R.I.P 3I!Do This Lungi Dance!OPKSE#3*STRICTLY IO* - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well me too was gonna ask d same qstn as hiral πŸ˜†
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sheena...lukng at current scenarios u wont get
just they gv glimpse of hs nowadays is more den enuf 

i thot u guys dnt discuss BV here 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DrModel

Ok what Mohan told his jaan today: about her coming into his life when he was all alone; and how she was God's most special fairy

and his face when she leaves the room
why can't he tell her that he was talking about Megha
I might have cried
SRS needs such scenes; I need to be re-convinced about certain things

And the dance to make her happy...what conviction!!...I was like this guy is amazing...
+++++++++++++
They dint even show SRS today...I really wonder what does Sid do 12 hours everyday on BV sets when he is given all of 2 or 3 mins on the show

August should be the better month...damn the CVs need to focus on SRS!!!

Edited by hiralshah169 - 10 years ago
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

N please dont tell me ur a honey singh fan tooπŸ˜›

eww NO; what do you take me for? I heard Angrezi beat before many people in India because it released internationally waaay before but NO there is waaay more to punjabi music than honey singh
RDB, Imran Khan, Dr Zeus, Lehmber, Sukhbir
I listen to Brit Asian and American Asian punjabi music NOT punjabi music from the motherland
DrModel thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralshah169

And the dance to make her happy...what conviction!!...I was like this guy is amazing...
+++++++++++++
They dint even show SRS today...I really wonder what does Sid do 12 hours everyday on BV sets when he is given all of 2 or 3 mins on the show

August should be the better month...damn the CVs need to focus on SRS!!!

Its fine; we have Jhalak; and in front of the REAL Sid; i care two hoots about SRS ka aana jaana; who  cares? there can be loads of SRS once Jhalak is over; just let Sidwa be top 3 (joh ki kabhi nahin hoga) πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Dont take me so seriously...I m just kidding...his music doesnt sound like music to me...rap is not just blabbering whatever comes in your mouth...

I find Hard Kaur nice though
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
well yeah imran is grt singer ...evn shael was gud 

not into punju music though
donno y honey singh has so much fan followng includng my whole colg 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Did u read his TC interview...he spoke about how he goofed up his performance this week...Bechara stepped over on Sonia's feet in the start of the performance!!

I felt bad for him...
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
did anybody heard review of bhag milkha ...hws it???
DrModel thumbnail
Hiralwa for you: 

if you ever go to an ASIAN party in London or NYC; there will bhangra for sure; and not bollywood balle balle type but bhangra music with international sound; there is a difference

I think people in india like Honey Singh coz for then he is new but we have been listening to the likes of RDB and Rishi Rich since we were kids who can mix international and punjabi sound and not be so blatantly assinine

RDB rock
Edited by DrModel - 10 years ago