gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣🤣 Bakwas khatam ho gayi ...ya abhi baki hai🤣🤣
And the other dude all he did was kept tilting head to 60 degrees east and west. And sullu ne sirf ek line boli uski non stop nonsense band karne ke liye.🤣🤣
OMG ittt wwaaajjj sooo phhuuunnnyyy😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So Sultan did manage to keep the supperrreshtar from his continuous yapping...that sounds good...
mehurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...yes bakwas kahtam 🤣🤣
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post gator.

I will follow my Favorite super heroes lead and not say to much of "Bakwas"
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
love the dialog most when he said  mujhe takleef n nafarat to ise baat per ho rahi hai ki takdeer ne tumhe mera bhai bana diya , eke poori dunai main tumhi mile the kya haaha solid 

that was good enough to say why he is here no lalach nothing just his mother pride
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That was the best dialogue today, I liked it as RK ki  BBB bandh ho gayee.
gator thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

So Sultan did manage to keep the supperrreshtar from his continuous yapping...that sounds good...

Oh it was awesome, I loved it😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well someone has to do it then why not Sultan  

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I luv it when sultan has always been given fewer but super impactful dialogues...nd the way AR delivers them is jus wooo...

TODaYS EPI was MINDBLASTING...LuVED th scene when SULTAN recognized her Footsteps n says KIYU AAYI HO...Issshhh i Had Goosebumps...LUVED the scene Where AVI Gets Up frm the BED n Towers OVer DD...AVISHTI HEIGHT DIFFERENCE is to DIE FOR...the SULBALA scn was TOO GuD today...Luv the fact one moment they r Glaring at each othr Nxt Moment ITS CARE in their eyes...WOW...I soo wanted madhu to b in a saari with sultan...Beautiful Pair man...

...LUVED HOW CVs showed that SULTAN ISNT HERE FOR MONEY...LUVED THE GOOGLY by gautam sir...Sultan WROTE MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA on the checque and others thought he was Writing the amount...Lolz...AVINESH Again today was UnBELIEVABLY GUD...kya dialogues throw Kiya...what expressions...i m FLOORED

gator thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I luv it when sultan has always been given fewer but super impactful dialogues...nd the way AR delivers them is jus wooo...

TODaYS EPI was MINDBLASTING...LuVED th scene when SULTAN recognized her Footsteps n says KIYU AAYI HO...Issshhh i Had Goosebumps...LUVED the scene Where AVI Gets Up frm the BED n Towers OVer DD...AVISHTI HEIGHT DIFFERENCE is to DIE FOR...the SULBALA scn was TOO GuD today...Luv the fact one moment they r Glaring at each othr Nxt Moment ITS CARE in their eyes...WOW...I soo wanted madhu to b in a saari with sultan...Beautiful Pair man...

...LUVED HOW CVs showed that SULTAN ISNT HERE FOR MONEY...LUVED THE GOOGLY by gautam sir...Sultan WROTE MEERA MOHAN KUNDRA on the checque and others thought he was Writing the amount...Lolz...AVINESH Again today was UnBELIEVABLY GUD...kya dialogues throw Kiya...what expressions...i m FLOORED

Ab toh Sultan Sultan hoga every episode mei👏👏