Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

That is true! 😊 We are angry at her, we criticize her but rightfully point out her follies.
Right now shes being completely asinine and foolish abt Ovi and Arjun. She shd mind her own business and not interfere in the divorce. For once in her life, she shd make Arjun her priority, think abt what he needs and about his happiness! 

So true di ! 👍🏼 For once she should let Arjun what he wants to do for himself and she should not interfere in the divorce... 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am Speechless after read whole thread comment. Ash, Sadiya, Kesha, Peach, Vasu, Sujata Di, Janvi Di Pallavi Di, Ame, Newt07 & whose name not mention here all post are fabulous. Thanks to all for lively discussion.

When I saw first time I try to avoid this thread. Reason I think this is another battlefield. But surprised that I am wrong. Very good. Thanks to all for participate this lively discussion. 

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Ash, yes, a little too late but better late than never. 

Vasu, you remembered that saying? Lol.  Yes, Ovi will be Ovi.  I had posted this rhyme about her once before but it came to mind again :)

There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

She stood on her head, on her little trundle bed,
With nobody by for to hinder;
She screamed and she squalled, she yelled and she bawled, 
And drummed her little heels against the winder.

Her mother heard the noise, and thought it was the boys
Playing in the empty attic,
She rushed upstairs, and caught her unawares,
And spanked her, most emphatic.

There is a follow up to the rhyme which I think is what has happened where Ovi is concerned:

Then one day that little girl
Brushed away that little curl
Away from the middle of her forehead
Now she is good
She is very, very good
And nobody thinks she is horrid!

The curl, of course, being Arjun :) 

Ohh I loved this one ! This is sooo goood! 😳 
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchikaarvilove

Wow !!!!!!! Excellent post! I mean seriously you made me emotional reading this post... I must say you are a fantastic writer and expressed all our feelings! 👍🏼 👏 Thanq so much ! 😳 

Your views regading every character was so true. Not just Arjun and pUrvi but whatever you wrote about Onir and Ovi was also so true. Everyone in this forum has pity on Ovi, they all think that Oiv has suffered the most because thats what is shown in the show. But see now whatever is been done, the happiest will be Ovi! Once again Ovi's wishes are fulfilled! She wanted Arjun to divorce her and see, he did that!  I think I will not be wrong if I say "whatever Ovi wants happens in the show" 
I have examples also..

1. She wanted Arjun she got that..
2. She wanted a peaceful life with Arjun, where there was NO PURVI , she got that.
3. She wanted Arjun to take care of her baby, she got that
4. She wanted to leave for Canada all alone to start a new life, she got that,.
5. She wanted to divorce Arjun, she got that too

But if she didn't got something was Arjun's love! It is said true " that you can' buy someone's emotions 😉 " Thats true! 

Onir is shown that he is sacrificing his love for reuniting two persons whose life is destroyed. But will he be able to set up his life again without his love? Will he be able to fight all alone? I don't think so and then once again he will come back searching for his love! And then again the same story...

And now that of we are hearing about Ovi's kid after 20 years leap (nothing confirmed) the story will get again messy. 

My question is " Why can't the CVs just end this crap show which is absolutely beyond repair?" 🤢 

Excellent Post Ruchi.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ash, I didn't think your thread was meant to criticize anyone at all, so i am a little confused by the posts and dialogues here, except perhaps for Jai's comments that what we observe today may be 180 degrees opposite tomorrow so best not to get too upset.

But truthfully we all do get attached to the characters. Today I found myself at work, thinking about Arjun, and hoping he would be ok 😆 😆, wondering why he seemed to want to stay in that situation with Ovi.  Did he love her after all? Is he afraid Purvi won't come back to him? (maybe she won't) Is he still confused about what he wants?  haha  As if he were my son or my friend.  🤓

Actually, I liked the idea that you were just reflecting on all the pain caused by the story, by way the writers wrote the story, making a mess out of everything,,,,almost to the point of being irreparable...  how some of could have been avoided if various people had acted then like they are thinking now.

For the most part, i think most of the characters did what they thought was the best to do at the time...a few exceptions of course, like Punni, Balan, Varsha at the time of the kidnapping..and others.  

Hindsight, as they say, is always 20/20...  we can see back to earlier times and think we should have acted differently, but we come to our new conclusions by new understanding, even if it was staring us in the face before.  So, now some of the characters have the veils lifted (or starting to)..and they will do good things hopefully...like Archu did with Arjun.  Finally realizing what needed to be done and did it as the actions of a good mother doing what's best for her daughter AND her son in law..  But we can't correct the past, especially if the CV's decide to re-write it !😃

All the actors in this show are brilliant, and each one lends such credibility to the part.  As wretched as the story seems to always be, the skill and talents of the actors always save the day. 😆

It was a nice thread I thought, and I believe you meant simply to think about and reflect on the story about what might have been...but wasn't.  .  

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

I am Speechless after read whole thread comment. Ash, Sadiya, Kesha, Peach, Vasu, Sujata Di, Janvi Di Pallavi Di, Ame, Newt07 & whose name not mention here all post are fabulous. Thanks to all for lively discussion.

When I saw first time I try to avoid this thread. Reason I think this is another battlefield. But surprised that I am wrong. Very good. Thanks to all for participate this lively discussion. 

Yes so true Ashfaque! 
After ages I found such an amazing post in this forum. The writer has thought of each and every fan group and has kept her point out so well! 👍🏼 
But I am surprised that still people are here to bash 😲 This shows that no one can make every single fan group happy in this forum! Some or the other person will be there bashing for your POVs!   
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Ash👍🏼 you and everyone else have said it all, loved everyone's post.
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Haiii !! What about me ?? 😲 😃
ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Haiii !! What about me ?? 😲 😃

Sorry I not mention U Jay.😆 But bold point check. Bygone is bygone. Hope now U don't mind. Your post also Superb.
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I watched dis scn 2day and i hate archus crocodile tears..So fake..Kitni aachi tarasa ovi ko victim bana dia mother india na..Whr was her slap whn ovi made d deal whr was her crocodile tears whn arjun decleared his luv in anniversary such a nautanki queen