Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KrantiGuru_JKR

res...

surprised to see me here :p
sorry for being sooo late...but now I m back to read wonderful story...

commenting will take some time as u know I have to read many parts ...will do it asap

EDIT

wow so many wonderful.updates...and I wished to go on reading more nd more...but I know I have to wait for updates :p

charmi , truly I don't have words to explain how much I m liking this story...

aarti's story is inspirational to everyone...the way she lived all these years facing so many ups and downs is beautiful...
of course her parents invisible support was there always...

u know what was the most beautiful and inspirational part till now according to me...it was to throw away that dairy ...it's difficult to do that but it was the best thing to do for aarti...

I m loving friendship of aarti ,amam and Priya .. love how they be with each other everytime ..still waiting to know what went wrong with Priya and their friendship

last part gave me goosebumps ...loved the way u showed aarti dancing on that song and dedicating it to her parents...

slowly and steadily all these has made aarti to come out of her shell and come out of the guilt that she is a bad omen...

I love the words u use to show every emotion...it gets me very well connected to story...

sorry I m not able to comment individually on each part ...

waiting 4 more :-) :-)

OMG miti/...welcome back🤗to its always love...it feels so great to see u back..OMG..u read all all the updates till now...

thank u so much...i am so glad u liked it...

u dont have to worry abt commenting on each updates...the important thing for me is that u r reading and liking my updates...so dont worry abt it...even if u will hit like button...i will understand..as i know how busy u r ...

yeah miti...her parents were her invisible support...whatever strength she had...n she has till now..is all becuase of her parents...

i am glad u loved that inspirational part...yeah...it is really important for aarti to throw the diary away...coz that proved that she was all ready to face the outside world...which has all sorts of people in it...

u will have to wait a little more...may be two updates or three updates more to find the actual reason...as i m not at all planning on revealing it soon...so keep thinking an d guessing

the diary was already successful in making her believe that she wasnt a bad omen...

this dance in a way proved that how much aarti stil loves her parents and respects them...n would do anything for them..even if they are not alive

thanks for reading and commenting miti..

will try to update soon

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited my comment on pg-77😳
pvejani thumbnail
commented on pg.78(unres)
Abie10 thumbnail
Unresed my post on page 76.😊
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was awesome
loved aarti's strength

thanx fr d pm
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Charmi sorry to reply late awesome update 👍🏼
So sorry for aarti as she was used by her friend 
Kee up the good work
lulujjjj thumbnail
Wonderful work charmi loved it , aarti meeting her  old  friends of the hockey team, priya her best friend feels guilty herself for misunderstanding  aarti and really very curious to know about it, when I read about the diary I really became very emotional, I never knew that the story would take such a turn , Aman loves someone aww that's nice , last seven parts too good thanks for the PM . Thanks once again and Muah to u.
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved loved loved dear...awesome..waiting for next chpt...
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Charmi first of all I am sorry for being late in giving reply on your post as I was not in the state to write anything.I know you will be angry to see me saying sorry coz you know the reason of my being late.But even after that I will say sorry coz when I got your PM then situation was in my favor but I was doing something else and didn't open your PM and after that everything was out of my control.
Ok now come to your update...what to say sis...it's not only a mere update... it's not only an imaginary writing...it's something that is full of philosophy ...that is full of valuable teachings of life and that is why I love your writing so much sis and  I am this from the core bottom of my heart.
If you wanna do something only to win then it's obvious that ultimately you will win nothing.If we chase after success then failure will follow us .If we wanna live life only for happiness then grief will alz cover us like breath.we should not desire for win ..rather we should just try to give our best with full honesty and sincerity...we shouldn't run after success ...we should just ignore the thought of failure and move forward with full determination...we shouldn't just live our life for happiness...we should try to live every moment happily...and this is what you have taught me through your writing and I am thankful to you for this sis.
What Arti has done is tough for others in fact impossible for a normal person.But Arti did it with perfection.She has risen herself from the ashes of life and now she herself has become the rising sun for others...just love the whole concept.It not only bears your thinking but a great teaching also. I really love and admire the character of Arti that is created by you.In actual PV I have some issues regarding Yash and Arti's character.But here I am just loving all the characters except some poor souls.
Priya's portion was awesome.I just loved that part sister.
Just wanna say that you are doing justice with your writing and that's why we readers are enjoying it fully.Keep it up sona.Love you a lot and alz pray for your success.