Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same here Jhum we will all be here to celebrate them. The show will also end one day so even if the lead pair is no longer on screen we will continue loving them. 
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are but why are we even discussing about pooja as parvati. We didn't even know whats the truth behind all this

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Jyoti not a serious discussion dont worry all in humor.  😛
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khao peeyo mast raho yaara

Patrarekha thumbnail
how many of u wanted to see mohit's manushya rup on same frame with sona? I desparately wanted same as kalratri roop with mahadev
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Bilkul yaaro hum itne chintit kyon ho rahe hai. Lot of things in life to break heads on

Sindhu_us thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

how many of u wanted to see mohit's manushya rup on same frame with sona? I desparately wanted same as kalratri roop with mahadev

Imagine Mohit in the manushya roop and Sona coming to him in the roop of Kalraatri and they falling love and we get passionate romance.

Sindhu_us thumbnail
Hey read this.

Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev actor booked for obtaining passport on fake details

Tweet

TV actor Charu Asopa who is seen in the popular serial 'Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev' is booked for obtaining passport allegedly on the basis of fake details.

Asopa, who hails from Bikaner, was issued the passport some times back.

According to the police, Asopa had mentioned while applying for the passport that she was unmarried, while later it was found that she was married to Somveer Pujari.

"The fact came to the light recently following which the SP directed Sadar Police to lodge an FIR against her under appropriate sections of Passports Act and IPC," SHO Sadar Prashant Kaushik said.

Annujam23 thumbnail
Me me me!!!!!...nice idea!!!!...Kaalraatri n manushya roop of mohit in love!!!!😊
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Another copy cat sight carrying news of Sona.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev: Pooja Bose to replace Sonarika aka Parvati!

Tags:

Pooja Bose

Sonarika Bhadoria

Parvati

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Published by: Nilofar Raqeem
Published on: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 at 02:04 IST

Mumbai: Most popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev Mahadev has climed the TRP chart with the fantastic chemistry of Mahadev aka Mohit Raina and Parvati aka Sonarika Bhadoria. But the recent reports can raise your eyebrows, yes the show has found replacement of Parvati.

Sources said that, small screen actor Pooja Bose will be playing Mahadev's better half soon.

According to the sources, makers of the show were unhappy with Sonarika's tantrums and this was the the reason behind her replacement.

Gossipmongers said, "Pooja Bose of Star Plus' Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna fame has been zeroed down to play the new Parvati and consequently Sonarika would wave her final bye to her audiences soon in the coming episodes."

Pooja Bose, has also worked in the popular show Sarvgun Sampann as lead.

When contacted, Pooja Bose said, "Talks are on but nothing is confirmed as of now."