Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
O right it was another one...is Ridhi new in television tho? Or has been in tv for a few yrs?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She was a producer first, then turned to acting. Its been a few years, since 2009 i think. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While this is not surprising, I do feel bad for Yash Pandit. But it's the failure of the CVs who zeroed in on him to begin with. He was a misfit for the role and yes, Ridhi overshadowed him...she needs someone that will match her onscreen :)
Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

She was a producer first, then turned to acting. Its been a few years, since 2009 i think. 

ooh was she?? hmmm gud decision ðŸ˜Š on her side, she's doing splendid!
Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

While this is not surprising, I do feel bad for Yash Pandit. But it's the failure of the CVs who zeroed in on him to begin with. He was a misfit for the role and yes, Ridhi overshadowed him...she needs someone that will match her onscreen :)

Yup dear I felt the same way bout Yash's role for Veer..we'll c a replacement soon I guess ðŸ˜•
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonu2510

<font color="#990033" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Muni was saying that Ashish kapoor was in Maryada also..i think right Muni? Ridhi is a natural no doubt😊</font>

no sonu. Asish was nt in maryada.
Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

no sonu. Asish was nt in maryada.

Yup Fiz cleared that for me: thanks ðŸ˜Š dear..
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

Veer was supposed to be the bravest commander in Champanagar. Yash did not look it. As Satya he's ok. But Ridhi overshadowed him in both the eras. Maybe the producers wanted someone like Yash for Satya but as Veer he simply doesnt fit the bill.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
well I feel bad for Yash...but they already showed him as Veer n now they r going to change him..I don't think it will help them......but I really like Ashish..n hope they choose him..I like him as Veer in Shhh...Phir Koi Hai n as Yuvraaj in Dekha Ek Khwaab..too...😳
Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

well I feel bad for Yash...but they already showed him as Veer n now they r going to change him..I don't think it will help them......but I really like Ashish..n hope they choose him..I like him as Veer in Shhh...Phir Koi Hai n as Yuvraaj in Dekha Ek Khwaab..too...😳

Yea Debo, changing a character in the middle like that usually is risky and whether the audiences will accept it or not is the big question at play...never the less let's how everything looks to be ðŸ˜Š...

Ashish did some good work in Dekha Ek Khwaab as Yuvraaj, he has handled negative characters well, lets see if he will be able to do so in a positive character...6 more days guys ðŸ˜Š can not wait!!!