Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
yes i did watch it, there was just a glimpse of Tanveer out of the car with her luggage,

rather than coming to conclusions i guess 1. Tanveer meets Asad on the way while coming back from Raniganj cause she is busy at Raniganj remember? No question of Asad taking her with him.

Or its an offscreen cause it was their private car
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sohu_ksgian

They were standing together near a white car with karan holding a green chaddar or shawl in his hands..now dont know what does that mean ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

it simply means they both will go to ajmer for cleansing themselves...๐Ÿ˜กnow this is beyond shit..they will go together...asad will not go in search of zoya...๐Ÿ˜ก
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Sohu, that green chaddar means for chaadar chandana in the masjid. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yes i did watch it, there was just a glimpse of Tanveer out of the car with her luggage,

rather than coming to conclusions i guess 1. Tanveer meets Asad on the way while coming back from Raniganj cause she is busy at Raniganj remember? No question of Asad taking her with him.

Or its an offscreen cause it was their private car

may be..but they were not behaving like amrapali and karan.they were in asad and tannu mode๐Ÿ˜•..and that chadar in hand..means they have come for ajmer sharif...
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I don't think no one has the patience to watch episodes before jumping to conclusions ๐Ÿค” 

Nothing new. The fandom of this show runs ahead of the show and they write their own QH while Gul and team write and shoot their own. The most impulsive and judgmental fandom that i have ever seen besides two other shows. 
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Its better if you wait for the episode to air since you don't know what will lead up to Ajmer. Besides, Asad is the guilty party here from his POV. He has no right to feel disgusted with Tanveer , just with himself. 

yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the time๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
-LarryGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
oh god! looks ill havta skip Ajmer track too!! Allah Miya whats wrong with you, Gul maata??!!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Nothing new, The fandom of this show runs ahead of the show and they write their own QH while Gul and team write and shoot their own. The most impulsive and judgmental fandom that i have ever seen besides two other shows. 

I AGREE LOL, and then everyone calls Asad judgmental, how less are we ๐Ÿ˜† Even if Asad and Tanveer happen to somehow go together, it's not like Asad will be the one saying mere saath chalo.
They could have met on the way, met at that the fort OR for all you know, the damn thing was off screen ๐Ÿคฃ 

I've seen how when any character does even the slightest of mistake, whether it is one or not, it is judged but the day ANY character does something out of their character and progressive, no one bothers to discuss. Human mentality 
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sujataraje

yes we should wait for the segment..but if asad is carrying that baggage with himself..i do not understand his mental processing...its ok if he feels guilty but he does not need to be by his partner in crime all the time๐Ÿ˜†

I would rather discuss this after the episode has aired instead of going on a Asad-bashing session all over again. 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Jinko skip karna hai karo. Let your Remotes do the talking, cause as per the TRPs i never see you guys doing as such. 

Soory to sound rude but i couldnt help it.