SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't you think that Gujan calling her mother-in-law auntyji is a bit weird? I mean after marriage, most daughters-in-law call their mothers-in-law, ma, mom, mommy, sasuma, maji.  I married last August and even before i married i call my mother-in-law, mommy, because i love her just like my mom. I know that in the show Gunjan is modern girl, do you think that the cvs are making a point as to what modern daughters-in-law call their mothers-in-law?

What do you guys call your mothers-in-law?

Please do share your views!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seema doesn't deserve to be called MA or MA JI or stuff. Remember when Gunjan told her Maasi if she  can call her mom? That is because they love each other dearly. Seema doesn't like Gunjan and how much does Gunjan like her? Just enough to live with her. I mean she is ok with her for now. Seema never made it to the point that Gunjan will call her Ma Ji out of love. Gunjan is a modern girl and will call her Ma or Ma Ji when she feels the connection.
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gunjan call her aunt that enough for someone like seema.  I think if seema keeps up her nonsense for too long Gunjan will call her alot more that aunt.  I have a name for seema monster in law.🤣
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetArifa

Don't you think that Gujan calling her mother-in-law auntyji is a bit weird? I mean after marriage, most daughters-in-law call their mothers-in-law, ma, mom, mommy, sasuma, maji.  I married last August and even before i married i call my mother-in-law, mommy, because i love her just like my mom. I know that in the show Gunjan is modern girl, do you think that the cvs are making a point as to what modern daughters-in-law call their mothers-in-law?

What do you guys call your mothers-in-law?

Please do share your views!!!!!!!

I'm pretty modern and call mine mom (and she is like seema playing games)...if cvs are trying to portray apgunjan as modern and modern girls call their sasumas 'auntie', then they are very much ill-informed abt moden women. ðŸ˜‰
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I call  my MIL as Aunty, coz I can't get myself to call her mom/ma n all. Neither does she behave like one. Don't understand the need to show off.