Will Amita leave Shah Mansion?

Poll

Will Amit be able to stop Amita from leaving the Shah mansion?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, Today we saw that while on one hand the Antara question was answered & Amit has developed immense soft corner for Amita, on the other hand Ami's telephonic conversation with Amita in privacy further darkened her suspicion. What do you think will Amit be able to stop Amita from going to her Maayka or not?? Pour in your views & hit the "LIKE" button if U like the post. Thank U!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amit needs a little seperation from amita to realise he has contracted LOVERIA...and further... if TC article is to be believed.. amit will realise his love when he will recall all the b'ful moments spent with her sweetheart and that is possible only in seclusion... so thodi si judaayi will bring them close for eternity... aahh... sochne me hi kitna acha lag raha hai nahin..?? 

VOTED YES YES YES.. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Originally posted by: grintson

Amit needs a little seperation from amita to realise he has contracted LOVERIA...and further... if TC article is to be believed.. amit will realise his love when he will recall all the b'ful moments spent with her sweetheart and that is possible only in seclusion... so thodi si judaayi will bring them close for eternity... aahh... sochne me hi kitna acha lag raha hai nahin..?? 

VOTED YES YES YES.. ðŸ‘ðŸž

Agreed dearie!!...U spoke my heart out as usual!! How will Amit realizr that use Ishq wala Love bug ne kaat liya hain if he doesn't stay away from Ammu?? Aye haye kak hoga Amit ka realization, nasheeki aankhon mein kut kut ke bhare honge Amita ke liye nashheli pyar...jisme hum sab Amitians doob ne wale hain!!ðŸĪŠ
aphrodite143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree with you grintson

amita ka amit se door hona zaroori hai,i actually  want her to leave amit alone for some time.jab tak woh door nehi jayegi amit ko ahsaas nehi hoga ki woh kitni special hai.
ind4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for me its yes. 
if it happens then only they will come close to each other.specially for amit its very important to know his true feelings that he loves ammu.
in today episode i liked the phone conversation where ammu takes antra left and right i was like go on ammu  
but later it hapend to be a Dream ðŸ˜” 
 amita  ka aur ek aur  roop dekhne ko mila what a performance 

Originally posted by: aphrodite143

i agree with you grintson

amita ka amit se door hona zaroori hai,i actually  want her to leave amit alone for some time.jab tak woh door nehi jayegi amit ko ahsaas nehi hoga ki woh kitni special hai.

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne!! U r a Bengali right?? There is a proverb .." Manush Daat thakte daater mormo bojhe na" Meaning a person doesn't understand the value of his teeth untill it is with him! Amita should go to her maayka & let Amit realize his love for her.
😊

Originally posted by: ind4u

for me its yes. 

if it happens then only they will come close to each other.specially for amit its very important to know his true feelings that he loves ammu.
in today episode i liked the phone conversation where ammu takes antra left and right i was like go on ammu  
but later it hapend to be a Dream ðŸ˜” 
 amita  ka aur ek aur  roop dekhne ko mila what a performance 

Yes Indu! Agreed with U dear!! Amita should go to her maayka so that we get Amit babu to belofy some papad for saving his marriage.😉...Aur aj humari Ammu ji Lakshmi ji se Kaali avatar kaise ban gayee na...good to see her in that avatar..but alas! it was again a dream! Reality hota to dudh ka dudh aur paani ka paani ho jata aur saara MUs clear ho jata!!😊
aphrodite143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i know that proverb very well,my mom uses it whenever we have a quarrel

actually i thought of using it par fir forum ke nonbengali members ke liye nehi ki
acha hua apne kaha
its appropriate!👏
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Yes Indu! Agreed with U dear!! Amita should go to her maayka so that we get Amit babu to belofy some papad for saving his marriage.😉...Aur aj humari Ammu ji Lakshmi ji se Kaali avatar kaise ban gayee na...good to see her in that avatar..but alas! it was again a dream! Reality hota to dudh ka dudh aur paani ka paani ho jata aur saara MUs clear ho jata!!😊

me too enjoyed amita's bashing avatar... my god.. Nagasaki ke Bomb ki tara giri wo antra pe... maza aa gea... what a chillaofy scene...AMIT IS MINE MINE MINE... ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne!! U r a Bengali right?? There is a proverb .." Manush Daat thakte daater mormo bojhe na" Meaning a person doesn't understand the value of his teeth untill it is with him! Amita should go to her maayka & let Amit realize his love for her.
😊

haha wht a bengali proverb u hve quoted...shesh mesh daat?? hahaha

well my pov is tht ammu will leave for mayka n amit gonna miss her lots then ammu will miss him more n wll run back to get the surprise of all decorated bedroom where amit confess his love n they consummate