Bhanu Uday quits television for Bollywood

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Bhanu Uday quits television for Bollywood

Bhanu Uday — who became popular as Aryan in Special Squad on Star One — has quit TV for good. The actor says, "I'm definitely not coming back to television." So, has he also fallen for the Bollywood bait like many of the telly stars? "When I sign some film, I'll let everyone know," is all the actor reveals. Bhanu isn't the first one to pursue Bollywood dreams, but he should definitely not forget that many actors have often had to return after a brief stint in Bollywood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s-pari thumbnail
Hey Manoj-Tina fan,
Please tell from where did u get this information...please
san24 thumbnail
It was in the Bombay Times today Pari.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
are you serious?!!!! 😛

man am i glad to hear at least some news about Bhanu!!! infact, i bet we all are...! ev 😃 er since the Kuljeet incident, it seemed like he'd pretty much evaporated..! but i'm really glad to know that he's doing okay... 😊

thanks a ton manoj_tina fan!!! 😃
praveenam thumbnail
thanx a lot manoj-tina fan.
but stll i dont want him 2 quit television.
in a movie v vl b able 2 c him but waitin 4 him everyday at sum particular time in front of d tv like v usd 2 wait 4 ss ws quite different.i mean he shudnt go 4 d k serials but he shudnt leave any good television show if he gets d chance.
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hey yeah.....when i opened the paper tode mornin.....which i did after a relly long time.....i was shocked to see bhanu in the ppr....i was yellin.....dancin.....laughin all day today....i was sooo happy that i wanted to go on the forum right away and post it......but then i was late for college.......
this is soo cool.......altho its not relly good news....i dont care....bhanu has come in the paper after 6 months....after kuljaats death....this is his first article....atleast now we kno he is alive.....he is ok....i guess tht ends our search for him......guys....i gess we'll never see our aryan again....and thats bad.....but he will alwz be alive in our hearts....i'd like to believe that aryan and his shaina(kuljeet) are happy in heaven together......
i cry at the fact tht bhanu will never be aryan again....but i feel extremely fortunate to have seen him as aryan for one year.....52 episodes....that i will cherish forever!!! 😳
boomer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much 4 d news! 😆
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another shocker for me..

my time is going bad..

whoeevr is dear to me is going away, parting.

i just feel like dying. 😭 😭
amu7 thumbnail
why sophie why r u saying this
s-pari thumbnail
Thanks...i am still very depressed ....but this does not stop the search for him ....it is on coz. i think we all would still want to meet him and talk to him right!!!..
anyways!!! please please could anyone post the entire article (with his snap...)i shall be very thankful...