Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello AT! Congratulations for the new thread. I am so happy that R& T is back. :D

Continue soon! :)
nnhk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am so excited, am off to read on the blog and shall follow it there and shall be commenting on the blog too.
sabr ka phal is sssooo MEETHA!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic! Plz do pm me when u update!
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I'm grinning like mad :)
I had never read this so, it's like a brand new story for me and that too with whole 14 chapters to catch up with... I love your writing and I love to embark on a readathon! The prologue is intriguing and it invokes an uneasy feeling too..
Please notify me of the fresh updates on this one too, you already have my email :)
Rushing off to blog...
Amita2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start!!!!
Have heard about this before, but did not get a chance to read it.
Glad you have decided to reopen the blog...
Pls do PM me...
Thanks

Edited by Neha2014 - 10 years ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just re read all the parts! I am excited that you decided to continue this story!! I am excited to see Arnav is going to woo Khushi back,  and what will happen to Shyam!!
inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There ...i read all 14 chapters...it was as amotional as the first time I read...
I love how the story starts with a note of angst , veers towards sorrows and bounces back with hope..

Now can I wait ?
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey I just caught up with all the chapters in one go. Thank you for bringing this story back on IF. 
This is a alternative version of ipkknd, with arnav seriously regretting and repenting his behavior and actions.    Abhis character and his story is slowly being unveiled... Pls continue soon
segad thumbnail
would you prefer comments here or on the blog?
saavan_lover thumbnail
Amazing! I just read all the 14 chapters in one go :) They were simply amazing :) The first few chapters brought tears to my eyes and especially when Khushi went into shock. Your writing evokes so many emotions :) Its truly amazing :)

Now with Arnav feeling guilty about what he did with Khushi in the past, I cannot wait to read how you go about this. I am sure it will be amazing too :)

I am going to take a wild guess and say that Abhi's Pari is Anjali.

Cant wait to read more :)