the hearts of people through your natural acting.. You are an actress with the ability to effectively portray the character's inner feelings and emotions and express what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. We viewers can feel the pain, sorrow, loved and joy of the character you portray on the screen.. what a bundle of talent you are combined with your cute looks..MASHALLAH!!  I love the shararat of your eyes and in your smile.. and do I need to say that I am a big fan of your deep husky voice..  just one suggestion dear, I know you are tall but still avoid wearing those flat chappals when the camera pans on ur feet.. kuch gharelu touch aa jata hai personality mein.. LOL!

Have a fun birthday Kratika and a happy time with family & friends and a wonderful year ahead.. waiting to see you in a fantastic meaningful role on my tv/pc screen impatiently.. GOD bless You.!

Love, Annu

A very Happy Birthday to the breathtakingly beautiful and very very talented Kratika Sengar!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic life ahead. I wish you all the love, happiness and success in life. I hope you have a blast on your special day. 😳

To say that we are really missing your amazing, power-packed performances onscreen and your infectious laughs off-screen will be an understatement. Come back as soon as you can to grace our TV screens again 😉

All the best and stay as sweet, naughty and honest as you are now. Keep rocking and take care. 

Love

Neeraja aka Aanyakunat

Many Many Happy returns of the day gorgeous lady    

I am proud to be your fan
Love u so much Kratika 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the beautiful person with a humble heart, Kratika Sengar!
May you have a very special day filled with everything your heart desires.

Thank You for coming into our life and making it meaningful by bringing Aarti to us.
You are one of the most talented actress in the world of Indian telly. You are one of a gem in this industry and they need someone like you! I just hope you'll come back soon and bring back the magic that only few can do...

May God continue to grant all your wishes and bless you with good health, happiness and success that you deserve.

ALL THE BEST!!!
We miss you and love you always.

😊
SMILE

~MJ~

Today's a day of happiness reflected in your eyes

An extra special day for you, more than you realize..

For everyone whose lives you've touched and all those captured hearts.

Your legacy is one that's dear in many lives you've played a part..wish all your dreams come true.

Happy  Birthday kratika sengar🤗*hugs*

billie❤️

Happy birthday Kratika here's a little poem from me to u 

Today is your birthday. 
Don't pull your hair. 
Look in the mirror ... nature was fair. 
Not a day over twenty. 
I'm kidding! You're plenty. 😆

anyway wuv ya n hope u have a happy birthday 
muahzz!!! :*

Dearest Kratika,

I am happy to get a little sister on you, wonderful human being with great manner, I am glad to have you in my life, my sweetheart Kratika, love you a lots, and wish this birthday brings to you happiness and success, love you a lots and remember I am always there for you... Love you and happy birthday my charming wonderful friend...

Regards,

Zainab

You always reappear in my dreams,
Angel of my Dreams kartz
when I think that no one really cares,
when I'm lonely, confused, and scared. 
I just think of your beautiful smile
and I don't dread tomorrow.

Just seeing a glimpse of your face,
I smile and I have such faith, 
feel such relief.
You make me remember the reflection in my mirror,
You remind me that true love always there by the looks of your eyes
Loving and respecting others will make our day

I close my eyes
and I can see the light.
In that perfection of yours
When I feel lost and so low,
You are the angel of my Dreams 
Who guides me through towards the path of light
Love you my swan princess kartz

Many happy returns of the day my angel

I pray to god for all your Dreams to come true

From your proud fan prasu

Lov

Prasu

Happy Birthday to the Queen of Television. The very talented actress,the actress with the very beautiful smile who make me smile along with her. Happy birthday to our Jansi Ki Rani.

Happy birthday to our beloved Aarti who won the heart of millions. She put herself into the character of Aarti that she made us cry and laugh with her. She made us feel every pain, emotion and happiness of Aarti. She's no longer with us in Punar Vivah but have left a very special place in our hearts.

Guess who?? Ahh, who could it be if not of very beautiful Kratika Sengar. Happy birthday Kratika. Wishing you all the best in life. Thank you for being Aarti. Thank you for being who you are off-screen,your wonderful personality made me go gaga for you more and more. I applaud you Kratika for taking up challenges in every show of yours and give full justice to it. 

Waiting for your comeback because Television is tasteless without you. Love ya loads.. Mwah!!

Abie.

Hello my sweet heart kratika !!!!
i am so happy for you on this auspicious day of ur birthday 
thank u so much for filling my life with sweet memories that i can cherish forever !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR KRATIKA

I am out of words to express my love for you !!!! its overflowing in my heart that it is uncontrollable 

I pray to God to fill your life with all the happiness and beautiful colors ever...
I wish to see ur wonderful career with banging roles...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BRAVE JHANSI KI RANI
this is for you my dear

How is this cute gift kratika di !!!!! You are equal to my sister 
I am so glad to have you kratika...
Enjoy your special day princess ...

Hi Kratika Sengar the diva., you are a sunshine.. rockstar... you have captured the essence of woman in true manner be it sweet innoncent and homely girl as P2 to the great JKR... to now currenly the  Lady we all admire and  love Aarti Yash Schindhiya

I like to see you as P2, hate Naina , admire Rani Lakhsmi bai.. n lovefrom my bottom of my heart to aarti

you n gurmeet made AarYa magical n divine even after amonth of show going on off air .. i am excited n feel contend to watch you both

really you are one of the versatile actor who showcase different aspects of life is such short span of time n eagely waiting for your next dear... I take a pride to be you fan

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.. wish almight give you the best you deserve... take care..

Love you always...😳

Happy Birthday my dear queen Kratika Sengar...Thank u for coming into my life as AARTI

As u had changed my entire life as one potrayal of AARTI

Am really proud being ur fan Kratika di.

I was happy because I didn't waste my life because I had discovered u!!! 

If I didn't saw AARTI in Punar Vivah surely I had missed something so big in my life!!!

U are the woman with power Kratika di!!! 

Wherever you are happiness should be always with and I will always pray for ur happiness di

Because u are the one ever...Now you are the only one the BEST ever!!!

U are missed and remembered and even not a single day or moment that I missed a chance to think of u and ur humble nature!!!

Ur honesty is the best ever and ur kind hearted nature towards ur fan makes u more special and special ever!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR 

❤️❤️Kratika Sengar ❤️di!!!!

Kratika Sengar..

You're the one and only favourite for me from all the others actresses in Telly world, coz you're simply the best and your personality charming me.. I love everything about you especially your eyes and smile also your infectious laughter, when i see/saw you smile or laugh, i also will smile or laugh together with you 😆.. I love watching you act as well as your off-screen segments coz I love your spontaneity which brings out the real 'you'.. I love you so much Kratika di..❤️

On your birthday i wish you the lost opportunities of yesterday and the bright chances of tomorrow.. May all your wishes come true on this day and may god bless you with lots of love, happiness and success in life.. Have a great day and a great year ahead..!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA!!🥳🥳

Lots of love & love you always,

Kay 😳

Dear Kratika,

I don't know how and when you stole my viewing heart. I was only aware that with each passing episode iwanted to see more of you in the character of Aarti. It was a first for me to see you in PV but you made me a believer it won't be the last that i'll be wanting to see more of you. 

One very realistic thing i observed about you: you never marketed your self as the usual "pretty young thing" or " sweet and innocent image" that many of your contemporaries  try to project on screen but off screen tells another appalling truth of their true self. When you said in one in your interviews that you are a homely person, i also saw the truth in that. Looking back at many of your stills, you have always retained this respectable and classy look that i never saw with any one. Where most are trying hard to give off sexy and provocative poses with some touch of showing skin, there you are, remaining different and standing tall on your own identity, just like a queen and rightly so.

For your birthday, i wish and offer a prayer of hearty good luck that may the Good Lord bless you with more success in your career, love and life. Also, that all the negative vibes and ill-wills will only serve like the first-class pesticide that would make your everything flourish to the outmost and beyond.

Happy, happy birthday to you, Earth Angel Kratika Sengar!

With All My Love,

Imari

This special day being your birthday will bring in joy, blessings and wishes in return to YOUR
contribution of  364 days of love, care, understanding, generosity to the people you have come across in day to day life.

Pray that all ur dreams come true on your birthday as GIFT. 
May all your bad karmas be wiped out by single blessings of your parentWishing you happiness, peace, health, luck and recognition. Stay blessed always.

Happy birthday Kratika !

Happy Birthday Kratika on this special day i wish you all the happiness in the world & all the joy you can ever have and deserve may you be blessed today,tomorrow and Forever have a fantastic birthday and many many more to come.
Today us your day princess make the most of it enjoy yourself with family & friends and thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration.
May this birthday you get everything u ever asked for and more you have a heart of gold love you from the bottom of my heart.
Wishing you a day as special as u are and may this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and a successful year.
On this special day wishing u sweet surprises today and forever.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS 
have a great one

Luv u always
ALEHA

Happy birthday Kratika Sengar . U r stunning n one of my favorite actresses

Kratika Sengar

Kratika Sengar... If someone had told me this name before march 2012, my reaction would've been who's she?

Well the reason is I didn't knew your name when I started watching PV. I saw you for the first time in my life, when I saw the first promo of PV. The promo looked quite promising along with you and Gurmeet. So I started watching the show.  And now I can proudly say that in Kratika Sengar's biggest fan.

I saw you in the first episode and I liked you. But I resisted myself from forming any opinion about you, as most of the times every serial looks promising and then after few days they go down the drain.

But as the show progressed I became too involved in it. Within few days I wanted to know your name and Gurmeet's also. So I searched the web and found out your name and Gurmeet's also. This was the first time I had done something like this in my life, to search for a TV stars name.

Along with every episode I started falling in love with you. Your natural acting, they way your projected every emotion in every scene always left me in awe. And your eyes, they spoke volume. Without uttering a single word, your eyes depicted every emotion that you wanted to portray.

With every single episode, I wanted to learn everything and as much as possible about you. And OMG I was so amazed at whatever I learned about you. You are one amazing person Kratika. The more I learned about you the more I fell in love with you and the more I became your fan. 

And fools are those people who bashed you by saying that you had no chemistry with Gurmeet. But you proved all of them wrong by your amazing talent and acting skills and the ability to emote every emotions so beautifully. And OMG your chemistry with Gurmeet, is one of the best ever. I've never felt this attached to any couple in my entire life, the way I felt for Yash and Aarti and it's all because of You and Gurmeet and the amazing chemistry you created and the way you brought life in Yash and Aarti's character. In fact Punar Vivah is the only show where I never missed a single episode. I watched if from the very first episode till the very last, in which Aarti and Yash were there.

I love everything about you Kratika, your acting, your style, your vivacious and naughty and yet so friendly nature. Your eyes, your hair, your contagious smile, your amazing and beautiful personality. In short I love you and I'm proud to be your Fan Kratika Sengar.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRATIKA.

AND MAY GOD GRANT YOU MORE SUCCESS WHICH YOU TRULY DESERVE. AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

On birthday of a gorgeous lady this poem is for u by me...

"Ek pari aayi jaane kahan se,
Alag hai jo bilkul iss jahan se,
Uski muskan pe bijli bhi shrma jaaye,
Uski julfein kaali ghataon ko bhi peeche chod jaaye,
Uske kajrare naino mein masti ki fuhaar hai,
Uski har adaa pe har dil dhadkane ko beqarar hai,
Chanchalta,maasoomiyat,apnepann ka bhaav uski ye sab pehchaan hai,
Rishton ka aadar karti par shrarat mein shaitan hai,
Sabki jaise hi dikhti hai par fir bhi sabse alag sabse juda hai wo,
Hum sab ki pyari KRATIKA SENGER keati h jo..."
Happy birthday Kratz...May GOD bless you and give u a happy and prosperous lyf...and u will soon fi d a loving,caring n understanding better half for u...

Wish U Very Very HAPPY Wala Birthday Kratika🥳

May all your dreams come true and I wish u reach new heights of success and fame😃

I've seen ur show JKR and ever since I saw u in JKR I became Big Fan of urs😳

Words are less to express my love and respect for u😃

Today I love Aarti only bcoz of ur hardwork n dedication and brilliant piece of acting

Plzz come back onscreen with new show😳

With Lots of Love

-Anuja

Happy Birthday Kratika!
Here's to hoping that you have an awesome birthday this year and many more wonderful birthdays to come. It's been over a month since we last saw you onscreen and we all miss you very much. When it comes to you, I'm short on words. You are a splendid actress and such a humble human being. I admire the way you carry yourself. Your roles to date show what a versatile actress you are and I hope you achieve more success and have a long and illustrious career. The way you mold yourself to fit your character and portray the characters so brilliantly is a testament to your acting abilities. Among your peers, you truly stand out with your versatility and vivacious personality. Watching you onscreen is a treat to behold. Your interview segments leave me smiling. You have such an infectious laughter and a zest for life that's always admirable. To say you are an amazing actor would be an understatement. Your expressive eyes and face, body language, gestures, everything brings your characters to life. 
I had first seen you in the 2010 ZRA when you performed as Rani Laxmibai. Such a powerful performance it was! The fire displayed in your eyes of determination, of rage, of responsibility to one's country was palpable. That was a standout stage performance and your performance as Rani Laxmibai has become an iconic portrayal of the great historical character. As Aarti you have won me over completely. Despite the negativity that went on in the beginning of the Punar Vivah and still continues even after the show has ended doesn't deter from the fact that you truly owned the character of Aarti and portrayed her so beautifully. 
Kratika you are a hugely underrated actress and this works to your advantage. Being underrated, you have given such powerful performances that make one take notice of you. You outshine the overrated "popular" actors of Indian television who don't even have half the talent you have. I want to see you grow further as an actress and do shows and films with substance. You have a great career ahead of you. Eagerly waiting to see you back onscreen, whether that be the small screen or the big screen. Have a wonderful spectacular birthday and enjoy it all you can!

Love,
 Nina 

Happy birthday Kratika..My jhansi ki rani... I hope you will enjoy your special day with your family and friends. You are immensely talented..love you gorgeous..thank you so much for entertaining us and also for being such a wonderful person..i truly admire your professionalism,not forgetting how close and friendly you are while interacting with your fans.. i loved watching you as JKR ..and you were fantastic as Aarti ji...missing you so much..please come back soon..Here's Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
lots of love ...you crazy fan from Malaysia..  
-Tilashini-

Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janamdin ho!!!
Happy Birthday To the Lovely Lady, Kratika Sengar.. 
May God bless you always.. 
Have a wonderful birthday with your loved ones...

Love, 
Thusy , Poo , Divya, Deepa and all the crazy KSianz...

KRATIKA SENGAR among the current TV actresses seen one of the most Versatile, dynamic, graceful and lovely actress seen on the small screen . Shes is bubbly energetic and full of life. I admire respect her not only for the variety of work shes done but also for the way shes carried and carries herself taking on challenges and working hard. Shes bonds superbly with all her costars and is lovely pretty graceful a todays modern woman in true spirit and endeavor. I wish her a Very Wonderful HAPPY BIRTHDAY , WISH HER ALL THE BEST and hope to see her achieve high success in all her endeavors she aspires for.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF4BXsFlZ1E[/YOUTUBE]

DM Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11g52v_celebrating-kratika-sengar-s-birthday_shortfilms

PHALGUNI

Har raah aasan ho,
Har raah pe khushiya ho,
Har din khubsoorat ho,
Aisa hi poora jivan ho,
Yahi har din meri dua ho,
Aisa hi tumhara har janamdin ho!!!
Happy Birthday To the Lovely Lady, Kratika Sengar..
May God bless you always..
Have a wonderful birthday with your loved ones...

Love,
Thusy , Mitul, Pearl, Thabu , Divya, Deepa , Enchanted, Zahra, Shubika, Sadiee, Fatima, Veena all the crazy KSianz...

Tabeer

Happy brthday to u

happy brthday to u
happy birthday dear kratika dii
happy brthday to u
may u hav many more
may u hav many more
may u hav many more 
happy brthday to u
may ur all wishes come true 
may u live long Ameen ...

may ths brthday will bring many 
happiness n joyeous in ur Lyf
Ameen 

lovv u a lot
respect u a lot 
adore u as Aarti 

krazy abt u as kratika u woN
my heart

wish to see ur pleasant peesnality 
v soOn again..

stay blessed 
cuTipie kratika😳
mmmuuaahhss n hugggsss
regards.
Tabeer
kratikas n aryas crazy lovr

Siddu246 thumbnail

By: Siddu246 (Sidra)

By: Sanghamitra (Requested by salvatore-nina)

By: Saher (Requested by salvatore-nina)

By: aanyakunat

By: Smileymj10

By: ..MissLonely..

By : -ProudGCian-

By :KrantiGuru_JKR

By: Deepaaveng

By: Sri_Radha

By :JanakiRaghunath

By: ArViAshaRocks

By: .LovelyDreamer.

By: Pickachu

By: anu93

By: Maha9

Video Mixes

By: Shubika

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHUNisxkx4A[/YOUTUBE]

DM Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11310y_happy-birthday-kratika_shortfilms?search_algo=2#.UdTByKxfaSo

By: aanyakunat

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzKI-iKbabU[/YOUTUBE]

DM Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11d6qt_happy-birthday-kratika-sengar_lifestyle?search_algo=2

By: ..MissLonely..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXXEjirROm8[/YOUTUBE]
Siddu246 thumbnail

Hey Kratika I knw You are very fond of Food
But don knw wat are ur fav dishes
so here are sum hope you would like it
Love You -Poonam Garg

Siddu246 thumbnail

Happpyyy Birthdayyy Kratikaaa🤗

I don't really know where to start off from...I can never think of the right words when it comes to you..You seem to always leave me speechless...And not a lot of people are capable of that😳...

I think back and try to recollect as to when I actually fell in love with you but I can never seem to come up with an answer because I never realized when it was happening.I never realized when your beauty, naughtiness , strong personality and your chulbuli self made such a big space in my heart.
Your bindass attitude while still staying so humble and down to earth is an inspiration not just for me but all your fans out there. You stay true to yourself and its hard to find people out there like that.You inspire me to do better in life and to be a stronger women. I look up to you. You are my Role Model.

Your portrayal as Aarti will forever be etched in my heart. I have never witnessed such strong, heart-warming performance, from any actress before. Your beautiful aura literally pulls the audience towards you. And keeps them wanting more. Only a few people have such an ability.

And because of you I also got to experience the greatest moments of my life by forming a closer, and stronger friendship with my now best friend.The love we share for you brought us together to such a point where we can't live without one day talking to each other and I don't think you will ever know how much that means to me. Thank you for giving me my best friends.

Thank you for being such a great person and being in our lives. Still till today when I see Jhansi Ki Rani on my television or Punar Vivah, I cannot but help to stop everything and get lost in it.  MASHALLAH you are truly a gem of a person and I don't think enough can be said to show how much I adore, care and love you. I just really hope you like this Birthday Thread as a gift from me and everyone. I am sorry I could only do this much for you but INSHALLAH next time I will try to shower you with even more and try to keep giving you everything that you deserve.

Once again wish a very very Happy Birthday..May Allah always protect you and give you all the blessings...My Love and Duas will always be with you and I can't wait to continue on with the rest of this journey with you😳.

Love,

Sidra (Siddu246)

❤️

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Let Our Love Adorn You

You Know That We Adore You

Dear Kratika,

Here's wishing you the best of birthdays, an amazing time with your family and friends, and a day that's filled with laughter, joy, and loads of FUN! I hope you enjoy the day to the fullest and wish for all you love. May all those wishes come true and that you are bombarded with insane amount of love and hugs 🤗

Thank you so much for being in our lives for 6 years and running. You've been wowing us and entertaining us for so long... it's time you celebrate YOU. Time to kick back, relax, and enjoy what this day has to bring you - love from around the world 😳 

Keep being who you are -- charming, smart, witty, humorous, and down-to-earth. Never stop enchanting us with that vibrant smile of yours and always be as cool as you are 😎 I love you Kratika <3 Hope you have a blast. 

Happy Birthday ❤️

Love,

Zahra

Edited by ZsterRose - 10 years ago