feeling damn proud to be an IPKian!!

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
there are many channels on Indian Television and on those many channels there are countless dramas. some are daily soaps, some are weekly, some are bi-weekly. they come they go. sometimes people do not even notice!! But for the first time in the history of Indian Television a show is still alive even after 7 months of its end.

writers are still writing FFs/SSs/Oss. vm makers are still making vms. creators are still making edits. people are watching the episodes again from the start discussing them again. there is still the maximum amount of activity on IPK forum then any other running show!! i am sure if IPK could be put on the chaska meter it will be without a doubt on number one!!

to top it all off the show is coming back with re runs on Life OK!! for the first time a show is coming back with re runs because of high public demand and so much hype. now as it will be on international Life OK i don't think there would be trps but just suppose if there were i am damn sure its trp would have been higher than anyother shows currently running!!

such is the power of IPKKND that people are still pinning after it, still waiting for a season 2 and now excited about the re runs. i sincerely hope star plus decides to air it in India as well for all the Indian fans. and i also hope that international Life OK channel comes in Pakistan too!! 😃😃😃

Edited by Sana_malik - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post..
Even any poll which is related on arshi/sarun n ipk, today also we become triumphant after 7 months show's termination..this is called fandom..wl this huge fandom not bring sarun again together with ipk2? Not today but in near future!
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So true !! 
Felt so great to see " Spellbinding Lovestory on popular Demand" in the new promo of the re-run ! Feels great ! 
Proud IPKKNDians we are ! 
lalarukh thumbnail
very nice post :)
no doubt we r proud to be ipkkndians...:)
its a love that is growing day by day more and more and more :)
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear! we are proud of our show...IPKKND rocks...SARUN rocks...IPKKND fandom also rocks!!
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post , it is indeed a proud moment for every
Single ipkknd fan . ipkknd was always different to other serials therefore its fans r unique . this proves the power of the fandom. hope we in 
South africa can also see it on Life ok.
_Gunji.PM_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true
Agree with u 😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice post...yes it feels great to see the show with all its glory is still alive and kicking...IPK rocks and so does whole fandom..who have kept them alive..👏
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes I am proud to be an IPKKNDian!! We are the best and most loyal fans EVER! Most of us are global too! That is the best part about it!!

Yes we can do anything! Including getting ARSHI back with SARUN!!
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏.i really wish it will be aired in india too