Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Review ch 10:

good morning Deepali...missed you in my thread buddy..i know you are busy but still...missed you..

The chapter validated strong emotion as an authentic source of aeathetic experience, placing new emphasis on such emotions as apprehension , fear and awe especially that which is experienced in confronting the sublimity of untamed nature. The characters are masterfully written. Ashni are remarkable characters, they practically leap off the pages.

thank you so much. this is why i wanted to rewrite this story. This depth in his character was not there the first time around. or rather..it was there in my head and i could not bring it out properly..

Ashu slides off into a restless sleep with all kinds of restless disturbing thoughts crowding his mind. A frown gathers as he turns into a 7 year old once again: "Papa, aap mera doggy wapas do na please''.

You only get one chance to live your life as a child, but Ashu was never given that chance - his childhood was taken from him before it ever begun. His emotional pain n insecurities is as strong today as it was the day it began and will never leave him alone. When he goes to sleep it's in his head and when he wakes up he can see it in the mirror in his own reflection. His pain , suffering , insecurities beautifully sculptured!

true..that child in him..fearful, insecure and scared..never completely left him. 

But what if he doesn't? What if I lose her? No..I can't lose her now. I can't live without her''

Ashu looks at the deepest roots of fear: fear of love, loss, change, being alone, fear of others, fear of self-disclosure, fear of giving and receiving, coming and going.

The chap helps objectify Ashu's  relationship with fear and provides many useful insights and tools for understanding and transcending his complex relationship with fear.

After losing his mothers love , Ashu has finally made a vow to not let love pass him by once again.His dominating  but painful demeanor made it simple for him to terminate his existing hesitations under his own rules n proceding with decision of finally getting what belongs to him.

and then she crashed into his life...

She would have had so many dreams about her wedding day and here I am

Unselfish, he pushes to get back everything that ever belonged to him.His behavior, speech or thoughts resonates the intensity of his love for Nidhi!

Hmmm..he left her once..only to realize that fate has something else in mind. now he has her and can't let her go again..but at the same time wants to make sure she is safe..even..or rather esp from him...this is a kind of reassurance for himself. 

Ek aatwa vachan logi mereliye?(Nidhi looks into his eyes and nods. Her trust in him complete and absolute'.

unique, young, and beautiful'Nidhi fights and uses whatever she has to reclaim her love. Nidhi's acceptance for the 8th vow just shows how committed she was , from their wedding day forth to not fail him where so many others had. Her heart open and willing to give him anything he asks for, a chance to b a part of his life , forever. Ashu too wanting to shield the love of his life from the incandescence  of his own insecurities .

true..her trust in him is absolute.

The words are lyrical, beautiful and touching. U deserve a round of applause for the prose,  growth, strength, and the depth of the characters in the story!

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suvika. thumbnail
 this is me since yesterday evening...
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bhag ke shadi😲..chalo koi nahi ,shadi to ho gyi😆
di apko shayari bhi ati hai...??
loved those exchange of msgs...I don't know if that's shayari but loved those phrases
awesome update...this ff is really going unexpected n m enjoying the ride...I really didnn't expect ashu to marry nidhi without family's consent...
I hated that part when DB called ashu to be of nidhi's father's age...
baki...plz update the next update soon...plz
Edited by aksuji - 10 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

this is me since yesterday evening...

Kya hua stuck at a scene..??
Suvika. thumbnail
there is no scene..thats why i am 

not getting any scenes for my next chater.. 
suku_07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

there is no scene..thats why i am

not getting any scenes for my next chater..

Lolz BTW which chapter you are writing ??
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Lolz BTW which chapter you are writing ??

suku_07 thumbnail

14 I can understand afterall 14 ke end mein hi toh she will get pregnant naa 😉 So it should be hot and sizzling 😉
suku_07 thumbnail
Oh BTW the.most important ques when is the next update ??