JA - WU - June 27-13 - Jodha Reaction to Suryaban.

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I am extremely sorry for late reply, but I was out for assignment. Please forgive me.

Written Update
June 27 2013

Episode begin... Jodha's mother ask Jodha about her adventure yesterday by withdraw diya in river, but she saw reflection of Jalah instead of Suryaban. Her sister say Jodha didn't see Suryaban, but her mother scold her. She left in anger, but Jodha try stopping her regarding the bangles. Jodha promise she'll wear them on her special day.

Next day,

Countryard kids' playing with sword. Jodha stood on the balcony recalling her past moments with Sujamala. Both of them fighting with sword, but Jodha face cover and Sujamala eyes covered with blind fold. Once fight is over Jodha amaze how her brother is focused while being blind fold and Sujamala share his inner passion of faith and trust. She admit to herself only after father only Sujamala can take care of her. She mentally wondering about him and he's sitting with some Rajaput eating dinner and hope he'll get help grabbing Amjer, but the Rajaput deine after knowing about Jodha's marriage. He leave in anger.

Next day,

Raja Suryaban is welcoming in Ajmer. Spy of Jalah limping is way to give Jalah some news, but he's caught by Suryaban. He return the holy book drop by the spy. Spy cursing himself mentally and his luck. He began predicting the future of Suryaban afterward Suryaban give him some coins and those coins got him caught. 

Jalah shown taken his entry Jodha's palace... Hearing chats of Suryaban name echoed. Jodha and her maid with her family seeing entering the balcony. Jodha happy to see her sister Sukanya, but nobody can see her pain. Jalah saw Jodha on the balcony and observing the event in detail. 

Jodha's father announce Jodha's marriage news with Suryaban... but Jalah doesn't display any reaction, but Jodha look shock. She try mentally cracking the riddle "who she saw reflecting in the water" Jalah smirk.

Engagement annocement being made and Suryaban also add his part of news saying he wanted to gift his soon tone wife. Jalah saw his spy and his condition. Everyone burning with shock, but Jalah burning with anger after hearing Suryaban. Jodha's father annoce death of spy, but Jalah eyes have different spark. 
Edited by MistiofMistz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally I've posted the updated. Please forgive me for the latest.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot fr the update...m new to ths forum n i depend on YT for channel epis...is there anyone who uploads the daily episodes soon??? coz zeetv channel is very slow in uploadin the epis :(
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update