Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
marvellous update gurl =))))))))
pallavi.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hate this... AGAIN i am late...

grrr... kinjal now wait for ur pay back gal...

Sorry.. iss baar buhat late hun main.. caught up with test thingy, no delay next because i know what is gonna be in coming update yippiee...

okay coming to update now... Can't i straight away start with Arsha... ohh man that's something watchable treat...

chalo chalo kaam pe lagti hun ab main... ahaan chanchan you sure na u didn't converted into chanchan-manav fan from MONAYA'S fan gal... both the edits are beautiful and i really liked different color effects...

Emma ones are so so so gorgeous i mean you imaged it like a royal thing re...nice picture selection, good bg and amazing effects given to them..and color coding is so apt... i literally scrolled back again and again to look is it really emma's edits..they were just unexplainable...i loved font too..

Three vampire story couples in row.. not bad... you brought up the three most epic dark love stories in great hypnotizing manner...i really liked this new refreshing yet subtle avatar of Ian and Nina which u created,  both the pictures are nicely picked and this texture made it more appealing..

edward bella.. all of there sweet moments, choice of words are really beautiful... something new,  color, effects and mingling of images together is tastefully done i found it perfect for any magazine cover... i am telling u again that online mag offer was like bonus for u, u shud hav taken up...

Abhiya.. you bring the best memories of intense love they portrayed After with especially this edit.. this is just fab, superb... and i loved it for the way you kept it simple and nice... so loved this effect, hazy ones and then the yellow light in between... font for text is really amazing... wow... love u for this...

After a lot of time i saw something on hritik and that to with aishwaraya.. elegant..is word which comes to my mind..so looks like a cover pic of epic golden era novel wrapped in leather covers... such good use of colors and amazing blending of pics..nice one..

Here comes my favorite part and that's Arsha pitara... woppieee... itne sare edits, awesome blossom...

kahan se shuru karun main?? confusion hai... 5 wonderful edits.. eeppsss...
and may heart was captured by the last one arsha's IV wala... so much so that i am again and viewing it...

each and every one creation is mind bogglingly beautiful.. with come splash of colors and perfect matching BG's and fonts with striking texts... love u kinju for this... and the shade  effect one first and last one is what i loved the most...

Again arsha icons are sugar treat...

both the request are magnificent... and i loved kriyaansh AT ka that purple text part so much...

chalo or bhi mast wale edits banate raho or hume unhe dekhne ka subhagya prapat karvate raho.. and excitedly waiting for for next update..you know very well why... so jaldi jaldi haath chala or next update de...

thanks fr pm...

so sorry for delay..promise next time itna late nahi hoga...

love-pallavi...

Edited by pallavi.14 - 10 years ago
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolioqueen

Wow! I'm 1st!
Nice update! Nice coloring!

thankyou so much
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaju

Arsha

This is beautiful Kinjal...
Loved all and really thank you for the divider...
I love them alll <3

thanx a lott asma
glad you  liked it

Originally posted by: khusbooluvarsha

loved the arsha one kinjal

thanx khusboo..thanx for visiting dear..
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
iske pehle wala bhi res tha

Originally posted by: -Pia-

kinjal superb update yaar

arsha ,love them
chanman was cute
do continue

thanx a lott pia
thanx chetna

Originally posted by: Jenny91

Update looks amazing! <3 The ChhanMann signatures are fabulous.Mehwish's request turned great. xx

thankyou so much jenny😃
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

Heylooo 😳

wowwiieee stunning update as always👏👏

luubbdd ittt😃

Arsha siggies☺️woww fabulous😳

d requests wer amazinggg😃

totally gorgeous update👍🏼❤️

and this s for u🤗

thankyou so much aishu
thanx for this lovely comment
am glad you liked it
love you too

Originally posted by: Arshaholic

marvellous update gurl =))))))))

thanx palakh
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi.14

I hate this... AGAIN i am late...

grrr... kinjal now wait for ur pay back gal...

huh..mainr es karungi ya nahi..sochti reh..count on days now...

PS:its a res...

ab kya kiya mene😕😕

yeh brb thodi na tha!
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Update kinjal ... I love Varun siggy .. that one is so cool .. and Mohan sister one is gorgeous too .. Love all of them .. Keep it up 
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
muffin amazing mindblowing edits yr👏
loving it,,,,❤️
sply ArSha ka
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful creations again...
Loved arsha collection a lot...
Arsha looking stunning together...after long time saw their fresh pic...loved it...