Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell are they showing in the name of 'gangster track' & forcing this crap on us!!

Mumbai ka sultan - famous gangster is arrested at night by police & before dawn he runs away from the police. First of all, it is not possible for gangsters to break from prison. Anyways, lets assume he did! Then what are police doing? Did they tell RK that a gangster had run away  from prison.  Is there any breaking news? Is there any hunt going on to search for that gangster! No! nothing at all!!  Even police couldnot tolerate him   & are happy that he ran away.  Gangster is roaming around with his mom and there is no one to stop him! πŸ€£

Can anyone just come inside a superstar's house?? esp a gangster? No security? And I simply dont understand why does he always sneak in like a thief.. Ohh.. jst remembered, He is a thief and only knows how to steal from others - steal their wives, their names & property as well!  Once a thief - always a thief! 

And now he has resorted to blackmailing!   He has encroached in the RK's mansion, just because the land belonged to MK. πŸ€£  Where are his brains??  Even if he is MK's son, first it has to be proved by court, and before that, he just cant barge in and stay at somone's house. If that had been the case, then half of the India;s population will be living in SRK/Salman/Amitabh Bachchan's house!  

This is utter nonsense!  What a pathetic, senseless, useless track by makers. Channel in their favoritism has complete lost it! 

Edited by Shazzie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Channel boy' my foot meri juti bhi pasand na kare use dekhna ab to lag raha hai ki colors channel ko uthakar bahar fenk du apni tv se par fir jdj yaad aa jata hai jisme meri darling Drashti participants hai isiliye man markar is channel ko jhel rahi hun par jaise hi jdj khatm hoga is channel ko lat markar mere tv set se bahar kar dungi i hate colors channel!!
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tell me 1 thng was mk builder or is rk builder that he built 17 18 storey building n living at d top floor may be. Who live in rest of d building? mk's relative! Uttr shit. Shazzie dear logic aur bhai ka kya naata.

Baaki floors vaise time pass ke liye bnaye hai.Edited by masan1 - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lot more things are logic less now.. I wonder how the statement was taken

That GHG, Raymonds, the complete man has spent half of his life in jail...πŸ˜†
Earlier he was just an eligible bachelor in the town, but now he is the most eligible bachelor in the country.. πŸ˜†   Tsk..tsk..
hinapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌI CNT UNDERSTAND WE SHOULD CRY OR LAUGH AT OUR INTELLIGENT CVS & I MUST SAY MR.TEWARI U ROCK MANπŸ‘
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree...where is the police...NO SECURITY FOR SUPERSTAR????

Is that the way any intruder can just barge in your home and claim it...
CRAP CRAP CRAP...
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

Channel boy' my foot meri juti bhi pasand na kare use dekhna ab to lag raha hai ki colors channel ko uthakar bahar fenk du apni tv se par fir jdj yaad aa jata hai jisme meri darling Drashti participants hai isiliye man markar is channel ko jhel rahi hun par jaise hi jdj khatm hoga is channel ko lat markar mere tv set se bahar kar dungi i hate colors channel!!

ME too!! I agree with you yaar!!   Its soo frustrating!    Abhi toh JDJ main bahut time hain!  God knows kitna tolerate karna padega is stupidity ko🀒🀒🀒
ViviCa15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If that had been the case, then half of the India;s population will be living in SRK/Salman/Amitabh Bachchan's house!  
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ true!! logical-less it is
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chronicles of Bhai. A true laughing stock characterization in the history of television. Its got to that stage where even anger is being replaced with a pitiful laugh. Channel boy have some self respect. ST good going πŸ‘πŸΌ  
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i have given up! 

i dont feel the need to find any logic or anything worth seeing anyway!

was bored yesterday itself!

Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago