TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I guess these are the songs.

Think I'm gonna enjoy listening to 'Teetli' and 'Tera Rasta Chodun Na' more. 'Kashmir Mein, KanyaKumari Tu' looks like an interesting song too.

Thought Shreya Ghoshal sang a track too? But it's not there. Looks like an unofficial list. Music sounds weird too in the BG.

http://musiclinda.org/movie/Chennai-Express-2013-Mp3-Movie-Songs-Download.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Where is Yo yo Honey singh song?😕
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DAKDAK

Where is Yo yo Honey singh song?😕

His name's there but guess it didn't contain his part, seeing they are all 30 secs long.

Shreya's name is not even there.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kashmir main tu Kanya  Kumari.. I really like this song. We haven't seen Shahrukh do this in a long time.. I am so excited to watch him show his fun,inhibited side ! Can't WAIT⭐️

Titli is my favourite new song

Meherbani nahin..I am more interested in watching srk perform to this one.. He will be awesome!

Title song is perfect for the  film..

Shahruks confidence in the film is not misplaced...this is going to be fun ride.deepi is going to be pretty fab too!

I am excited!
Edited by you2 - 10 years ago
LavaLips___ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I for a change found the 1234 song,quite good,especially after listening to the full song😊,the horus part is quite catchy indeed!

The title song sounds fun..SPB has done really well...Thumbs Up from my side!

The ready steady po song sounds more like a rap than a song,gotta listen to the whole song before coming to a conclusion

Coming to 3 of my favs from the album:

1.Kashmir main Tu kanyakumari - i really found the song peppy,musical.It sounds more like a feel good song and the tune is just awesome..Can't wait to see the video.

2.meherbaani - The song is gonna rule the music charts for a while! The song sounds really well composed and sung! VS kills it this time!

3.titli - Probably the best song in the album,it really sounds like an ARR song.The song is my personal favorite from the album

Overall i really enjyed the album from whatever i recieved..although 1234 is at best,Just a GOOD song..The other songs have the potential to make this album worth buying😃
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love the 30 sec song teaser of Banke Tithli and Tera Rasta. 
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like the full album 👍🏼

Kashmir main, tu kanyakumari...LOVE IT!! The 30 sec bit is on repeat ever since I heard it, it's a very peppy, happy song with great feet tapping beats!

Titli sounds beautiful, I bet the picturisation will be amazing too. I love this one as well...and tera rasta (meherbaani) sound interesting as well.

These three have got to be my top fav out of the album, especially Kashmir main tu kanyakumari.

The rest are good too, ever since the full audio and video came out. i'm really enjoying 1234 get on the dance floor...the title track sounds fun, get on the train baby! 

The rap, I have to listen to that again but that's not by  Honey Singh as far as I can make out. 

Really like the mash up as well!

Great, fun album overall which goes with the film which is supposed to a fun too, Me likey! ⭐️
Edited by lmfao1 - 10 years ago