anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nanu is behaving very weird sumtimes

as per spoiler he is willing 2 give entire property 2 Rubel...wat made him think that Rubel wont exploit the situation again?

and wat s the problem n ADi knwng wats s goin n in his house😕

Giving all properties 2 Rubel n which Adi-Kaira has same right...just 2 make Rubel silent?🤢

I dont get why he make a mountain out of molehill

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nanaji has completely lost his head, 😡 Previously he was partially active with only Talk Talk, but no actual action. 
Also why this discriminatory attitude towards Preeti. ðŸ˜²
 We know that Avantika is capable, if she puts her mind to set up a career for herself.  but still he should something for her. ðŸ˜’
Also if anuj has changed really, he is again doing a disfavour to him😔
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah I don't get his decisions either.
why should he give everything to Rubel, makes no sense.
and I don't like this hide and seek games they play in the house. its sad how they always hide things from adi, they always assume his reaction!
I have lost all faith in Rubel, he has no chance of recovering back to good human.. loser.

anusha.cochin thumbnail
I dnt get what Nanu is doing

he dont care for Preety who s alone n life...decided 2 give all property 2 Rubel 4 such a stupid reason😡
anusha.cochin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

yeah I don't get his decisions either.

why should he give everything to Rubel, makes no sense.
and I don't like this hide and seek games they play in the house. its sad how they always hide things from adi, they always assume his reaction!
I have lost all faith in Rubel, he has no chance of recovering back to good human.. loser.

Adi baba will be shattered but he will recover from that shick...he is not a kid...then y Nanu behaving so

Cv's brains need 2 be formatted...get sum gud ideas cv's...If U continue with this Rubel craps u r gonna suffer
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nanu can go to any level when it comes to Adi's happiness but don care about his own daughter preethi's life...He acts weird sometimes...😔
Why cant he treat all equally?
first it was among the daughters now it is between his pothe's...He should have thought about others too...
Giving property to rubel doesnt going to work seriously😔
anusha.cochin thumbnail

Originally posted by: hateme2

I can't understand Nanu.

even cv's cant
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
You know even I was thinking the same and more importantly I am pissed at Avantika, she slapped Pankhu for saying they should tell Adi.. What is the big deal if he comes to know.. Initially he will bad and then everything will be fine.. It did not go well..😕
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uff.. i too confused of diz nanu's decision N Diz avantika N Pankhu hide d truth 4m adi.. vry wierd.. [:-o]
-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

I dnt get what Nanu is doing

he dont care for Preety who s alone n life...decided 2 give all property 2 Rubel 4 such a stupid reason😡

Agree with u! I think this time Avantika too will convince Nanu for giving all the property to Rubel... But she doesn't think about Preeti's future... Avantika and Anuj may be capable to stand on their own feet. But Preeti? She is single, na? Every time, this property issue will get on my nerves...