Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all...

You CHANGED your name...😲 When I read the name Chibisuke only one thing went through my mind. Who's this girl and why is she pming me? Haven't seen her before...😆 But then I read your previous pms and that is when it clicked my mind that it's you Helee...😆

Warning to de deti behna..[:p]

Ok now coming to this OS. I've already Pmed you about my views on this. Still don't know how you were the 2nd runner up when you  deserved to be first..😕

You want me to read it again and cry buckets...?😭 Ok, I just did that once again..😭

This is truly beautifuly and painfuly awesome...👏 Short of words right now but you got my Pm right? 😊

XOXO...🤗

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG Helee... this was beautiful !! ❤️

true eternal love...am crying literally !!

Love their relation and bond, and they leave the world together and their love remains a memory forever !! 

hats off ... thanx for this !! 🤗
MidnightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! 😊

This was a beautiful OS. 😊 Very unique and different. 👏 You are a very talented writer. 😊 Do continue to write. ⭐️
Edited by Rimz_k09 - 10 years ago
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Another masterpiece from you, amazing OS. very well written and it was just beautiful. Superb 👏

mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
err i was wondering who this chibisuke egress when i saw ur OS in my posts. then il clicked that u changed ur name. i see that ur a prince of tennis fan. Ryoma's i guess:)
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Firstly thank you so much for the dedication. It's a shame that I'm reading it so late.

What can I say about this that others haven't yet said? It was beautiful.

It was somewhere during the first few lines when my eyes had started to water. But it never quite hit my cheeks. You know why? Because as soon as it was about to, I would smile reading the love that they share and just like the tears would just stay there. That being said, this OS made go through so many emotions. But I smiled throughout and that is also what i found myself doing by the end of it.

Such a lovely and happy example of how couple support each other. Yes, they were lonely, but they had each other. Isn't that what everyone at the end of the day wants? Someone they can spend their entire lives with...someone who is there by their side both in sunny times and in the dark.

Their own kids didn't want them? That happens so often these days. I felt so happy for them when their grand kids visited them. And they knocked sense into their own parents' heads too.

The ending as so fiine, Helee!

So Arnav and Khushi here didn't exactly have a perfect life. But at the end of the day...they had each other. What more could they want?

Is this love?

Yes, it is. And so much more. Words can't even describe it.

P.s - I dislike Nicholas Sparks books for the simple reason and that is the love that he writes about scares me. But I've read some of his books and The Notebook and Dear John are my favorites.

I don't know if the love which he writes about in Notebook exists or not but I would like to believe it does.
Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U made me cry with this epic story...u said it ol in just one shot...thnx for writing this...
-damon- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOVE THIS OS OF URS..MY MOST FAVOURITE ONE!! LOVE THIS ENDING!!
-damon- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HOPE U R ALL FIT N FINE!!Edited by --JEWELS-- - 10 years ago
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
oh wow this was really beautiful. 
I felt really bad reading about how their children didn't contact them much. I always find that children who leave their parents are very ungrateful, especially when those parents did so much for them. But at least Arnav and Khushi had each other. And the end was just so beautiful and emotional. I really liked it. You did an amazing job. 👏