Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR

"Let's relive the time before IPKKND started.?I think it was December 2010 when there was a TB article that Geet makers will make a new show for Star Plus.?I was happy to read that Geet makers will make a new show.?But then at early 2011 there was a TB article stating that Karan Singh Grover is finalized to play the rich business tycoon with a dark past in the new show.?And then articles started to come that a new face Shraddha Arya is tipped to play the female lead.?But due to Karan Singh Grover's Bollywood venture he opted out of the show.?The show was scrapped and the theme of the show was changed in to a love story.?Then Barun Sobti was finalized to play the lead.?The search for the female lead was on.?Sanaya signed a contract with SP and she was finalized to play the role of Jeevika in EHMMBH.?But SP fiction Head found Gunjan and Jeevika's character similar.?So she suggested Sanaya to give a look test for IPKKND.?Barun said that he gave 70-80 look tests with 70-80 girls before Sanaya was finalized.?Finally in 6th June 2011 IPKKND was launched and we got a couple that made history.?So many things could have gone wrong.?KSG may have been the male lead.?Sanaya may not have been suggested to have a look test.?The look test between them could not have been work.?But it was all game of the destiny.?And now the show also ended with SaRun.?Believe it or not but no body can change destiny"

The following are my words:

Guys no matter how hard we try to forget this blissful and heart-touching show which changed many of our lives in one way or the other, we still find ourselves having that feel of "tug of pain" in our hearts when the loving memories are played in our minds, or when we see any of the characters' new pics where they are busy with their new projects!

Its all about the beautiful memories WHEN the show was going on that matters that still has us attached to this show no matter how many times we tell people..."OH god that show is a past. Im soo done with it...ugh". But those same people crawl in their beds at night, take their laptops or phones, and watch old scenes or start the episodes from all over again when Arhi first meet. I know this because I AM one of those people and will always be...
I dont know why but im missing them soo much dammit!Edited by -HoneyBoo- - 10 years ago
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Guys i have had a stressful day...
I dont think im gonna take some more right now!
I need a good 12 hours sleep...

Might wake up at like noon or something...
Bye
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reading that article hurts...real bad! 

Bye Sim :) Good night :) Sleep well...
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wld have never watched the shw if it had KSG. Bas!

Sorry La. HR Intern needed help. So got busy

Bye Sim...

La my boss asked me to stay again today for another week. I told her no again
asrcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I wld have never watched the shw if it had KSG. Bas!

Sorry La. HR Intern needed help. So got busy

Bye Sim...

La my boss asked me to stay again today for another week. I told her no again

Why does she keep asking you... Her repeated asking isn't going to make you say yes ! 
Edited by asrcraze - 10 years ago
asrcraze thumbnail
KSG wouldn't have done justice to the role! Double bas!!

We wouldn't have watched it to judge him ...thats a different story... 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I want to finish all my work today. Bas!
asrcraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I want to finish all my work today. Bas!

I don't have much work now Saiyu... I almost did all the paperworks I could... I'll happily hand everything over anytime they ask me to
lazyleaves thumbnail
Good morning :-) I am going out :-)
asrcraze thumbnail
Good morning lazy :-)