abhiya os burning dreams

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"umm...as in vegeterian like humans!!"...you have got to be kidding me!!...

" I am positive"...

"but..but why did you chose this life if you can't accept it fully?"...a baffled piya uttered...

" I wanted to taste immortality!!"...

" sorry if i sound mean but you look like an animic patient rather than a immortal vampire..."..piya surpressed her growing gigles...

" futile effort...you forgot i can see through your soul...don't you dare to laugh again..or you may end up being my first non vegeterian dish"...his enraged voice echoed through the room...

"..umm...sorry mr raichand!!..ok last question...do you have any regret in your life?"...

" I am an empty shell..I lost the chance to be loved.."..he replied meekly..

" but..vampires doesn't feel...so how does it matter to you anyway!!"...her confused voice made him smile unknowingly...

"..only the human blood can make a true inhuman vampire...i guess animal blood couldn't wash away human soul!!...

" thanks for the interview...by the way can I ask one more thing!!...

" suit yourself!!"...

"why did you chose me for this interview."..piya hesitantly asked...

" I came to know about your fascinating thoughts of me"...he replied with a smirk...

"..what!!...no...I don't think about you Mr raichand!!...piya shouted with a red face and stood up with a jerk...

".should I repeat again the mind reading part!!...he forwarded closure towards her...

" Mr raichand...what are you doing...I am going now...she tried to run away...

" Abhay ..name me as Abhay."..he quickly grabbed her wrist and slammed her to his chest...

"..please...let me go!!...I..I won't think about you again...she replied haughtily...

"..why not...am I that bad!!..don't be scared...I don't wish to make you my first non vegeterian dish yet!!...abhay whispered on her ear...his hot breath was aciding her nerves...

"What..what do you want!!..she managed to voice the line...

" you!!"..he stared deeply in her flickering orbs...

" why?..she heared herself saying..

"..umm...I know your fascinating dreams about me..will you mind if I wish you make them real"..abhay grinned and brushed her crimson cheeks slightly..

piya's nose flaired in excitement...her big brown eyes were swimming inside the deep blue oceans...she never thought that her dark hidden dreams will see the the daylight like this...her black thick mirrored reporter specks were gone from her face..

" but...i..i am only a human!!"..her lips stammered...

" but i don't think you had any problems with my vampire existance while imagining our passionet encounters!!..he mastered a smirk on his rigid handsome face...

"..Abhay...!!...her brearh hitched as she whispered with a embarrassed voice..

"hmm..thats what I was dreaming to hear from your buttery lips"..now i think I can get to taste you perfectly...

for once piya thought he will drink her blood and fear brushed her face..but before she can react he captured her lips hungrily...

"time for your dreams to be real"..he mumbbled between the kiss and sucked her moist inner mouth...he was quicker than air...

in a moment piya saw their clothes lying on the mattress and found her self only covered with his masculine structure..

she moaned his names enormously with passion as he continued to explore her with dark passion..his hungry torture was way beyond than piya's little thoughts...

piya gasped in passion as he again kissed her lips vigorously...

" so..the interview was all fake?"..piya mumbled in his lips and gigled...

".no dear...it was an opportunity to meet the famous supernatural reporter Piya Dobriyaal you see!!..but how would I know that miss famous reporter is in love with an animic vampire"..abhay mubbled and bit her neck softly...

" the feelings are mutual i guess!!.piya moaned and managed to utter...

" yes...you are a delicious non vegeterian dish to explore for eternity...can you manage to breath forever with me!!.."...abhay asked with his husky voice...

"yes"..she happily answered and kissed him with utmost love and care...

" by the way don't you think its risky to publish about your true identity..your enemies are still there..."..piya asked worriedly and hugged him...

" no dear...i got you..my soulmate...now according to enoxcerian prophecy I am now the unbeatable because of our complete submition to eachother...thanks piya"...abhay kissed her forehead...

" but I am only a weak mortal"..piya said sadly...

" no love...you have become an immortal human because we made love just now..it was the prophecy.."..

piya slammed her lips into his with joy...

" i must say...the reality is much more dreamable than my dreams"..piya gigled as he once again evoked the rythm of his love within her...

"and now our every moment of forever will be like this...in each others arms with love.."..and abhay showered his passion and love upon her immensely..

((silent readers if you are reading this do comment about your view...))Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
guys my pm list is messed up...so if any one of you want pms for my other works just mention in your comment in this post...i will pm those who will mention in this post...thnks...Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice os . Would love to read ur other works dear
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa dat was hot as in super hot os!
Reporting ke bahane soulmate connection ban gaya.
Awesome OS. Do write more.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow sounds gud... nice os...
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow.it was super hot di.piya is the famous supernatural reporter.and interview ke bahane soulmate connection.seriously u made me blush.amazing os di. 😃
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

wow.it was super hot di.piya is the famous supernatural reporter.and interview ke bahane soulmate connection.seriously u made me blush.amazing os di. 😃

thnks mampi...u r blushing huh!!..so cute...thnks
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Whoa dat was hot as in super hot os!
Reporting ke bahane soulmate connection ban gaya.
Awesome OS. Do write more.

sure i will write more later...thnks
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja1210

Nice os . Would love to read ur other works dear

thnks for letting me know.
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its extremely beautiful os of abhiya
interview connection make abhiya one , abhiya scenes were hot , romantic , passionate
this os was Sunday treat of your reader , its awesome
thanks for pm