Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: alovi_21

After watchin today episode Madhu you should understand why she is fainting, clearly showing she know all and Sultan is more intelligent he already find out by her expression that she know I already felt when Rasheed said Meera name her expression got changed, so basically Radhaji is main proof of it but she will not open her month for dead hubby izzat sake 

any can anybody tell me if she doesn't know anything how she know Meera is in mental hospital from last 30 yr , SS has not told anything like that in front of her he only said to Madhu yesterday. 

Chalo, i was worried she didnt knew it , the way she barged in saying "MK has only one wife" πŸ˜†
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Ya she sure knows it, warna where would the writers get proof from all of a suddenπŸ˜†. RK would believe only if she tells him or if his late papaji's diary shows up from somewhere πŸ˜†

Agree abt AR's acting. He is just surpassing himself each passing episode. The half-eyed look he gave yesterday when RK was blabberingg...superb πŸ˜Š

@bold... add to that... he has mindblowing dialogues as well... unlike the other guy who keeps saying... only two things...
1. iss ghar se niklo
2. mere papa ke naam apni gandi muhe se mat nikalo... πŸ₯±

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL... wrong topic. 

It was meant to be in the AR AT.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
swapna555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

My rant for yesterday's episode πŸ˜†...

1) Mummyji bedridden? 😲. How come Mummyji...I thought u r as heartless as u r son is, seeing how u hardly collapse after all the drama u r son does...but u proved me wrong? huh? πŸ˜†. So u have a heart, and it aches and pains when someone points fingers at ur late first husband?πŸ˜› Good, good ...not complaining... but humare dushman ke pyaare mummyji how come u hardly collapsed when u r so called 5 yr old shattered u r moo boli beti's life? πŸ˜›. Thats how much u care for her I guess , why am I not surprised with ur son's anoka pyaar anymore? Jaisi maa waisa beta, S.E.L.F.I.S.H , anyways how I wish Sultan stayed far far away from u all...so that I can happily use the FF button and skip ur nautanki , but alas now to not miss Sultan , I have to bear ur crap πŸ€ͺ.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Bang On Anu!! πŸ‘πŸΌ And her also "Koi Tamasha nahi chahiye"😲 What?? 😲  I was like, R u kidding me? What was all That, that ur son was doing all around for so long??πŸ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious post Anu. Enjoyed every bit of it.

And Sultan calling RK Bewakoof not once but twice. πŸ˜ƒ
mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Anu!! πŸ‘πŸΌ And I am glad you are back with your analysis.  Just loved it!! πŸ‘
Keep them coming and please keep posting ur analysis... Plzzz

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
excellent analysis. love sultan a lot. his expressions were awesum while talking to madhu.
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna555

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Bang On Anu!! πŸ‘πŸΌ And her also "Koi Tamasha nahi chahiye"😲 What?? 😲  I was like, R u kidding me? What was all That, that ur son was doing all around for so long??πŸ˜†

The tamasha part is what made me go all *eyebrow raise*. Your husband's secret wife appeared with a son in tow, and all you can think is how much of a scene this would create? Like mother like son. They're both so shallow, and the their dialogues confirm it. Queen ma lol
Edited by Charishma - 10 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your post is awesome!!!
Agreed with every point
Please post more :)