Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

TC - Pragati Mehra angry with Jhalak for Drashti

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I will summarize the article in few points as it is not allowed to post TC Articles on India Forum

The article says that Pragati Mehra is upset with the Jhalak judges and their comments.She claims that she is a avid viewer of the show and follows like any big fan.

She felt the comments by the judges for Drashti were not fair and the judges only  praised the choreographer 

The tweet by Pragati Mehra - "Drashti's performance was beautiful, but the judges going ga ga over her choreographer Salman Yusuff is strange. It's 'dancing with the stars' nothing abt the teacher."

She explains that she thought the BBC World Wide Productions show was to be supposed to be of a non dancer learning the craft of pure dancing skills.She goes on to say that by praising the choreographers the judges are taking away the hard work from the contestants who put in equal amount of hard work.

She also says Drashti was superb in the episodes and tells the TC reporter that don't take her wrong but they can't take away the hardwork from the contestants who put in equal amount of hard work like the choreographer.

Pragati Mehra plays Mrs Thakur Jogi in Uttaran which airs on Colors TV
Edited by SayanoraVViegas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow I am happy that Pragati is Drashti's fan πŸ˜³ . She loved her dance in JDJ . 

Drashti - Salman rock πŸ˜Š .
Edited by manesha76 - 10 years ago
ArianaGrande thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manesha76

Pragati is Drashti fan πŸ˜³ . 

I don't think so I think she felt injustice  done to Drashti by the judges by giving praises only to the Choreographer.😊

Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i never felt lyk judges r ignoring drashti n praising only salman...
they always said abt her good as well as bad points...

ArianaGrande thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijichandran

i never felt lyk judges r ignoring drashti n praising only salman...

they always said abt her good as well as bad points...

Some  times the mistake happened that they praised  only Salman
But even I didn't notice it too much but good she is raising her voice😊
JayaBachan thumbnail

If Salman didn't have a habit of recycling his dance moves then I would have stated that it is equally as hard for the choreographer to 'think, plan and execute a dance performance with a contestant that has never or has a lack of skill in the field of dance'. Could you imagine how tiresome it would be to plan a dance performance, think of the music that would fit every move and to also train the celebrity to be in sync with them in just a few days.

At times I think the choreographer should be equally applauded and at times even more so for their ability to be innovative and versatile.

But unfortunately I think the judges should stop sucking up and tell the choreographer that his dance moves or style is getting repetitive. I don't state this with malice or hostility because I used to really like Salman as a choreographer but judges need to speak up.
ArianaGrande thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

If Salman didn't have a habit of recycling his dance moves then I would have stated that it is equally as hard for the choreographer to 'think, plan and execute a dance performance with a contestant that has never or has a lack of skill in the field of dance'. Could you imagine how tiresome it would be to plan a dance performance, think of the music that would fit every move and to also train the celebrity to be in sync with them in just a few days.

At times I think the choreographer should be equally applauded and at times even more so for their ability to be innovative and versatile.

But unfortunately I think the judges should stop sucking up and tell the choreographer that his dance moves or style is getting repetitive. I don't state this with malice or hostility because I used to really like Salman as a choreographer but judges need to speak up.

Yes,Salman has been repeating some moves 
But I think the judges are not fair at all in judging , like I want a little better judging from Madhuri and Karan
I agree with most of your points
Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Choreographers are heroes behind the show.. I think they deserve every bit of appreciation as well as the celebrity contestant - both make a team and put in equal amount of hard work!
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with her not only drashti but others as well.if u guys noticed shaan is opposite to drashti as the judges always compliment his dance skills n his expression as well but manisha(shaan's choreographer) the judges May say well done.I like salman to be honest and he is good choreographer n am happy they(judges) appreciate his hard workEdited by Anfal - 10 years ago
neekkaur thumbnail
Both deserve equal praise..