Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Who does she not hate...she hates DPad <<she described her someone with bulging eyes🤢 and raised a question on how can she be termed hot or something??!!>>, SK, Alia Bhatt...list is endless...

One particular article of hers on Gandhi has me fuelling with rage😡

LeadNitrate thumbnail
yes but Sonam responded to her na? and she told on KWK; she writes bad books, that got her goat, coz she truly writes bad stuff.

Dis she praise gandhi or tarnish him? I am not a big fan of MKG as well.

But shobhaa is a hypocrite.

She supported sridevi and her homewrecking when everyone was saddened at Mona's funeral, how is it that she cannot come to it. Arreey!! 

She basically supports all wrong doings of her favorites and her cliquey friends.

Funnily, she praises Anil and Sunita and their diwali gifts though
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Erm her daughter and Sonam's sister are best friends!

Coz you do not post in it enough Tannu! STOP encouraging stalking!!

I have my own views on Ranjhnaa and on Ram Charan whose face I saw in the Hindi version of Zanjeer promo! Oh and on Dhanush but for fear of starting a South is better than Bollywood war I will refrain from speaking! 
I do not have the patience to sit, even with subtitles through a movie in a language I do not understand! Done it for a few foreign films and learnt that I best stick to Hindi and English! I do not watch Punjabi movies either and it is my mother tongue! However, since we are in a mine is better than your contest here perhaps I should state that Jatt & Juliet 2 is making the crores overseas. 

LeadNitrate thumbnail

isn't Jatt and Juliet  the karan kundra movie? or it had the girtl friend of amit sandh there right?

I never get into mine better than yours contest, hence I never ever bring bong movies here.

Dude!!!!! I post here often, I posted in thread 2 yesterday even and then overnight other threads took over.

DrModel thumbnail
Anyone there? I am on call! And the issues have already begun! every case is a never ending saga! argh! 
DrModel thumbnail
NO sign of Karan Kundra in Jatt & Juliet 1 0r 2

DrModel thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Here I am...Woh Lamhe dude...wierdest movie I have ever seen...One of my friends recommended me this🤢...never to take her recommendation seriously ever again

Neway I saw a rather disturbing video on WTC...by Nat Geo...quite controversial stuff...something about WTC not crashing down only because of airplane crashing into the towers but becoz of synchronised planned bomb explosion inside by US authorities themselves <<shocked and deeply disturbed>>

DrModel thumbnail
Erm i had rather not watch this. 
That day was a day I would not like to even remember.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyways SRK on DID; dude trust me the whistles and claps and cheering that would have occurred during those episodes would have been stupendous. No wonder someone said he had never seen anyone get such a response before. 
He needs to come to an overseas concert/award ceremony and see the cheers and the madness. 

++++++
For the haters; keep hating but remember what goes around comes around😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
EOS is like a chitti in front of someone...bechaare ke liye madness would be equal to what he witnessed in his recent outdoor shoot somewer...😆😆

Upar se niche hil gaya hoga looking at ur SHAH and his magnitude of generating craze...