Professionalism is genuine 'Ehsaas':)

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Had written this post after TC article about leap & Abhishek, Mitali quitting.
And thought of making new post, with another TC news of Abhishek getting parallel lead cameo in PV2πŸ‘πŸΌ.

This is to applaud professional, talented bunch of Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat- part1, part2.😊

A note on professionalism:
1. When a show takes such major leaps, makers do consult with actors on their future preferences! True proffesional, if donot want to fit in the change- exit gracefully- like how Abhishek & Mitali did!
I am glad, they didnot bash new track, or chanel or blamed chanel for leap or anything!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Like Abhishek's decent answer! He didnot cry foul/ cribbed about makers/ bragged about his 'great efforts' as 'Rahul'! Eventhough, at peak of promising RadhYa track, swap was introduced & it tanked the initial concept!
Abhishek surprised me the most! He was perfect in his parts - as dil se commited friend, deprived adopted son & selfless character who would go any length for his 'friend's happiness! he did justice to all "main hoon naa😊"!
Wish him all the luck!

Mitali: She is trully talented actor! never bragged about 'being ugly' part! And her striking freshness was the reason, people didn't mind accepting illogical bhaiyya-saiyyan transformation! 
Wish her the best in future!

2. As a new entrant, Sachin Shroff reached out to Somya, Roop(menka mansingha) on twitter. A good , seasoned approach of thorough proffessional!πŸ‘πŸΌ. He praised & applauded parting actor's skills as well!  A 'gentleman' reaction!

3. Somya Seth, as thorough professional, took up the challenge of playing mom- at the age of 23! Not an easy feat! beacuse you have to emote ( not just rely on makeup wonders! )!
She applauded parting actor & welcomed new actor with equal respect!
As a relatively just 3 year old in this industry- Somya definately has proved her potential & shown her professional poise!πŸ‘πŸΌ!

can't help but note this:
When Somya was leaving the serial, and that show was going for similar new twist with new actors & new storyline - she gave interviews, twitted & had prolougue in the show - to her fans saying: support Serial's new chapter with equal frevour as the one with her & Kundra in it!
A nice gesture by a parting professional!

4. Roop, She gave genuine reason- that she doesnt want to play Grandma/naani.. understood! And as I said earlier, Chanel, PH do give option to actors when such major leaps happen! She opted out- gracefully. Will miss her though! She was perfect fit for Aradhya's mom!

5.Urvashi, Daadi, papa Periwal, Dad Mansingha & Pallavi +Little boy Ehsaas😊!
(Kid Ehsaas is Super cute! Loved his offscreen shoot segments😊!)
Shout out & best wishes to all of them alongwith Somya & Sachin!😊 ... New leaf, new life.. new challenges, newer Ehsaas!
Like it! Looking forward to it, even if it is just for 2 months- it indeed is like a fresh new breeze!

Edited by spdp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with you 
suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u spdp nice post the forum needs good posts like u do keep doing and we love reading your posts
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Shaina. Completely agree with you
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
Nice post...completely agree..
Nidz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said..completely agree with you
Navradhyafan thumbnail
beautifully written postπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right u are. The show's talented bunch deserves all praises for being so professional. I was not a fan of Rahul when he was present on screen. He stole my heart by his performance when he realized Prerna's love for him. Unfortunately his character got sidelined because of Daadi's over screen space and then he quit the show coz of the leap. Anyways, he indeed stole many viewer hearts and got into PH good books which resulted in his new role on another show from same PH. I wish him all the best. I'm the lucky one who got the first reply from him on twitter. Love to read his interactions which sounds very genuine.

I haven't seen Mitali's previous show, so was not saw happy when i read about she entering the show as new replacement as Prerna. But loved her performance. I'm surprised that she accepted a less important role on the show after being the main lead on another show. I'm sure that the show makers promised her something else before she signed the show. Hats off for her for quitting the show without cribbing about anything. She is a great actress and i'm sure that she will get a better project very soon.

Didnt watch the show after Sachin's entry. But i'm liking his characterization. I find his track better than many other things i witnessed previously on the show. I'm off from twitter for almost a month. Checking tweets thru phone. Agree with u. U are absolutely right about his twitter interactions.

Well, we know Somya from past 3 years and we know how genuine/honest and sweet she is. I love the way she respect her fans and support her co actors from her previous shows as well as the present one. Hats off for her for accepting PH's decision abt the leap and playing the role of 5yr old's mother. There is a bright future awaiting her on telly land. 

Agree with u about Roop too. She is too young to become a grandmother and yet she is doing the role happily. She is another sweet person who try to interact with all her fans.

I'm already a fan of new lil Ehsaas. Me too looking forward for the upcoming track with Ehsaas, Aradhya & Shekhar. Hope CV's wont mess up with the remaining 2 months.
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post...I will miss Rahul prerna,but their story was sidelined Edited by shanthi510 - 10 years ago
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post
all actors & actresses showed good professionalism πŸ‘πŸΌ
Somya such a sweetheart bravo for taking  leap challenge πŸ‘
i am not happy with the channel & Cvs πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ