Ira's POV is a truth Singhs need t realize

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today i am highly impressed with Shekhars and i somewhere i hope that Ira does not get ready for this marriage and if Sumitra thinks about Saanchi as bahu then Ira tells her the same thing she told to Shekhars in precap -main apni beti ko puri zindagi ghar par bethane ke liye teyaar ho par Jagdish ke saath har giz nahi (last part was something like this only)
I think Singhs should realize that Jagdish is getting marriage proposal only because they are hiding the real reason of his divorce and second marriage...however good a person may become one cannot forget the past deeds of Jagya and hand him over their daughter...if this is how Shekhars reacted about Jagdish by just knowing the outside story i wonder how will they react if they get to know about the inside story like property matter and all the insults and also amnesia dramma and everything...i still cannot believe Anandi forgave Jagya for everything...he did not just left her but also insulted her and her mother's death and trapped her future husband...it's not called greatness but foolishness and she should realize that Jagya's deeds are not something that will make him wanted for marriage so easily...i am not telling her to be angry with him and never see is face but she is so cool with everything but she should have been cold with him and tried to ignore him and his problems... i hope Shiv gives a smart answer to her mother instead of telling her wrong so that his wife would not feel hurt...it is very much true that however good a village maybe it's very different from city and a girl like Saanchi (or any normal city girl who is used to comforts of city) can never adjust there...Ira and Chotima are not defaming village but one cannot deny the true difference b/w city and village...wonder why Anandi made such an offensive face on this point?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thing is the shekkars were there for the games jagya played to try and get anandi back, they know more than sanchi does. They may accept jagya is a changed guy but things like being married twice and interfering between shiv and anandi do not give reassurance to girls parents.
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Today i am highly impressed with Shekhars and i somewhere i hope that Ira does not get ready for this marriage and if Sumitra thinks about Saanchi as bahu then Ira tells her the same thing she told to Shekhars in precap -main apni beti ko puri zindagi ghar par bethane ke liye teyaar ho par Jagdish ke saath har giz nahi (last part was something like this only)

I think Singhs should realize that Jagdish is getting marriage proposal only because they are hiding the real reason of his divorce and second marriage...however good a person may become one cannot forget the past deeds of Jagya and hand him over their daughter...if this is how Shekhars reacted about Jagdish by just knowing the outside story i wonder how will they react if they get to know about the inside story like property matter and all the insults and also amnesia dramma and everything...i still cannot believe Anandi forgave Jagya for everything...he did not just left her but also insulted her and her mother's death and trapped her future husband...it's not called greatness but foolishness and she should realize that Jagya's deeds are not something that will make him wanted for marriage so easily...i am not telling her to be angry with him and never see is face but she is so cool with everything but she should have been cold with him and tried to ignore him and his problems... i hope Shiv gives a smart answer to her mother instead of telling her wrong so that his wife would not feel hurt...it is very much true that however good a village maybe it's very different from city and a girl like Saanchi (or any normal city girl who is used to comforts of city) can never adjust there...Ira and Chotima are not defaming village but one cannot deny the true difference b/w city and village...wonder why Anandi made such an offensive face on this point?

Shekhars know jagya is a changed man and is a nice guy now. But its a fact that lot of parents cannot forget the past of a guy leaving 2 women for their daughter. They know its not true love its just saanchi infatuation. Singhs and anandi should learn to leave jagya alone and make his life decisions regarding marriage. Cm telling saanchi there is a lot of difference in city and village life is true. But adjusting to a different life style depends on the individual. For example shiv can live in a village as he knew being an IAS officer he has to live in small districts. He married anandi knowing everything about her and he was sure she can adjust to city life too. But not every girl is anandi or saanchi. A girl like saanchi does not have the inner strength to adjust in any lifestyle. Waiting to see what shiv replies whether saanchi can adjust to the village lifestyle or not ? 
shalluuu thumbnail
no good parents demand man like jagdish...its better to throw your daughter in well than marrying jagdish ...i am agree with you,,,,,,
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

no good parents demand man like jagdish...its better to throw your daughter in well than marrying jagdish ...i am agree with you,,,,,,

ME too...even i m not yet ready too accept jagia's reedimtion and third marriage yet...and i likes the way indirectly anandi is remind by shekher's...that though she forgot nd singh's also forgot that what jagia  did...  but rest of the people not...neither viewr's nor  shekher's...

anandi and singh's conviniently forgot about gauri..."duja biya"...😡 where is gauri??
Edited by chumki... - 10 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is the story that is why the story makers are making jagdish a royal man ...otherwise he is a cheater...he have not only cheated anandi but also his suchha payr gouri...and i am sure if anandi forgive him on the basis of ds's request and go back to him jagya will bemore the same selfish man...he will never redem...anandi is a very intellegent girl...she may forgive jagya but but in her absence mind  she still  can not  trust him...she have find out a better way to relief from this man ...anandi's believe is just like her worship...she believes and respect  shiv from the ist day when they met...but whatever was happened she never gave that much of respect and trust to jagya at that time also when she was crazy for him...
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Shekhars know jagya is a changed man and is a nice guy now. But its a fact that lot of parents cannot forget the past of a guy leaving 2 women for their daughter. They know its not true love its just saanchi infatuation. Singhs and anandi should learn to leave jagya alone and make his life decisions regarding marriage. Cm telling saanchi there is a lot of difference in city and village life is true. But adjusting to a different life style depends on the individual. For example shiv can live in a village as he knew being an IAS officer he has to live in small districts. He married anandi knowing everything about her and he was sure she can adjust to city life too. But not every girl is anandi or saanchi. A girl like saanchi does not have the inner strength to adjust in any lifestyle. Waiting to see what shiv replies whether saanchi can adjust to the village lifestyle or not ? 

I think it's more easy for girl to adjust from village to city life then vice-versa...plus Shekhars were not living american or british lifestyle...they are not much different from Singhs in regular lifestyle expect from pirvacy and liberty issues...it easy for any girl to adjust with Shekhars but it won't be easy for materialistic girl like Saanchi to adjust with Singhs...Saanchi cannot adjust with Anandi and she is really thinking of adjusting with Jaitsar ðŸ˜†
Shiv is 'mooch wala' Anandi so same thing for him 
libsrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita.jana

This is the story that is why the story makers are making jagdish a royal man ...otherwise he is a cheater...he have not only cheated anandi but also his suchha payr gouri...and i am sure if anandi forgive him on the basis of ds's request and go back to him jagya will bemore the same selfish man...he will never redem...anandi is a very intellegent girl...she may forgive jagya but but in her absence mind  she still  can not  trust him...she have find out a better way to relief from this man ...anandi's believe is just like her worship...she believes and respect  shiv from the ist day when they met...but whatever was happened she never gave that much of respect and trust to jagya at that time also when she was crazy for him...

that's very much true...Anandi never respected Jagya nor did Jagya deserve it...i am just angry with how cool she is about Jagya's third marriage when she should have made Singhs realize that it's not the correct time for Jagya to get married again and how can she forget everything about Jagya's deeds...she did not go back to Jagya because she could not forgive what he did but because luckily she realized that Jagya can never be trusted and Shiv is better option for her...till now what i like about Anandi, related to Jagya, is she never restricts herself from showing her love for Shiv in front of Jagya which makes her unintentionally hurt Jagya the same way he hurt Anandi with his care for Gauri in front of her...i do not like the fact that just because Jagya has changed into a good man he can be trusted with someone's life again and that too when he himself does not think he is yet capable for marriage.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanchi is in love with Jagya, but Jagya is not.

Sumitra would like Sanchi as a bahu, but dadisa will hesitate.

As Sanchi is a very obstinate girl(generally everyone in that age becomes obstinate in such matters), they will bow down to her wishes.

It is not whether Jagya deserves Sanchi. It is whether Sanchi deserves the completely changed Jagya.

Why Shekhars think Sanchi cant come back to them if she marries Jagya? Marriage is not final and divorces happen.

Are Shekhars thinking that Jagya is eagerly waiting to marry Sanchi whom he is treating like a kid sister? For all his faults, Jagya is not a cheap womaniser. The failure of the second marriage happened because both Jagya and Gauri were at fault.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The reaction of the Shekhars was funny. It was their fault not to consult sanchi and prepare her to meet or not to meet the boy. they rushed and thus they had to get some shock treatment.

And they were praising Jagya as if he is a god. for that matter even anandi rescued Shiv and till now they are not aware of it.

They allowed their daughter to freely mingle with him and they also treated him like some special guest. If one brings fire and cotton together, the consequence will be there.