Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed)

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So guyz I'm planning on writing another ff. I hope u like it. So the story is like AkDha are married and Jodha is 9 months pregnant. They both have feelings for each other but they Didnt confess to each other. So here it goes.
Prolouge

Jalal was sitting on his bed beside his wife who was sleeping. He watched her and he couldnt believe that the girl who he had married becauz he lusted her, he now was madly in love with her. "Jodha you made my life complete and filled it with happiness. And now our child will complete us. Tomorrow morning i surely ope my heart to you.The next morning came and Jodha woke up and saw that Jalal was sleeping. "Shahenshaji u are the best thing that happened in my life. Thank you for being there for me. I will surely confess my feelings to you. I promise. Jalal woke up and saw that Jodha was sitting infront of the mirror and was wearing her jewelleries. He then went up to her and said "Jodha I want to say something to you.Jodha" Boliye" Jalal" i actually wanted to say that I... I lo" who was interupted by one of his soldier that some people had attacked their palace. Jalal rushed outside and took out his sword and started fighting. He killed all the attackers. But one of the man was not dead. He got up and stabbed a sword inside Jalal and right there Jalal died. The man was instantly killed by one of Jalal's soldier. This was all seen by Jodha who instantly collapsed. She then gave birth to a baby boy and Jodha died during child birth and the only name on her lips were Jalal's. Same Jalal when died had Jodha's name. Both of them died before they could confess to each other. So destiny gave them another chance.
<font color="#ff00cc">After some hundred years later They were born again to fulfill their incomplete lovestory "JODHA AKBAR."</font>

INDEX

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
New! and Interesting Update soon...
Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww... Very intruging...n very well written..👍🏼..👏
plz do pm me when u update next time...😃
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting Update soon...
and dont frgt to pm me
.Barun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... continue soon 👍🏼

Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great...

But sorry to know Jalal forced Jodha...:(:(:(
zerro thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!! the way u began is excellent.but the last line stole my heart.it was sooo thrilling.am curious how u r going to create this fanfic.
                    i can't wait to read.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 plsss continue

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's Freaking Awesome and lovely yaar!!!! 👏 👏 ⭐️
I just can't wait to read more. Pls Continue Soon. 😊 😳
And Pls Don't forget to PM me. 😉 😳 😳
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zerro

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="6">WOW!!!!!!!</font> the way u began is excellent.but the last line stole my heart.it was sooo thrilling.am curious how u r going to create this fanfic.
                    i can't wait to read.👏 plsss continue</font>
</font>

Thank u very much! I'll update in two three days... Even I'm now excited after reading ur comment!
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

It's Freaking Awesome and lovely yaar!!!! 👏 👏 ⭐️
I just can't wait to read more. Pls Continue Soon. 😊 😳
And Pls Don't forget to PM me. 😉 😳 😳

Thankx yaar! I will update soon and I will not forget to pm you!