Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know                                 they are always there. 

Doc, this one is for you. 

Here is thread 4 of Kashmakash Season 2. 

Link for thread One:

Link for thread Two:

Link for thread Three:

Link for STORY SO FAR..:

Suvika. 

Chapter Nine:

Chapter Ten:

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pansy123

The chap is a marvel...you marvelled in writing Pathos:

thank you Pansy. I don't know if this sounds weird but i find more satisfaction in writing emotions than the actual romance. 

The way you brought out Nidhi's pain was πŸ‘ . Loved the cabin scene-simply fabulous.

Anji's support and the way she made her to gather and gear up herself was commendable.

Liked the way you hooked up Nidhi ,Ashutosh on phone via Baba...the scene was so touching.

πŸ˜ƒ i really could not resist that..in the first version i tried to bring it about through Rohan but since he is not there here, i got it through BB..

It was so endearing when he quickly adds Dr. to her name after hanging up the phone.

πŸ˜ƒ technically she was not a doctor until after the internship..so he never addresses her as Dr Nidhi before that. 

Liked Ashutosh- Col. verma conversation in the coffee shop..his said un said questions...vow what a great way to express his curiosity to know about her...and then finally culminating the conversation answering his inquisitiveness.

Waiting for the next chap...

may be tomorrow or day after Pansy...not sure..

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ena292

u r nt angry wid me,right???

πŸ˜• why would i be angry with you Ena?? πŸ˜•
Suvika. thumbnail

thank you Aishu..par taaliyan kisliye ji?? 
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

What is the use Aishu? Now we do have pages to chit chat and Madam will be in deep sleep, so cannot post the update now...

new thread toh khulgaya hain Anjani...but update tomorrow or day after..not sure. have to finish chapter 12 before i post 9. 
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Hi A & A..

Aishu did u see my pm to you.

Anjaniji missed you.

Suvika :

as miss suvika has started posting chapter after chapter in the middle of the night i am off reviews for this FF.

good morning Deepa..

reviews kitheji?? 

missed your good morning and goodnight the last couple of days..hope you are feeling ok now..??
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchshah

501th comment of mine...

awesome!! πŸ‘

highly emotional update...
So, Ashu does go to AIIMS in this one too...i genuinely loved his self talk...n that gesture of kissing the phone when he hears Nidhi passed her internshipπŸ‘πŸ‘simply adorable...love makes people do what not??? Love made him believe that his uttering of congratualations indeed reached herπŸ˜ƒ. It was painful at the same time...
yeah..for him, it doesn't matter even if she can't hear it..he still has to tell it..

I wonder if they will have further problems..once their relationship comes out in open...hope there is no long wait n pain on their parts...with their age gap n CV disapporoving😑, the thought itself angers me!!!
πŸ˜† you need to wait to know that one..

Coming to Nidhi...wow i appreciate how after an initial month...she picked herself up n steared in the right direction...specially in this version it is all the more commendable...as in the previous kashmakash...she was aware about her love getting reciprocated, here she's not assured of that too!!!
Seems she has gathered her guts!!πŸ˜ƒ
I wonder Rohan's in this story???

no Rohan in this FF Ruchira..πŸ˜ƒ

Too exicted about Ashu returning back...wonder Nidhi will give him a good doze...for running away!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...that would be hilarious to see the mighty Dr. Ashutosh...running behind Nidhi thru the hospital pataofying her!!!
considering the kind of person i have made him to be this time around, do you really think he would do that??😳 
also...i keep forgeting to congratualate u o this new thread...haila u  almost on the end of it. So, congrats on that dear!!!
thank you so much..πŸ€—
Please update soon...take pity on our poor heart!!

πŸ˜† will try..
Thanks for the PM!!πŸ˜ƒ

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am waiting to leave for work , I think ashu would probably give nidhi's a subtle hint by wearing the tie she gave him when he comes back , and of course the vase would be there , and maybe he would send her red roses too, have I guessed right , imagine spending time speculating all this that just shows what a good writer you are and how engrossed we are in the story ,πŸ‘
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Chapter 7 Review:

A landmark chapter Sujatha and seemed longer too. Overall, loved it. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

i think chapter 8 is the longest one so far. 

The first part just after Nidhi's revelation is the same as last time with Ashu earnestly trying to dissuade Nidhi and she firmly telling him she was not going to change her mind. But Ashu's thoughts where he is mentally pleading with her to agree and leave him is new. This is a clear indication showing how much he is also affected and how much he loves her too. But to hear her confess this is a big blow to him. Where he was hoping that he would quietly nurture his love for her and never reveal it, here she has told him about her love, something he has no control over. All he can do s plead with her to forget him and he does exactly that even quoting their age gap as a plausible reason.

Later to Anji Nidhi reiterates her decision and stands firm with her determination to make AShu see her love. But here I have a question, she does not know Ashu's feelings, so what is she trying to do? Fine, she wants to convince Ashu but what if he could not reciprocate for any number of reasons? All she wanted to do was convince him that it was not infatuation but love, even if it ended up being one-sided?  Isn't she taking a risk at this point? And Anji's ofcourse thinking of all the other aspects and warning Nidhi. 

hope chapter 8 answers your query..lets see..

The squash court sequence I think has been reworked this time clearly showing Ashu's struggle. Right now he is the only one who knows about both the sides of the coin and so he was the lone ranger here fighting both their loves...feel bad for him. πŸ˜­

Everybody's self thoughts in this FF are a highlight Sujatha. πŸ‘πŸΌ They clearly show how each is suffering his/ her own choices.  So Ashu is trying hard to push Nidhi away, and the harder he tried the more determined she got, and once more flowers become their tool of communication. The OT episode is similar to version 1 and Ranga's warning as well but this time Nidhi is really sick... Again the entire scene with the phone is inspired by the show's promo. Ashu touching her name, fighting the temptation to call and Nidhi looking at the phone eagerly waiting for his call before going to sleep in dejection.  

yes...another courtesy of my editorji..she was hell bent on having both the promos in this FF..

Ashu's behavior has BB super concerned. Then comes Armaan, so its BB who turns to him this time. Basically one can sense BB is at a wits end, does not know how to reach Ashu and fix his troubles. The Nidhi-Armaan meeting is almost the same as well as the terrace convo with Ashu. But big change is its not Nidhi but CV who has come to invite. More impersonal and appropriate that CV should invite him. Ashu confessed his feelings to Armaan and this is the first time he has spoken about them aloud. And also talks about his biggest fear and the other issues like family and society. Well lots to consider for him...

family, society and age too to a certain extent are secondary for this Ashu...his own fear is the main hurdle for him. 

The function has a very different feel to it this time and its Nidhi who sings... love this song Sujatha, there was something in the way Lataji sings that line - Chhuu Gai Jism Meraa Kiskey Daaman Ki Havaa , I simply love it. πŸ˜³  And the way you have fashioned Nidhi's rendition reminds me of Doc...Read in her story she always closed her eyes when singing. 

very true Aarti. that line gave me goosebumps..yes, Doc used to close her eyes while singing. 

Well ofcourse it has Ashu backing off big time and running away as far as he can! Totally expected, no surprises for me.πŸ€” As also the separation will be much longer this time.  This Ashu is going to fight tooth and nail... a hardstone who is the hardest on himself.😭The fear that overrides all other emotions is very deep rooted. 

πŸ‘

But Nidhi is going to suffer for the choice she has made... πŸ˜” When Ashu comes back home from the function and is waging a personal battle on his floor, the image of Nidhi where he feels her touching his hair and soothing away his pain is very powerful and evocative, shows what Ashu's deepest desires are, a deep yearning for a normal loving relationship. And this image is exactly the same as what Nidhi conjures in her mind when she hears Ashu talk of his mother in the last chapter... 

true..and thanks a bunch for giving so much of your time to this review and I see you posted the 8th chap review too..

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Sorry, I am going ahead and posting here even though it page 151 πŸ˜ƒ  

πŸ˜† not a problem. i think Modji has given up on me and my threads. πŸ˜†

Chapter 8 Review:

So Ashu just ups and leaves... Expected as much!  Its similar to version 1 but here its his own demons that are pushing him. Well, definitely felt bad for Nidhi who is left to lick her wounds.😭 Shocked, hurt and all the self-doubts surround her to plague her and she does not know where to look for answers. But the extent to which people in KGH seemed to rally around her goes to show that gossip was strife. Looks like both Ashu and Nidhi were more transparent than they realized. πŸ˜‰ And Ranga's fears during the camp definitely had some basis to it. And this is evident again when the staff and her friends help Nidhi to achieve her goals, and take care of her as their own. But never realized that gossip spread so fast in a hospital!😲

oh yeah..the gossip in hospitals is worse than any colleges or villages put together. news literally spreads like wild fire. some times even when there is no news. you should have heard some of Doc's narrations about her college days. i used to fall off my chair laughing like a maniac. 

Love what you have written for Nidhi's thoughts in Ashu's cabin... These thoughts, the turmoil is natural. And in the end she still has no answers, these thoughts are going to keep recurring in her mind for a while and she is going to find herself in the same place. So she has blamed herself, her actions and words for this catastrophe. πŸ˜­ In the last review I asked if Nidhi never thought about Ashu unable to reciprocate and now you have her thinking in that direction as well. 

yup..the same thought occurred to me..and thats the reason i didn't send her to AIIMS for her PG..that would almost have the look of a stalker..even when you bring the word like FATE into it..

Of course she rejected that there might be someone else, she is supremely confident of Ashu's honesty. Poor girl, at least she has confessed to Anji so she has a shoulder to cry on. And the break point is that she thinks he threw away the vase, such gross under-estimation of his feelings! Little does she realize the situation is the exact opposite and the vase is now his most valuable possession. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

I like that Ranga's role has more scope here, it s more well defined.πŸ‘πŸΌ  He is first and foremost a well wisher for both, a very astute man but at the same time his words ring of positivism and practicality. 

yeah..i felt he would want the best for both of them..Ashu because he is his boss and Nidhi because she is Anji's friend.

And after this shock its natural that Nidhi works on auto-pilot for some time before she pulls herself up. She has lost interest in every thing and does not look after herself till Anji gives her a earful and makes her realize her mistake and gives Nidhi a renewed goal by diverting her efforts towards building her career. Love this bond, this unconditional support to each other. And so glad Nidhi decided to follow her advice. πŸ‘

πŸ˜ƒ

Ashu's condition is worse, other than avoiding both their feelings he is now nursing a guilt as well for ditching Nidhi without a backward glance and heaping pain on her. πŸ˜­ So much pain when Ashu narrates the story of the vase. What an impossible situation!! He is almost regretting the day Nidhi walked into KGH and into his heart. And what false hopes thinking that this distance would make her forget! πŸ€” So both are caught in the web of their own making. And again two true friendships you have built here.πŸ‘ 

Then BB-Ashu phone call, again Ashu's internal struggle is reflected in his thoughts. He is doing a penance. Feel bad for BB as well, how much he yearns for Ashu to have a normal life and not turn his back from all that. But nice filmy touch here... Nidhi walks in just in time! I realize in the first version Ashu and Rohan did this on purpose during their separation but here its different... this scene poori filmy, phone kissing and all! πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ Filmy Turags is one my titles Aarti..what else can you expect..but to be frank i enjoyed writing that scene..

Well, the next part CV-Ashu and Armaan convo came as a surprise to me, you know I thought you would make Nidhi go to Ashu this time in the sense that she goes to the same college for her PG but... Anyways, very revealing convo, liked how you have shown AShu thinking one thing and asking another. πŸ˜³ And net result is he has understood that what he did solved nothing and he has to talk to Nidhi, so its almost a year since they separate.

answered above. and yes, it 8 months and 2 weeks. 

And now another thing, in version1 Ashu did not fight this stage, not much. The separation was for Nidhi and her family, but later he had an uphill task when Nidhi got pregnant.πŸ˜” But now, this separation is self-imposed. And his decision to go back as well, so when they get back, married and when Nidhi gets pregnant will AShu have the same struggle?πŸ˜• Because going back now and deciding to work on this relationship would also mean he has thought about kids already.. And what of her family, will they cause a big problem like last time? Wondering how you are going to handle the rest now...πŸ˜ƒ 

hope the next chapter answers at least some of your questions.πŸ˜ƒ

More importantly, how will Nidhi react? I'm sure it will be anger for a while till Ashu explains his background...oh my, that scene I'm going to need tissues! CAnnot bear to see Ashu recall and talk about that ordeal! πŸ˜­  This one is going to compete with Teri Ore...

may be..may be not..

Finally, the question of the day, can I read at least 2 more chapters before next Tuesday? 

yes you can.