WU- 1/7: miya chala bistar pe sone, biwihai rooti

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Holllaaa Eh lo paagalon ke pagalkhaaane mein funter ki ishaq story aisa hai ki...

Episode starts with

Ammu turning to go and amit The deewana of the day standing looking at her and mother nature pities on deewana amit and thus give baaarish...

as it thunders and lightening starts ammu the naaraaaz mumtaaz says she dosent want to get drenched in the rains and get beemaar... and leaves...

pyaar ke mausam mein fully drenched shajahaan amit saddens his suryamukhi face to touch me not plant types... and stands there like  devdaas who was left by paaru and sits on the table looking at the arrangements he made to propose his begum shayarubala and suddenly he sees ammu coming back and janaab stands and goes to her in barish looking deep into her eyes getting lost in the innocence of her eyes never knowing when his hands met her hands. ... took them and placed on his shoulder and ammu tooo looking at him... intensely with a beautiful romantic song as bg score both started slow ball dance...which ended up in jhoola with radhakrishna pose ... amit immensely looking in to her eyes... and kissed on her forehead... ( mashalllaaahhh kya bolu mein ... meri halaat bigadti gayi ek se bad kar ek tha yaar aaj ke scenes toh...uff ufff)
suddenly amitas place is empty and he is still lost in her warmth in that side by side radha Krishna wala madhuban mein jo kanhaiya wala hug and amit opens his eyes to find amita not present in that hug and comes intact to the reality that ammu left already and brushing his hair says to self that

meri jaanu ammu cannot stay away with me for a longer time and leaves

ammu inside the room thinking whats wrong with khadooos hardstone he turned out to be super romantic just to say that " I Divorce You" ?? oh no what a man... and again goes to her illusion world thinking that Hardstone turned Romeo amit might be busy talking to his antarmukhi foreign returned Juliet drenching in rain ... let them drench and fall ill but

ammus innocence conscience thinks that how can she think bad of others and its not correct ...and worries for amit that he might fall ill and gain thinks that the way he is behaving with her to say " I divorce You" as if he is saying " I Love you" is strange and wishes that not even her enemies should get such husband who is sooo tarasifying to say I DU.  and goes to her wardrobe takes out towel and night suit 

OUr hero enters the room and on listening to his footsteps she runs to her bed and pretends to be sleeping .

Amit fully drenched deewana looks at amita naughtily like kishan kanhaiyya... amita gets up and asks romantic deewana pati to change his clothes as he got fully wet in rain else he will fall ill and will not be able to leave for US

Amit says Thank u and says amita that he will sleep on Sofa ...(hmmm janaab ne socha chandramukhi phool bulalegi apni baahon mein par janaab ko kya pata ab chanda bangai jwaalamukhi) 

ammu gets up and asks him to sleep on bed and she will settle on sofa as its his own house

amit corrects the statement that he didn't mean it and ammu gives a ( bhaad me jaa) wala look and again sleeps

amit turns to go and thinks to self that whats wrong with begum shayrubala...she is behaving so weird

Scene shifts to dining table phallu and nani discussing that ammu and amit are behaving algi algi these days ...nani clarifies that they are understanding each other matured kiddos so they can handle themselves and asks phallu not to get worried ... ( sach mein eh kabaab mein haddi waddi scene is not needed in between hot brimming romantic pati and rooti hui patni wala episode😡)

finally comes out changing looking at ammu checking whether she is jaaging or soying ... like peeing popat giving gestures that he has come back by coughing ahem ahem ahem  takes his pillow , stands there and asks sleeping sundari whether she is sleeping ? (babua pyaar mein paglagaya reee )  goes to his patnivrata sofa

looking at amu... finally settles on patnivrata sofa drooling over sleeping sundari ammu  staring at his sleeping sundari again goes into a dream wala sequence he his begum on one bed under comforter they both coming close and she sleeping on his chest ... and he slowly caressing her as if he is cleaning a diamond with makhmal cloth... and pecks on her forehead...and such a cozy hug with warmth brining them more close and finally in the process of kissing his sundari falls from his patnivrata bed and after falling babua realizs it as  a dream and face on palm (saying abbe kar kya raha hai bewda ) types

he wants ammu to talk to him buts he is sleeping now what to do humara deewana hero  finally starts sneezing ...and ammu gets up asking what happened...and then he says sardi...tandi

ammu gets out of the bed offs ac and says she tooo doesn't want ac and goes back

amit again comes up with new idea by machar maaring ...with ah ah ah ah voicovers

and ammu gets up and asks kya

he says katmal

ammu says how can it be possible as she changed it in the morning and says as he got drenched out he might be feeling so...and gives him an ointment

amit hits his head with that ointment as to kyaaa karuuu yaaar... amit come on be a man socho kuch to biwi ko paas lane keliye sorts

and gets up , gets hammer and starts hitting on the lower line of patnivratra aasan of his

ammu asks what went wrong now ...he says his aasan his hilaaaying so he is trying to fx it

ammu asks him to sleep on bed and amit is like Yesss I did it khusi andar and innocence baahar ...goes to ammu like rama is a good boy and sleeps

now rama agar kisna bangaya toh sharaarat toh hoti hai yaar

he starts looking at amu who turned to sleep on the other side...he slowly adjusts his pillow close to hers ...and sleeps looking at her she turns and amit starts drooling over her ... he tends to touch and caress her face but refrains from that

now its morning amit before opening his eyes places his hand on the bedsheet to find amita not present there

gets up and searches for her and finds her sleeping on the ground...and feels bad ... comes to her and pulls the comforter over her while her phone rings he goes and answers its priti

priti startled and manages wishing him hi and says that she called to remind ammu that they are meeting today at 11:00 am amit says fine and the call is dropped.

Looks at ammu and thinks oh god  how can I bring her close to me ...

Group of Romeos in coffee shop our romantic deewana amit shikaayating to his dosto what to do begum saheba ammu is not letting him come close to her

Batuk the funny funter says oh so before leaving for US itself his relation has bcome longdistance relationship to lighten the moment

sad shajahaan says very funny his brains are fuming as to what to do to make his dil ka tukda hapy and confess his mohobbat to her and they are making fun of him

then batuk says that who knows there is a possibility that ammu is liking all that what he is doing ...sanju baba adds saying that girls are like that only what ever they do they mean ulta of it ...

amit the sincere lover says that its wrong one side his haalat is bigadifying and on the other hand she is taking mazaaa?

and now the queens trio to reaches the same coffee shop and sits in diagonal corner and they too start their meeting ammu starts off saying he is gone mad daal mein kuch kala hai who on earth will create romantic maahol for saying IDU????

amits convo that how to tell her and sanju saying what ever u have to say u should say it directly as theres no go

which is overheard by ammu and says that see look at him he is discussing with his friends how to say IDU to me

priti looks at sanju and gets naaraazed thinking her would be is giving separation ideas to his friends hubby??? and is about to get up like jhaasi ki raani sherni

and aur ammu stops her

here they get up to go and amit sees amita

with smile 130 mm wala goes to her saying hi how come they are here

ammu priti jigna with bara bajah hua faces says they are leaving as they have got some work...

sanju too comes there catching priti hand and she fultooo naraazed with him moves away saying they got some work and hence they are laving

amit like a innocent lover hubby asks ammu to ping him once she is done with her work so that he will come and pick her up

she says theres no need of that  jigna says she will drop

amit face dul dul  batuk whispers in amits ears that maamla serious so shopping correct

they too leave

Episode ends

Precap: Amit with a heart shape pillow in his hand trying and rehearsing how to propose amita

'Episode is super duper cute innocent romantic funny everything ... loved it
now dear readers if u liked my update pls pls hittos like button and also hitto chaska baba and pls share ur views comments
he mere priya reader jaanus pls wait

we need to comment on articles profiles n conder chaska meter wala maska baba tooo

so pls

go to these links and comment ...
subhratri to desi jaanus and good day for pardesi jaanus
shabbakhair... good night ...
Edited by Sreearabhi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...so it was only a dream?😔
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amit corrects the statement that he didn't mean it and ammu gives a ( bhaad me jaa) wala look 🤣🤣

finally in the process of kissing his sundari falls from his patnivrata bed and after falling babua realizs it as  a dream and face on palm (saying abbe kar kya raha hai bewda ) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: grintson

amit corrects the statement that he didn't mean it and ammu gives a ( bhaad me jaa) wala look 🤣🤣

finally in the process of kissing his sundari falls from his patnivrata bed and after falling babua realizs it as  a dream and face on palm (saying abbe kar kya raha hai bewda ) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hehehe mujhe wahi sooja correct hai na lolol
grintson thumbnail
ya ya ekdum correct... aahahaaha... always love ur version... 
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uff sree u r too much!! Itni der baad zor zor se hasa diya na..🤣only u & ur write ups can do this...amazing update sweetie!! 👍🏼
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Uff sree u r too much!! Itni der baad zor zor se hasa diya na..🤣only u & ur write ups can do this...amazing update sweetie!! 👍🏼

hain!!! Hasi? Kaha se awaat reee

aisavkaisan ho sakat ho ...

tarzaan bana shajaan par ammu bani sanka devi...
shajaan duba mohibbat mein
shankadevi dubi apni shaqqat mein
shajaan bechain begum khaffan 
shajaan hasa begum rooti
Romeo tried romancing
Juliet tried distancing
raanjhnaa bana bebas
heer kahi abbe basss
amul boy jumped in bed close to love
farex baby jumped out the bed from her love
kisnas face saddened
radhas face reddened
hmmm...

grintson thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

hain!!! Hasi? Kaha se awaat reee

aisavkaisan ho sakat ho ...

tarzaan bana shajaan par ammu bani sanka devi...
shajaan duba mohibbat mein
shankadevi dubi apni shaqqat mein
shajaan bechain begum khaffan 
shajaan hasa begum rooti
Romeo tried romancing
Juliet tried distancing
raanjhnaa bana bebas
heer kahi abbe basss
amul boy jumped in bed close to love 😆
farex baby jumped out the bed from her love
kisnas face saddened
radhas face reddened
hmmm...

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kuch kehne ki haalat me nahin hun... 
Musiquelover thumbnail

ya ya ekdum correct... aahahaaha... always love ur version... 

hehe shukriya... Jaanu
Musiquelover thumbnail

🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 kuch kehne ki haalat me nahin hun... 

kem Cho?? Shu baat che?