Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rajbijz

so damn rite πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NNitha

Ohhh !!How could I forget to add that one too...Whenever I watch that MN hug,I feel its KK and Ashnoor's special bond which came to the surface and not the reel MN's.And the look he gave megha was so..😳.I am missing that bindaas,romantic and multifaceted Mohan😭

FOR OUR EYES ONLY PIX COMING SOON. DERI KE LIYE KHED HAIN
rajbijz thumbnail
for Nnithya & Hansa  -in and around the story u want πŸ˜‰ - more coming

after saving nanhi from dinanath's clutches - spiderman tum yeh doll lekar aaye, tum tumhare sab promises poore karte ho.

Mohan - mummy ko yeh sab nahin batana - woh unneccessary phikar karegi

the care he has for her is unimaginable & the Spidey - nanhi bond absolutely lovable & palpable.

rajbijz thumbnail
Amar ke baad maine kisi par vishwaas kiya hain woh sirf tum ho Mohan. amazing action & reaction by Kunal & Aakanskha. No Mohan dialogue wala scene.

Tum jaise 2-4 bhi mil jaaaye tu zindagi main vishvaas/ acchayi par bhi bharosa toot jaayega

Almost no dialogues by Mohan again. its amazing how someone will not say anything against a barrage of zillion insults by everyone even when he is not wrong. Amazing Mohan Bhatnagar & brilliant acting yet again by Kunal
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Raji, tere pics se mujhe ek aur fav yaad aaya - when Nanhi gets lost and Mohan finds her in the park at night. Uss scene mein - It's all dark and misty - and suddenly Mohan emerges from that mist carrying Nanhi in his arms - I love that scene - how tenderly he holds her in that scene - as though she is a precious fragile porcelain doll πŸ˜³

And then Nanhi says - SPIDERMAN - uss scene mein the way she says spiderman - kuch zyada hi mithaas se - love that as well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
rajbijz thumbnail
Mohan after coming home dejected & super disappointed and sad telling Guru we are leaving the mohalla

Nanhi talking to Mohan, Mohan 1st ignoring her & she runs after him & the sweetest conversation after she cries a fair built & then she smiles & they both do their chin touching & hi-5

NNitha thumbnail

FOR OUR EYES ONLY PIX COMING SOON. DERI KE LIYE KHED HAIN
[/QUOTE]

I have no problem waiting at all ..for Kunal's pics😳 πŸ˜†
NNitha thumbnail
)

Originally posted by: hansa

Raji, tere pics se mujhe ek aur fav yaad aaya - when Nanhi gets lost and Mohan finds her in the park at night. Uss scene mein - It's all dark and misty - and suddenly Mohan emerges from that mist carrying Nanhi in his arms - I love that scene - how tenderly he holds her in that scene - as though she is a precious fragile porcelain doll πŸ˜³

And then Nanhi says - SPIDERMAN - uss scene mein the way she says spiderman - kuch zyada hi mithaas se - love that as well πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

I love that scene as well (as if there is even 1 scene of his that I don't like πŸ˜†