WU/"Jodha Upset"Jalal Reaches Amer"

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry guys i have written the whole update very well... but by mistake it got deleted 😭 so m posting a short one

A man is sharpening Akbar's sword and in the mean while akbar comes and says this sword has not that much edge in it which I want in mine... in the mean time a man comes to khan baba and khana baba asks whether he met jalal or not he says yes and khan baba threatens him that he can't meet jalal without his permission but he didn't panique and says that he can only be fired by shehenshah.. so he goes to shehenshah and shehnshah also lets him know that no one is there who can bias him against his khan baba.. 😑😑

In the other side Raja Bharmal seems to be happy and along with maharani he calls up jodha and then jodha gets to know that Raja suryabhan's proposal has come to her but then she remembers that sukanya likes him too so from the behind sukanya also gets the news and she gets annoyed and she leaves for her room and jodha follows her.

In sukanya's room jodha tires to pacify but then she blames jodha that she has always usurped her things and also starting from her bangles to everything in the mean while there mom comes and tries to pacify but sukanya leaves and says she is paying for being a younger sibling.

then in raj kaksh raja bharmal is saying that he doesn't need medicine as he is happy because time is with him if jodha will get married to suryabhan then the situations of the rajputs will be really be powerful . and mughal cannot attack on us easily

Jodha says may raja's enemies get attacked by mughals. πŸ˜†her brothers say that look at there a daughter has so many privillage than a brother and bharmal says that girls have this becuase they are just guests in her parents home  and boys do move around all there life with parents only.Jodha comes and says so that she wants to talk to raja bharmal in lone and raja agreed.

Jodha says she wants talk about the doli which will go after marriage to Raja suryabhans's palace . Bharmal says that he will fit diamonds in the doli but jodha says in which sukanya will be sitting bharmal gets annoyed and says that he has to fulfill his duty regarding his Rajya. He has to take care of people .. and other's daughters too . Jodha says it would have been better if she would be a normal girl of rajputs rather than being a rajkumari 😳😳

Akabr comes out his tent πŸ˜† and wants to go to amer but his servants are denying but he wants to go . he was about to start his journey a man comes with a knife and increases his speed towards jalal... but.. but he kills the snake which was going to attack jalal and jalal says he will always remember his honesty but he must believe his Shehenshah and he says plz say khan baba that i am gone for haunting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Akbar is on his journey . speaking to himself.. that amer was attracting me i dun knw why and in the other side jodha was upset as her sis is angry and her father has given a promise . Jodha says she has trust on his kanha and she knows that he'll find a way for her.

Akabr reaches amer and praises amer ... and says .. amer is butful and says abdul its a buty while he says it looks like a devil.. akbar says so lemme go to devil alone. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jalal jumps from the heal and he talks to himself that He will soon conquer Amer and also remembers the Shehzadi Jodha 😊

Precap: Winds are flowing away and jodha and akbar is about to meet ( god knows what ekta mam will make of it ) 😳

Riti
Hope you all are not gonna kill me

Edited by reeti.poly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mujhe pata chalgay atha ki koi problem ho gaya ha,coz u were late.

koi baat nahi riti!short n sweet achchi hai ;)
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 main nind ke mare likhi hu 
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Riti. I Liked The Episode. (:
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜Š
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx riti n its ok no one will mind
n mind it its not short at alll
koi coolbies se pucho update likhna sabse mehnat ka kaam h
n u did it perfectly our would be coolbie πŸ€—
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
riti coolbie banne waali hai  party party!

riti,tu rukh,tujhse toh treat leke rahungi! πŸ˜ˆ
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank you 4 d upd..precap is amazing
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Great job πŸ‘πŸΌ