Adaalat

TOI: Falaq Naaz & Bakul Thakkar in Adaalat

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Falaq Naaz & Bakul Thakkar in Adaalat

Falaq Naaz & Bakul Thakkar in Adaalat
Makers of Adaalat (Contiloe Telefilm's) aired on Sony Entertainment Television never ceases to surprise its viewers.

After a variety of exciting series, the creative team is now all set to launch Khauff Ki Adaalat and actors Falaq Naaz and Bakul Thakkar will play important roles.

Sources inform that the story will revolve around a werewolf and series of murders. Bakul has been roped into play the role of a professor who gets accused of murders and Falaq who essays his assistant will come to his rescue. She will play the character of Rubia, an innocent girl who seeks KD Pathak's ( Ronit Roy) help to fight his boss's case. The actors have already started shooting and the story will be a two hour special episode.

When contacted, Falaq said, "Yes, I am doing the show and it's always a pleasure to work with the team of Adaalat. I can't comment anything on the story line but all I can say at this point of time is that it's a very interesting story."
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Falaq-Naaz-Bakul-Thakkar-in-Adaalat/articleshow/20818754.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Two hour special episode? o.O 

TFS Shreya! :)