Who wants to see Chaaru turn positive?

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Getting irritated with the Pati, Patni and voh drama yet once again 😑. What is going to come out with this track? Nothing much really unless they somehow turn Chaaru into a good person. I wish she transforms into someone if not mahan like Gunjan, then like Vihaan- bad to good.

CVs should introduce a love interest for her, a good natured person who Charu actualy loves and can transform her to a positive role (Maayank was good natured, but Chaaru never actually loved him and Maaynk could not make her good). 

Her and Rajiv probably could have made a jodi πŸ˜† is Rajiv's actor did not quit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Victoria ..last line is a nightmare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Rajeev is happily said ta ta bye bye /.. 

I dont want Charu to turn positive .. then they will bring the TRP queen back (MausiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) I want Charu to seperate  Mayan πŸ˜ˆ Buhahaha .. 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Regarding last line. Shaayad CVs ka dimag mein aisa hi kuch idea aaya hoga. Zohaib ko pata chalte hi woh bhag gaya. 🀣🀣
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually i want charu between mayan..i know i sounds strange but don't know why i want her back to create problem between mayan.. 😈
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Daz impossible πŸ˜†
Its gonna b d same old same old annoying d happily newly married story now
To add tadka seem might help her.

I also feel she is messing with rachana... Dukan ke aag me uska hath hoga πŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Actually i want charu between mayan..i know i sounds strange but don't know why i want her back to create problem between mayan.. 😈

Momring ...same pinch baby ..I know its a common story ..who cares .. Charu is good only when she is between Mayan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

Momring ...same pinch baby ..I know its a common story ..who cares .. Charu is good only when she is between MayanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i was eagerly waiting for her come back..everything between mayan was too much sweet that i can tolerate anymore..now the spicy charu is come back to set fire between mayan..hehehe..😈
sry to mayan fans pls don't throw chappals on me..πŸ˜›
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

i was eagerly waiting for her come back..everything between mayan was too much sweet that i can tolerate anymore..now the spicy charu is come back to set fire between mayan..hehehe..😈
sry to mayan fans pls don't throw chappals on me..πŸ˜›

I also cant tolerate a single mayan scene .. whenever I see Mayank I remember that engagement day wala mayank .. I think I cant move on from that the way Gunjan moved on .. that makes me to lose my interest of her character as well ..  Charu is the only hope left ..I wish she is preggy with mayanks baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its oK i welcome Chappals .. 
now I don't mind gunjeev or mayan separation as SR is done...🀣

Originally posted by: Hashii

I also cant tolerate a single mayan scene .. whenever I see Mayank I remember that engagement day wala mayank .. I think I cant move on from that the way Gunjan moved on .. that makes me to lose my interest of her character as well ..  Charu is the only hope left ..I wish she is preggy with mayanks baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its oK i welcome Chappals .. 

hashi you are dam funnyπŸ˜†     no chappals.. i will welcome you with katori punishment πŸ˜†