Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sraskumud

@bold:..agree..i thnk cv's r not justfyng this scenes properly.enough...i'm sure novel mein aisa toh nahi hota hoga...for every parents n family each kid is special 2 them , n dhukhba may be fond of kumud..but in end she loves her own daughter more...

its the heroine syndrome, to show Kumud as the heroine, they have to show her superior to other two, I just wish it was more subtle. 
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshicritic

its the heroine syndrome, to show Kumud as the heroine, they have to show her superior to other two, I just wish it was more subtle. 

pheww. cv's .😡😡😡..then i hate this..thought cv's 2 be genious n matured...but @arshicritic...that's truth ...comaparisons r done n most of families...but atleast we dnt excpct it 2  show it on tv yaar...
espically dnt expct desai families 2 behave n 2  do like this ,,i guess.😕
Edited by sraskumud - 10 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely epi arshi n as usual ur post is lovely too... So KuKu sisters r back wid der betting part...i really dislyk ths part..lol btw wen kusum was helping VC in his hisab kitab kusum's dialouge really made me worried... Seems lyk kumud is gonna loose everythng wid d love of her life...
ShanUlas thumbnail
nice one ...their online romance  reminds me of my own...but mine was full gutter...well all r...😆

...here they r keeping it quit clean for uncle and aunties... all couples watching it know it very well

loved the monkeis and chamoori...and the way saras kept staring and touching that screen with kumud pic...was so so typical ...i too did it a lot ...so did my man 🤣

just want story to move ...i want to watch more passion yaar ...its going common 😵
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshicritic

While keeping in mind the sensibilities of today, the story belongs to the writers, and we must not demand that it be written a certain way! That is my POV. 

Today's only Arshi? I'd really like to discuss that of 'those days' with someone who can throw some light😕...one hope, even if foolish or unrealistic, would like to come across someone knowledgable, who puts some sense on why this sham of an ending was 'accepted' as something erudite or refined even in those days!? For all built up went so ballistically wrong that even author himself had not dared to show the 'other' pair 'truly married'.🤢 Despite his brilliance, and all his brilliance archly contorted to make way for only one concept that he held precious; A handicapped view- that of a rigid, convoluted and a faulty 'Arya Sanskriti' concept that went disarrayed over a repulsive regressiveness. 'Repulsive', for objection was not only about remarriage of a widow (a bad pretext in itself), it has a more regressive chauvinistic hint that I'd not like to even discuss at this stage...some other time, if I last...🤢

Edit add; One clarification; I am referring to author's take of arya sanskriti as 'faulty'...and not referring to Arya Sanskriti itself. For it does give lots of freedom to both the sexes as per my understanding. But let us wait here till it tackles the point...

Edited by smrth - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

Today's only Arshi? I'd really like to discuss that of 'those days' with someone who can throw some light😕...one hope, even if foolish or unrealistic, would like to come across someone knowledgable, who puts some sense on why this sham of an ending was 'accepted' as something erudite or refined even in those days!? For all built up went so ballistically wrong that even author himself had not dared to show the 'other' pair 'truly married'.🤢 Despite his brilliance, and all his brilliance archly contorted to make way for only one concept that he held precious; A handicapped view- that of a rigid, convoluted and a faulty 'Arya Sanskriti' concept that went disarrayed over a repulsive regressiveness. 'Repulsive', for objection was not only about remarriage of a widow (a bad pretext in itself), it has a more regressive chauvinistic hint that I'd not like to even discuss at this stage...some other time, if I last...🤢 

cant understand the reference as i have not read the novel ...but then did see the film and thier what surprised me most were the dailogue of kumud where she said ...she was a woman who need to follow arya sanskriti ...be true to husband ...and when widowed never get married  as its against arya sanskriti...🤢

never knew arya sanskriti ever said no widow marriage...infact arya sanskriti gave most independence to woman just the present day europe...i hated the film for its male chauvinistic approach and the films

people need to know what is arya sanskriti before writing about it...i blame even the writer for his ignorance...if swami dayananda would have had read his book he would have surely taken the writer ny neck😆

psam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arshiji nice shayari. did not watch the episode.i think it is good episode after reading your cb.
smrth thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

cant understand the reference as i have not read the novel ...but then did see the film and thier what surprised me most were the dailogue of kumud where she said ...she was a woman who need to follow arya sanskriti ...be true to husband ...and when widowed never get married  as its against arya sanskriti...🤢

never knew arya sanskriti ever said no widow marriage...infact arya sanskriti gave most independence to woman just the present day europe...i hated the film for its male chauvinistic approach and the films

people need to know what is arya sanskriti before writing about it...i blame even the writer for his ignorance...if swami dayananda would have had read his book he would have surely taken the writer ny neck😆

And I have not seen the movie...so film too had this 'faulty' arya sanskriti references!🤢...hmm, no wonder...I don't want to see it either.
smrth thumbnail
One clarification; I am referring to author's take of arya sanskriti as 'faulty'...and not referring to Arya Sanskriti itself. For it does give lots of freedom to both the sexes as per my understanding. But let us wait here till it tackles the point...
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

One clarification; I am referring to author's take of arya sanskriti as 'faulty'...and not referring to Arya Sanskriti itself. For it does give lots of freedom to both the sexes as per my understanding. But let us wait here till it tackles the point...

i too never meant arya sanskriti is  all about woman ...yes it does give men women their chances

since i never read novel so have no rights to say much but then the film  as i read on internet had all things from novel and their the mention of arya sanskriti in fauti way irked me...even today people r in habit of confusing  arya sanskriti with hindu sanskriti ...hindu sanskriti is the mixed wholesome development of many sanskriti together out of which arya Sanskrity is one too...writer too seemed confused and ended up in blunder ...which i meant to point