Thoughts on today's episode 25/6/13

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Tanveer is one sick feline! Her expressions are borderline psychotic and she is seriously delusional. 

Less than a min of Surbhi in today's episode again ðŸ˜”
and a complete Tanveer suckfest. ðŸ˜¡

The short Asad and Zoya scene was painful to watch as these two characters have been fully caught in Tanveer's sick plan. Zoya even knowing Tanveer's plan is no less heartbroken after seeing the man she loves in bed with her.

Tanveer is  so delusional and her story doesn't add up. If Asad wasn't in self-pity mode and could see past his misplaced guilt, he could recall that she had told him Zoya wouldn't understand. Understand what? That the man she was going to marry is a rapist and the victim liked it?

And apparently Asad is worst kind of rapist because he forced her to leave all those kiss marks on his bare chest. It was so horrid for her but she did it anyway right? ðŸ¤”

I can tell and hope it is shown  that the road back together will be a difficult one. Why? I had said in another post that Asad can't mend anything with Zoya if he goes after her believing something happened with Tanveer. Today after she told him he raped her he's in total guilt mode. He can't fix anything with Zoya in the mind-set.

Also, he told Tanveer that he will not let her be defamed and will make Zoya go away from his life. It stands to reason that he may only go after her now, not to fix their relationship but to make amends for what happened and how he wronged her.

It makes me happy that Dilshad saw Tanveer smirking in a house that is mourning the loss of dignity and swimming in guilt and being part of guilty party she sheds no human emotion for the situation. Tanveer's expression change from happy to guilty  was so fake and not even believable to anyone and certainly didn't stop Dilshad from confronting her.

And even  after Asad moves away from her touch a second time and Dilshad indirectly tells her to go, Tanveer  psychotically talks OUT LOUD to herself (no one hears as usual) that she's not going anywhere and will be Dil's DIL! Delusional much? I swear Amrapalli portrays Tanveer's sickness of mind really well. I cringe when she touches Asad and want to punch her at the same time. Never has a fictional character made me more mad than Tanveer so Amrapalli is doing her job!

Also, the CVs seem to be (and this is just an opinion) leaving a gap open for Tanveer/Asad engagement (Asad saving Tanveer's honour) as per the original synopsis of QH. Though this may not happen there is still a window for it after today's episode. Zoya can also enter Ayan's house after learning about Gaffur.
(Please don't bash me for this because I don't want it to happen either just saying that it's not impossible at this point).

I also had a theory of Zoya's leaving. She was still staying in the house after coming from the wedding hall and she knew her Appi was coming in the morning, so why'd she just skip out. I guessed that MAYBE she overheard Asad and Tanveer's convo and after hearing Asad say he would tell her to go away from his life, she just beat him to it and left.

These are just my thoughts and opinions. Share yours with me too ðŸ˜Š

**EDIT: Even in spite of these thoughts that came to me from today's episode, I am really hoping for good things from the Ajmer track and the bond of trust being formed from both sides between AsYa. I felt the need to say that cuz my post comes across kinda morbid ðŸ˜† but I want this time to be a healing one for AsYa just like everyone else.
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

unres

agree...

n yeah I read sumwhr dat zoe vl b missing..bt it vl b zoe plan...m not sure itz true or not..

bt lets hope fr da best nw..

hopefully ajmer trck vl b da big bt positive twist fr asad n zoya. Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
uhm uhm I'll see how story unfolds I really wanna be positive of AJmer I want to hear Asad I love U directly to Zo so I'll wait n watch 😊
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
there is no possibility of ZoYaan or JaaNu track ever, cause AsYa and AyRa are complementary, 

as per Zoya leaving the house, hmm possible, but then she would have realized Tanveer is a bitch, cause Asad was hurt on the head. 

Me thinks she just leaves for Ajmer cause she wanted peace of mind, just like AsYa's first meeting at the dargah! 
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

there is no possibility of ZoYaan or JaaNu track ever, cause AsYa and AyRa are complementary, 

as per Zoya leaving the house, hmm possible, but then she would have realized Tanveer is a bitch, cause Asad was hurt on the head. 

Me thinks she just leaves for Ajmer cause she wanted peace of mind, just like AsYa's first meeting at the dargah! 

That's why I said it may not happen. I just pointed out to show that if the creatives decided to go that route that it is not impossible. ðŸ˜Š

You can also be right about why she left. It just seemed off, her leaving in the middle of the night when she knew her sister was coming.
cosmina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"And apparently Asad is worst kind of rapist because he forced her to leave all those kiss marks on his bare chest. It was so horrid for her but she did it anyway right?"
she sacrificed a lot!😡
great post,thank you!
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey candy
this is the first time i am reading your post...very well said-its a lovely post.

i enjoyed today's episode. 
the 2 main highlights in today's episode for me was the way dilshad handled tanu and the iritated and disgusted look asad gave tanu...😆.

i hope there is no pregnancy track or ayan and zoe track...

miss zoe really badly...😔

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The constant consistent victory of evil over goodness..in the form of Tanveer and Razia is choking me ...there needs to be a balance...if there is a ray of hope after all this..it still would not be good enough...there needs to be a balance between evil and good...Razia using Humera and Tanveer using Asad is beyond disgusting...I wish PH would balance this out to make QH more bearable to watch...I just wish
Asyaforever thumbnail
I know right Tanu made me soo angry when she was telling Asad he raped and by the way if my friend(just saying)raped me i won't ever talk to him again soo why doesn't anyone question that and i agree with u Candy everybody except Dilshad needs to start using their brains but on the flip side i can't wait for Amjer and there i think Asad would have a change of heart and want Zoya back😃
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hun, great post...i dont know where to begin i agree with everything you said...and you said it way nicer than i would have...Tanveer's story to Asad just doesnt add up and if he can clear his head and think logically he will see that...i just really want Asad and Zoya to be togehter...i dont think i would watch this show anymore if they made asad marry tanveer or zoya and ayan