Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

1) Mummyji bedridden? πŸ˜². How come Mummyji...I thought u r as heartless as u r son is, seeing how u hardly collapse after all the drama u r son does...but u proved me wrong? 

Very true @Annu the other guy has done worse things but mummyji never fainted even once then and now as soon as Meeraji being mentioned as the 1st wife of MK the fainting spells begin. 

I seriously dont understand her. Neither her nor Madhu anymore. The way she was acting as if she cant bear it anymore, will she answer my one question? Why did her husband suicide? πŸ˜•. I dont think money was the reason...as she was well off when she married Kukku...so what else is the reason, will she dare explain after she is done with her nautanki... Iam all ears πŸ˜›
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

πŸ˜† your analysis of yesterday's episode is really fun. I'm glad more people on the forum get to read it. πŸ˜Š

Thanks Nafs. Had to share with the world as u see Iam unable to contain it to myself for long πŸ˜†. I believe in sharing laughter, glad u enjoyed reading it πŸ˜Š
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreenithi

great analysis anu..πŸ‘πŸ‘

8)Madhu seems to have taken RK's role-reversal game seriously. God, the way she was questioning Sultan, why do I feel RK has dressed up in saree and came in disguise? πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†

11) Madhu,what were u thinking when u r hubby dear once again mentioned Sultan is effected by ur marriage?. Did u get a hint about Sultan's suppressed feelings for u? Or Did u atleast feel disgust at ur Patidev for blabbering about ur relation with Sultan like that? πŸ˜•. I seriously lost u long back my dear, I wish someone showed u way back to senses soon...so that I can start seeing old Madhu in u. May be u need to come out of that haunted place for u to start behaving "normal" , gosh I srsly cant u see like that

@blue - This is the best part...no emotions in madhu's face...angry,shock...nothing...she was like watching ab tennins match...left right left right...🀒

Ppl here want logics right...so can someone explain what is the logic behind that blabber mouths talk and his wife's No-Reaction? πŸ˜•. What did she infer from that talk? Did she get a hint? Or did she knew it before? Did she feel ashamed of being that superstar's wife? or did she feel ashamed at all? Did she ever ponder about why RK keeps bringing the wedding night issue with Sultan?  Will we ever know what she is thinking? 

The moment she did grihapravesh into that haunted mansion, her brain fell off from her I guess...no wonder she is eating , thinking, talking like Thy God πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. She seriously lost herself somewhere. Wish i didnt see this side of her. Its depressing to see such a woman turn so dumb. 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

Great post Anu made me laugh 

Thanks πŸ˜³
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

Same here πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Sujith. Glad you had a nice laugh πŸ˜³
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anu your breakdown of this show is simply fantastic.
Bewakoof  Maa Ka Bewakoof beta.
And now added for more continuity A Bewakoof  Daughter -in-law.
A strong character that fought for rights for people is reduced to such brilliant lines like "Maa tum Thik Ho ?"
And you are right if MK was such an outstanding human being  WHY did he commit suicide ???
Why take a cowards way out and leave his precious son and Biwi alone?
This show badly needed the one man army of  "Sultan"to breathe life back in a show that was getting stagnant  and monotonous.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

Anu your breakdown of this show is simply fantastic.

Bewakoof  Maa Ka Bewakoof beta.
And now added for more continuity A Bewakoof  Daughter -in-law.
A strong character that fought for rights for people is reduced to such brilliant lines like "Maa tum Thik Ho ?"
And you are right if MK was such an outstanding human being  WHY did he commit suicide ???
Why take a cowards way out and leave his precious son and Biwi alone?
This show badly needed the one man army of  "Sultan"to breathe life back in a show that was getting stagnant  and monotonous.

I try my best to understand that nautanki family but seriously i fail to. I have tried believe me, yesterday i was trying my best to see Madhu's reactions at that bak bak bak... but god, she confused the hell out of me. I wish i stop looking for madhu naam ki character and just concentrate on Sultan, bas, The only person talking some sense atleast. I know he needs proof, we all agree , but atleast he isnt going "tangential" like the other one is. U r here because u want to impress my wife, what CRAP πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. Arey someone wake that guy up from his sleep, he is married and she is his biwi... and no one is eyeing or impressing her. Sultan never eyed a married woman as ppl keep ranting here. I want to make it clear, he fell for a woman who shouted lungs out saying that she is no more married to that bak bak guy and she is through that relation. Now did Sultan dream she would change that overnight? . He fell for that woman, not this one who is head over heels in love with the manipulator ...good for her, but dont bring in  Sutan between that nonsense. He has nothing to do with that married woman. 
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What i do not understand is why super star and his mom do not wonder why he commited sucide may be because of Mera there is a possibilty the guy killed himself not just dead. When it happens i agree RK is young so he does not have a capasity to look for the reason but now he is grown up and aligations are coming up shoild not he wonder instesd of claiming sultan doing this because of Madu and everybody thinks he is smart not sultan people comments like hoe smart RK is make me laugh
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely post  Annu clap  ,but from Madhu side I have seen she was shocked when other guys said you lost everything when we got marry even, she saw to RK with shocked face,I have taken that pic ,even I felt Madhu is more confuse pal main she was feeling  pain for SS when he said 30 yr Madhu meri maa ne saha hai n she was sad ,pal main she try to act strong n support for RK as he is her hubby n that is her parivar so she should support them that sanskar type behave I have seen that confusion in her , so basically CV are more confuse lagta hai and she also have same feeling what she has listen from Radaji n other guys about MK being nice person so she is thinking somebody may trying to make MK name bad though SS, but  I don't feel nice when  she is questioning but I felt her situation is like that I too want strong madhu , basically when she will think n her intelligence will get used like she was before Cv to ready to her compromise with her char very way , even she was confuse when he took check like he was not expecting this from SS then  she got relaxed more when not Money but Meera name , she still has trust on Sultan but as per situation it is shaking as she has trust on RK too
that is what I felt with whole sulbala scene n conversation any way not fully agree on  Madhu expression but all other part u described very nicely My Ss was gt whole expression scene , he got angry then again got soft 

Radhaji ko me bahut honest samjhti thi but what u described she is like that , I think whole kundra family is scared now as they are not able to Ignore that Rasheed ka pachanan n Meera ka waise react karna n usse bhi jyada  
SS ka mast strong attitude like he said, mujhe to takleef n Nafrat ise baat se hoti hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya warna ise poori duna main tumhi mile the kya n also like mujhe unka naam jodte hue takleef haoti hai 

due to SS strong attitude n dialog how much he felt bad after knowing reality , Kundra family is shaking inside but showing they are not believing him.
I felt Other guys is her weakness that is y she told madhu beti but always tolerate nonsense from her son for Madhu n still want Madhu with him as he will be happy,  also this time I felt she may be  hiding due to him only she may scared that he will break n MK get bad name.

Radhji already got merry to Kuku she is no more kundra now so what is the problem Meera is only MK wife now right as per story now 
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
AnuπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

I demand for a daily episode analysis from u.Bas.U are so witty and I enjoyed reading the story of one Sultan against many😳

And yes,new name for RK;-Bewakoof RK,given by Sultan.😊