Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jily thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank god the news is false...

i was getting freaked out because this is the first show that has interested me in a long time...

this was a good shock before monday's episode...
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Amor.

hell with these ppl
thy r just dng it to show thr ego nothing else when at first IBF given permission to telecast the show thr's no way that thy'll ban a channel or show

thz sick jerks r just making rumors n jerks me India ko badnaam karke rakha h 😡
itne problems ko chodkar sab show k piche pade h

God will curse u
If rajat shed a single tear bcoz of them i swear i pray hard that god will punish them 😡

God bless the show n Rajat

Both Rajat n Paridhi ?

Doesn't Paridhi feel pain or what ????  She's putting JUST as much effort in this show as Rajat. ðŸ˜³
I'll kill those ****** if my RTPS has to face let alone pain, even any inconvenience because of those hateful evils. 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ARMANTHEBEST

thank god the news is false...

i was getting freaked out because this is the first show that has interested me in a long time...

this was a good shock before monday's episode...

A very valuable lesson in my is that one shouldn't believe whatever he heard instantly with out confirming it first. ðŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gods_child

arey dishu busy yr sum tyms studies sum tym other affairs,...oh i miss u all..u ppl are my bst mates..kya karu get little tym only to check happenings here.,so i dnt post much nwdays...i felt ppl were panicking so informed everybody...lol u guys can ask me abt amer and jaipur..as since childhood palace of amer hav been fav outing spot for us...the fort has very famous devi temple too..and temple sees quite gud foot fall of devotees everyday...as for ppl here palaces and royals are very common...:p

tu rukh,chodnewaali nahi hoon main teko ðŸ˜† i added u on fb,i think.anyway,keep in touch wahaan atleast! ðŸ¤—
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amor.

hell with these ppl
thy r just dng it to show thr ego nothing else when at first IBF given permission to telecast the show thr's no way that thy'll ban a channel or show

thz sick jerks r just making rumors n jerks me India ko badnaam karke rakha h 😡
itne problems ko chodkar sab show k piche pade h

God will curse u
If rajat shed a single tear bcoz of them i swear i pray hard that god will punish them 😡

God bless the show n Rajat

iss desh ka kuch nahi honewaala

ek tv show par itna protsts kar rahe hain,wahaan jo rapes ho rah hain,unka kya?

the thungs that need attention,they r not at all botherd!

i swear,if anyone hurts him one more time,that would be it

paagal kutte ki tarha im gonna chase dem 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gods_child

hii ppl i am regular viewer of show but ws never part of discussions here
to clear this rumor zee tv has not been banned in jaipur..yes i live in jaipur and i can still watch zee happily on my tata sky..since most ppl use satellite connections..so banning local digi channel wont hv major effect...

I LOVE YOU 😛
veenisha thumbnail
if this was thing y did they let the movie get released them usspe bhi band lagana chiaye. y to have a double standards then , if they had a problem with the movie they protested and forgot do the same here also then. I\ it just doesn't make sense zee tv agreed to whatever they said not they are using this opportunity that's all. sorry if I was rude 😔