Anamika WU 01/07

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks fr da wu. Boring nani😑
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update.. Huh to where this show heading twrds? :/
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Premeer_Diwani

Thanks for the update.. Huh to where this show heading twrds? :/

chavi jeet ki pyar pane ki koshish kar rahin hai---uss main anamika rukawat daal rahin hai as she dont want that to happen ...

this is prelude to fight between chavi and anamika going forward...

story slowly heading towards anamika punishment track...
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for d wu dishu..

Its better they stop the show instead f showing such crap! :|
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, dishu.  😊   They forgot to post an advisory yesterday in the show !   Acidic fruits like apple  can be taken only after 4 to 5 hours of meals(atleast) . So if the couple retired to bed after dinner, then obviously they  did so 1 or two hours after dinner.   sometimes i wonder if the show is being scripted by school students.  so they should have posted "do not try this at home" πŸ˜†
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sector

thanks for the update, dishu.  😊   They forgot to post an advisory yesterday in the show !   Acidic fruits like apple  can be taken only after 4 to 5 hours of meals(atleast) . So if the couple retired to bed after dinner, then obviously they  did so 1 or two hours after dinner.   sometimes i wonder if the show is being scripted by school students.  so they should have posted "do not try this at home" πŸ˜† 

Oh My God, I had the exact same thought watching that scene - fruits in night, that too just before bed? very bad for stomach πŸ˜†
sector thumbnail
glad to meet you, dishu, i thought only i was...sort of ...feather brained...🀣🀣🀣       u know why, becoz half of the audience at that time was woried about the attempted suicide, other half worried about with whom Jeet celeberates the SR,  it seems only we two worried about fruit at bedtime...🀣
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sector

thanks for useful info...πŸ˜‰ 

i daily eat apple after dinner and before sleep...aap ki baat sunne ke baad shayad mujhe yeh aadat chodani hogi...😲
sector thumbnail
that's like a good boy.  You can have fruits an hour or 4o to 50 minutes before food.☯️