BOLEGA INDIA - In Love With Roopal : Akhlaque Khan

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Roopal Tyagi is the smile of my life, accepts Akhlaque Khan!

Love has its own time, own reason and own season to strike you and for the cute television couple Akhlaque Khan andRoopal Tyagi it happened two years back in 2011 when they were stuck by Cupid's arrow.

Both are officially seeing each other now and during a candid chat Akhlaque Khan, who is presently seen in Sunshine Productions Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha season 2, revealed how much her love interest is important for him and how they are managing their busy lives.

"Roopal is the smile of my life. Her beautiful smile is enough for me to let go off any stress. She is a very loving and a caring person," expressed Akhlaque when quizzed how he defines his love.

Akhlaque who hails from Dhanbad, said that he likes to watch Roopal's show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke on Zee TV. He also said that they both don't like to share and interfere in each other's work. "Yes, I try and watch her show as much as possible. We don't give each other any acting tips but we do give feedbacks and we also discuss our work at times," he said.

Talking about how they manage time for each other and if there are any difficulties they face having same work felid. He said, "The advantage is that we understand our work culture very well. So we are sensitive to each other's problems. The only disadvantage is that our hectic schedules make it difficult to take out time for each other."

Hope you both live the same way!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticalDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Didn't know they were going around...
Thx