thanks for pm

will update soon. thanks for reading :) 

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

WOW!! brilliant update dear...loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot. 

Originally posted by: Syed695

Fantastic Update!!!

Loved it...!!!!

Their attraction is intoxicating...thanks for the PM!!!

thank you. it is and this is just a beginning.  

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteariya

thank god finally god update
mind blowing update
poor pia what a life she has πŸ’” πŸ’”
her own father sold her so disgusting 😑 😑
tanushree part was emotional
she didn't get love from her husband
that's why she start eye candy business
on the other way abhay suffer πŸ’” πŸ’”
all the peoples r talking abt him & his familys 😑 😑
love the way abhay gave answer that girl πŸ‘ πŸ‘
abhay was missing pia but pia ignore him πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
finally abhiya meet πŸ€— πŸ€—
but abhay was hurt by pia's cold behavior
oh hell that men trying to force pia 😑 😑
thank god abhay came on time πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
oh wow pia kissed abhay 😳 😳
so pia agree to spend 1 week with abhay he was so happy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
plz update soon

first of let me tell you, im an extremely busy person and I work even on weekends mostly. but i still try my best to get time just to write only bcoz i love writing. I always tell my readers they have to patient with me because if they are expecting very frequent and daily updates from me I cant give it even if I want and if they cant tolerate they should just stop reading my stuff. i wont mind. hope you understand  πŸ˜³
well whatever you see about Piyas family is the only beginning. i will reveal her past slowly. and Abhay will soon understand how deep and fickle Piyas life is behind her flashy cloths and parties. yes 1 week maybe get extended. lets see. thanks for commenting. 

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

firstly happy eid to u tanzie.

secondly what an amazing update. god i hate pia's father like anything..how can he do that to his own daughter and she was too young to understand anything. pathetic men he was. Thanks a lot Megha. well this is jus the beginning of her past. there's worse to come.

both abhay and pia have are bonded by pain . i liked how abhay dealt with the ppl in his office. it must have been so hard to keep calm and get on with things normally. 

pia ignored him and he came to her rescue again. it was such a painful situation for pia that even after everything she undergoes she can't even say anything against it or stop them.glad to see abhay helping her and also treating her with respect. Abhay is stronger than he knows and Piya is much weak than she thinks she is. its same for both but a bit differently.  Abhay's one of the biggest trait here is his acceptance label and he doesnt judge. 

tanushree fell in luv with a wrong guy and kind of paid for it as her life too has been ruined. i wonder who is the women she hates so religiously.

looking forward to see how abhay would decipher pia in the one week she has given to him.

precap looks interesting and not just the dancing part but the one where abhay is thinking of making a story inspired by pia. Tanushree will be a imp part at one stage of the story. and one week will never be enough. thanks. will update soon πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: BLUEPARROTS

Happy Eid!!finally u updated.It was jst amazing lovely I honestly love ur writing style ..loved the whole update BTW thanks for the pm and pls add me in ur pm list πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot for reading my stuff and commenting. will PM you and keep giving your feedback please.. good or bad πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Happy Eid Tanzie!!
Woww amazing update dear PiYa was avoiding AbHaY n he was missing her 

PiYa has such a painful past πŸ˜­ 
AbHiya meeting was awsome n now PiYa is agree to spend a week wid AbHaY πŸ˜³ 

Precap luks very interesting plzzz update soon

It was really fab dear πŸ˜Š

thank you. her past isnt even 80% revealed till now. theres a lot more to come. glad u like it. thanks. 

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

A really really good update, 

Abhay's state of mind and Pia's fears were described so well. Pia's past story broke me completely. πŸ˜­ hate hate hate her father. πŸ˜‘

Thanks Dishu. keep your hatred aside. u will have more people to hate here trust me  
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SmokeySilence.

<font size="2" color="#660066">first of let me tell you, im an extremely busy person and I work even on weekends mostly. but i still try my best to get time just to write only bcoz i love writing. I always tell my readers they have to patient with me because if they are expecting very frequent and daily updates from me I cant give it even if I want and if they cant tolerate they should just stop reading my stuff. i wont mind. hope you understand 😳</font>
<font size="2" color="#660066">well whatever you see about Piyas family is the only beginning. i will reveal her past slowly. and Abhay will soon understand how deep and fickle Piyas life is behind her flashy cloths and parties. yes 1 week maybe get extended. lets see. thanks for commenting.</font>

sweety I totally understand ur problem
I don't want that u ignore ur life for just to update
I just want that plz don't discontinue ur any FF
coz im very addicted with ur writing silk πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
hope u don't mind dear we always waiting for ur FF 😳 😳

Originally posted by: Abhiyan_SHREYA

Its stupendously amazing update tanzie di ! I always left speechless when it come to your updates so that's the reason I only hit like but of course I LOVED it :D thanks for the pm 😳 Eagerly waiting for next update !! 

Thanks a ton Shreya. I donno I sud be happy or sad about your comment πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mire220

thanks for d pm dear!!!
great work..

love it !!!!

Thanks. 

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

beautiful update tanzie πŸ‘ loved every part of it , 
pia story is heart breaking ,her own father sold her . πŸ˜‘

Thank you dear. this is just the beginning of her story. 

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

just amazing...
beautiful update...
aww finally piya man gayi...
hope abhay cud heal pia's wounds😳

thanks Ekta. I hope so too. both have a lots of wounds to heal 

Originally posted by: vmpy

eid mubarak tanzieπŸ€—

ab tu adat si hogaye hay eid pe eidi leneki frm tanzie in da form of an update.n I loved dis eidi like always.
nw coming to da update,it was a fantastically fabulous one.
im just loving this story,a v harsh truth of our society.
a tear fell frm my eye while reading da update such an intense one.
a glimpse of piyas past.
tanushree is the boss of these girls n her husband ssameeris going to b da real villian in future hmmm.
piya is trying hard to supress her feeling fr abhay but mano ya na mano abhay n piya u have been bitten by da bug of love.
after denying abhays deal,she went with other clients.good dat abhay forgot his car keys n saved piya.
loved their car ride n events.so next wk ,piya gave license to abhay.good.
precap..so abhay is going to publish da story of these girls n second precap their toxic attraction towards each other.will b waiting desperately fr next update
get well soon dear n take care.u r always in my prayers.God bless u.

Hey Aqib πŸ€— I will always update on special occasions. Christmas new yr, eid this are certain. πŸ˜³
thanks so much for the lovely comment. Abhay and Piya arent in love still. they are not to be in love so easily. neither of them even believe in love anymore. no Abhay wont publish the story. he isnt a writer. but he is thinking of using this story to make a adfilm or drama for his company. lets see how it goes. you take care too dear. 

Originally posted by: meerubzara

EID MUBARAK TANZI

fantastic update
can't w8 for next update
plz try to continou soon

thanks so much. will update soon. 

Originally posted by: rhtkumar672

Every update of yours is worth the the time you take. Keep Continuing to write this amazing FF.

thanks a lot. please understand the delays are not intentional but i have no other way as Im too busy with work and I fail to get time doesnt matter how much I try. 

Originally posted by: himanshu1990

Awesome. Fabulous and very interesting update.

Thanks a lot. 

Originally posted by: Return.Of.Evil

*Liked* 
Loved it tanzie.. πŸ‘ 
I was so badly waiting fr this FF update. .

Thanks dear. 

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

nice update tanz. Piya's flashback kind of disturbed me. Thoughts of what might have happened is now driving me up the wall. Poor Abhay though I liked his ever cutting remarks to the nosy gal in cafeteria. Loved Abhiya confrontation. Update whenever you are ready just keep them coming. That is all I ask. Love u

Thank you Snig. Piyas past just started. I will reveal it slowly. thanks for liking it Snig. offcourse i will keep them coming. you know i wont stop writing πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

wow!!!! superb update 
piya's dark past is still haunting her.. poor grl. i feel bad . her father :x ahhh!!! kill him 
Abhay wants 2 b with her.. at last they met.. hayeee... :*
waiting 4 nxt update..

Thanks a lot Diya. will update soon

thanks a lot to everyone for reading: 

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

coolwaters,  Joyashree,  pa24703987,  rhtkumar672,  BLUEPARROTS,  Gudiyaaa,  

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.