-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeahhh u updates its not res will comment soon after cooking n reading
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AND... its back! 

You answered the biggest question that was lingering in my head, is Arnav really forgiven so easily? No can't be, can he? He's done wrong by Khushi and has a lot to make up for.

Khushi's dilemma is so palpable, she loved the man who has been horribly cruel to her in the past. She was a free spirit who is now afraid to admit her feelings even to herself for she fears heartbreak. Thats the kind of damage Arnav Singh Raizada has caused, and he better do something about it.

And Shyam. Yeah, he's a full on psychopath now, you cannot deal with him like you would with any other adversary. And now he'll be after their life. Aieee ! 

R&T is back. Yay! 
glimmernglitter thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vrinda16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U don't know how much happy I'm to read an update of Roses & Thorns after so long Rae 😊
Shyam's being the psycho he's while Khushi's state of mind was aptly portrayed...after all that he has told her & every way he has treated her, Arnav has a really gr8 & hard task ahead of him to convince Khushi about his feelings & to make her accept it wholeheartedly & give into her feelings as well...good luck Arnav...
Wonderful update Rae
PixieFlame thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! 

Really can't wait to read what happens next! :) 
sochanatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh a brand new update..and you started with clarifying the million dollar
ques.. that was Arnav forgiven by khushi entirely??
the situation in which khushi is so understandable!! she has been through a emotional hell and now that everything else is settling, these ques n turmoils had to come back...
and what to tell about Shyam!! he has gone out of control clearly.. :/
a lovely update and really looking forward to read what happens next :)

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

An update well worth the wait, (although I will read the story again as it has been so long) Arnav has lot to answer for and I don't want Khushi to forgive him so easily.. Shyam is a total psychopath, he wants to kill Arnav and Anjali and really has no qualms about it...

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it... The inner fight Khushi had n her feelings for Arnav n in between her confussion n thoughts abt her self respect superbly described... Her kissing him at the 1st glance on his face but later her thoughts n memories of all the bad words he said to her... All the hurful moments she had... Sadly there r more hurtful moments than good one so it made her move away but inside theres yet the fight continuing... But no doubt now she wont b able to survive another heartbreak... So Abhi is taping Shyaam's confessions n it made his heart cring the way he said he loves khushiji n his plans abt getting revenge but I m loving these scenes very much jis main shyam ko kut pr rahi hai... Loved it... Do update soon
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i m going through ipkknd forum...then what i get your new story 
Give me some time to read 15 chapters ...then i will comment soon 
may be on blog. 

Iqra 
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant chapter Rae. Khushi questioning herself regarding her self-esteem - that was amazingly done. Arnav needs to work so hard to redeem himself in her eyes and for his own sake too. You know my heart breaks for Khushi, repeatedly, and especially with this story a little more. All that woman has ever given is love and warmth of everyone, and she got back less than a quarter of it. And I'm so glad this chapter had its one half dedicated to Khushi's emotions completely. Wonderful job done! And continue soon :)