Punk Virman Story |Stole My Heart| Prologue

Eleanor.Audrey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The light shines,
                                                                         It's getting hot on my shoulders.
                                                                                       I don't mind,
                                                                          This time it doesn't matter
                                                                               Cause your friends,
                                                                 They look good, but you look better

Don't you know all night I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around,                                                                                                     round, round?

Under the lights tonight
                                                          You turned around, and you stole my heart
                                                            With just one look, when I saw your face
                                                                                     I fell in love
                                                         It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight
                                                              With just one look, yeah (eh eh eh eh)
                                                                    Been waiting for a girl like you

I'm weaker
                                                               My words fall and they hit the ground
                                                         Oh life, come on head, don't you fail me now?
                                                                                    I start to say,
                                                           "I think I love you," but I make no sound

You know 'cause all my life, I've been waiting for a girl like you to come around

Under the lights tonight
                                                                                    I fell in love
                                                      It took a minute girl to steal my heart tonight 
                                                                     With just one look, yeah 
                                                                Been waiting for a girl like you

There is no other place that I would rather be
                                                             Than right here with you tonight
                                              As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you
                                                               And we can stay here tonight
                                          Cause there's so much that I wanna say, I wanna say

Under the lights tonight
                                                                              I fell in love
                                                     It took a minute girl to steal my heart

Under the lights tonight 
                                                                           I fell in love
                                It took a minute girl (eh eh eh eh) to steal my heart tonight

With just one look, yeah 
                                                               Been waitin' for a girl like you
                                                               Been waitin' for a girl like you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I crawled all the way to my room to afraid to even get up. He could be anywhere and I meant it "Anywhere." The power was out so I was having difficulty crawling the stairs up without slipping. When I reached my room I got up closed the door, double-locked it and then emitted a sigh of relief. I hope he doesn't come in to rooms through closed doors. I plopped down on my bed and waited for sleep to engulf me. But I felt a chill run down my spine when I felt the bed next to sunk deeper indicating someone was beside me. Ignoring that fact I turned around and closed my eyes. Soon I felt hot breathe hit my nose and my eyes popped out of the sockets when I realized who it was. I turned around and was met with a pair of green eyes. He stared deep into my blue eyes "There is no escape from me. You are mine. Mark my words." He said in a husky tone. I felt a lump form in my throat which I couldn't swallow. Now I know that I am in huge trouble.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the beautiful but creepy prologue of my beautiful story "Stole My Heart"
It's a punk virman story guys so the appearance of  Virat and Manvi is totally different.
They look like this

Totally different right???

that's how they will be for my story!
and i will continue my other stories soon! Sorry! blame my mind! </3

comment and like please...

Bye <3
Edited by Eleanor.Audrey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue
but when u will update u r other story
update soon
Huma0301 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww
absolutely love the prologue - ur simply awesome n it certainly is very creepy
eeekkkss im getting dead excited to read this - do continue soon plz 😉
virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice one waiting fr the first part
keirafadyen thumbnail
loved the prologue and the title is amazing its one of my fav song
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME PROLOGUE.👏
PLZ CONTINUE SOON.
PLZ PM ME.

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Start..!!! love their piks here..!!! Waiting for the Update..!
.aliyah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Punk? Wooo!! This is going go be so different. I love their new look so much! Cant wait for the first chaper update soon pleeeaaase!!! Virat already owns Manvi ... I like this story already 😉
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb prologue
Continue soon and please do pm me!!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome prologue.can't wait now.plz update asap.