Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: palbhar

Loved the beautiful, romantic bond between Yash and Aarti!!!!!!
Our Aayu has turned out to be such a cute little angel...loved the way he closed his eyes so that papa can kiss mama!!,!!
Looking forward to Mumbai adventure!!!!

thanks for appreciaitng...😊

yes..aayu is very naughty and cute little angelπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...i love that scene too😊

will be updating soon...till then stay tuned😊
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow charmi awesome update after reading ur update how i wished if they had shown all this in PV but ...ok forget it coming to ur update wow AARYA romance which is light and cute wow AAYU is so naughty like his papa and obedient too greatgreat going charmi and family is going to mumbai AARYA and ours favourite place i m eagerly waiting how yash will react and support her when comes to know her past and how aarthi and simis bonding ... i liked the aarthi and vedika bonding i i know u r an expert in showing AARTHIS past like in dil ka SUKOON waiting for the next THANKs for the pm πŸ‘
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
an awesome and superb update..love it.our lovely aarya and their little angels..
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Superb Job My Sweet SisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️What a refreshing start of Arya journey without those evils⭐️⭐️
Loved each and every part.specially the the Arya morning scene .Haye my naughty Yshu is back...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
And they are going to Mumbai that means another...between Arya...πŸ˜‰

Plz Charmi dont make me wait so long and update soon sis.
😳
Last but not the list I have become a great fan of your writing.It's just outstanding...πŸ‘

Abie10 thumbnail
Wow Charmi superb update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yash's helps Aarti with the kids soo sweet. Haha yash thinks Aarti becoming forgetful like Gayatri πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aayu is soo naughty like his yash papa πŸ˜†

SS's daughter's wedding.. hmm Aarti is feeling some connection with that family.

Wow I just love Aarti-Vedika bonding it's so sweet.

Love it..Contine soon.
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear πŸ‘

Loved Yash'a and Arati's romance πŸ˜³ and our Aayu ...Awww πŸ˜›

So the whole family is going to Mumbai πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next part πŸ˜›
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
charmi,lovely updateπŸ‘πŸΌ..it'll be interesting to see how truth unfolds in mumbaiπŸ˜‰..update soon
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what a way to start love love it πŸ‘πŸΌAayu an amazing baby and on the hold the family is so happy 
Enjoying the romance as always between yash and aarti 
Hoping to get an update soon
RuchiArora21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prolouge depicts dat an interesting story is waiting for us...
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohoho.. That was a great starting update ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love the way the story progressing.. β­οΈ

OMG.. Our Yashu will always remained naughty ! He's even demanding something from Aarti after he wakes up in the morning.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I loved the little cute conversation of AarYa and the way they reminded each other about their plans on the vacation.. πŸ˜ƒ

Glad also to see the warm bond of Vedika and Aarti.. πŸ˜ƒ Finally, all of them are leaving to Mumbai for Simi's marriage and also the mini vacation.. πŸ˜ƒ

Awnn.. u continued again with our AarYa and little Aayu ! πŸ˜³ The kiss and our smart Aayu.. Adorable ! πŸ˜³ Loved the scene when Vidhi babhi joins them ! Aarti had started to ask about SS ji... and she had strange feeling.. πŸ˜›

Waiting for next... Gonna be fun to read for sure ! πŸ˜‰