AbhiRa44 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry, but there were sooo many posts about how nanhi went against spiderman ( honestly, even I was afraid before today's episode that there would be bad vibes between them and I am a big fan of the spiderman- chavvani bond ) But No, she didn't say anything bad against him.  just went ahead to marry her love and remember, she kept saying she knows Beera loves her deep down and would  not hurt her because that IS true. Despite all that revenge drama, dadda himself said B has a big heart, and somehow nanhi was the only one who could see that love I guess. ( come on, it's Tv world and it's looove after all๐Ÿ˜‰ )
Hopefully I am right about Beera๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Srry but i dont agree wid u..
If navi would have really trusted mohan she would have asked d reason for his accusations regarding beera..
But no she went ahead wid d marriage proceedings infront of mohan despite his denials...
Itni himmat hogi usme ki apne parents ke samne unke mana karne ke bawajood she marries beera..
How much mohan was hurt at dis was clearly visible in his eyes
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinivk

If navi would have really trusted mohan she would have asked d reason for his accusations regarding beera..
But no she went ahead wid d marriage proceedings infront of mohan despite his denials...
Itni himmat hogi usme ki apne parents ke samne unke mana karne ke bawajood she marries beera..

yes agree vid u & she didn't ask for permission either -as if their presence didn't matter to her.
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
besharam ladki๐Ÿ˜†..shaadi ki bahut jaldi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰..unlike her parents...unhone pura ssn nikal diya shaadi karne mein...anyways .on a serious note it would have been ok if rimjhim does sumthing like this..but for nanhi...for this character it is her family first...i found this missing...
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

besharam ladki๐Ÿ˜†..shaadi ki bahut jaldi hai.๐Ÿ˜‰..unlike her parents...unhone pura ssn nikal diya shaadi karne mein...anyways .on a serious note it would have been ok if rimjhim does sumthing like this..but for nanhi...for this character it is her family first...i found this missing...

yes u r rite - & since u brought RJ - glad Guru took her out of the equation. varna ven Mohan said 'meri beti' aur ek bawaal khada ho jaata
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajbijz

yes u r rite - & since u brought RJ - glad Guru took her out of the equation. varna ven Mohan said 'meri beti' aur ek bawaal khada ho jaata

i liked that part..very real...thanks to guru..๐Ÿ˜Š
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

i liked that part..very real...thanks to guru..๐Ÿ˜Š

good that you pointed out me too loved it thoda Drama aagye ke liye Bacha liya CVs ne ...so we will have one track on RJ getting to knw the truth๐Ÿ˜†
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinivk

agree
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was practically begging Beera to put that sindoor stuff on her.  She looked desperate and pathetic.
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
megha's both kids hurt Mohan today! they proved they are still vyas and have not become Bhatnagar just yet